Fathering Autism #51 We'll do us, you do you, if you get sick, oh well boo-hoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rare footage of satsquash adapting to the modern life. Seems to have eaten the winter supplies already and is prowling for more.
I made a PigFoot pic months ago. LOL! It may have been before you got here. 😂😂 Perfect narration! PERFECT!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy Monday!
Finally watched the vlog. It was stupid. The end...LOL! 😂
One humorous moment that sounded like Good ol’ passive aggressive Assa, appropriately responding to idiot 🐷.

🐷 (on the barge) : Is that the sunset area over there...
Assa: Yes.........that is where the sun sets. You could almost hear him holding back the “ya dumb ass”! 😂

@Broken puzzle I am thinking about you this morning. Prayers that all goes well for you today. ❤Positive Vibes❤
THE BARGE! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I made a PigFoot pic months ago. LOL! It may have been before you got here. 😂😂 Perfect narration! PERFECT!😂
Haha oh no do you still have it?? If so you need to bless us with the additional found footage of the satsquash 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha oh no do you still have it?? If so you need to bless us with the additional found footage of the satsquash 🤣🤣

I found it!😂💖

I
It's like an alien probe
And
Personally I DO NOT want to know where she's probing
I bet Assa knows..
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this the haters they talk about?

The cruel haters?
What nasty leghumpers they are!! I think that is a reasonable suggestion and I would have said the same thing. These gits have got to realise that Abbie is a human being and not a food machine. Maybe next time her parents can stick Trolls on or something like that after going to the doctors and she'll be just as happy. Rewards don't always have to be sugary.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I found it!😂💖

I bet Assa knows..
😂😂
Haha love it!! You even had the breaking news 🤣🤣🤣 pigfoot brilliant 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Abbie signs she wants a drink, and Cilla offers Dunkins. Didn't realize Abbie drank coffee. :unsure:
If she was a decent mother, she would have asked her what she wanted to drink first and then said they'll stop by at the corner shop on the way home to get her a bottle of water or juice or whatever drink she wants. But nope, P has to put her own selfish needs first before her daughter's. Stupid git.

Lmao she def reads here for sure!
She needs to join us on here as it would be interesting to get her point of view on things and it will help her to realise that she's not alone in her opinion

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The only thing I got outta that vlog is that purple shirt Ass was wearing really accentuated the man boobs.

Oh yeah right. She chose the place carefully. The same way she so carefully puts the napkins on the table.

And Abbie was proud of her work? First, she probably really didnt actually 'do' anything and second, she honestly didnt know what the heck they were doing
They didn't even ask her if she wanted to do it. They just gave her commands and crowded round her while she sat there looking confused thinking "What on earth am I doing? Just get me out of here, I have autonomy rights too"

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So agree with all of this.

I believe Abbie could learn to pedal if she got on the bike every day, cannot see her steering though. The production they make out of her riding makes her to wild to focus, just shut up!

Not only did Summer put her hands over Abbie's eyes, she was hanging on her backpack in the parking lot, it looks heavy enough without someone hanging on it. I wish Summer could keep her hands to herself, they need to teach her "hands waiting". They even told Abbie hands waiting while Isaiah tickled her! Such mixed messages. Encouraging her to hit? NO, wrong on every single level.

It looked like Abbie was cold on the boat, not one person thought to bring her a sweater?

I want to see Isaiah do well but he pissed me off when he tapped Nala on the head. This family should have NO pets, they have no idea how to treat an animal at all. Two sweet loving dogs and a cat and they just can't be bothered to learn about how to care for them. Sad. How they treat Abbie? Triple sad.
Damn this post looks really familiar. Like I've seen it somewhere before

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Morning all! Im on my lunch hr (been here since 4:30) so just watched last nights vlog.
I swear...do Big P and Summer get their nails done weekly?! P's hooves must be high maintence because I can easily go 3 weeks without needing mine filled. Perhaps she needs a farrier instead of a salon 🐷
Isaiah still acts like a child but he appeared older to me for some reason. Odd.
Im really surprised big P wasnt going all out as #momchef to show her love to Golden Boy. More meals out. ( Appalled, I am looking forward to your dining out/DD totals! ☺)
I really think P secretly loathes Brandy. Brandy is the total package..beauty, brains, and easily connects with Abbie...everything P knows she is not. I think she is quite happy that daily therapy ended. Even over the past few months Asa would occasionally bring up Brandy and how she handled something, or would like to ask her. Not Big P.
Stripe! So happy for you! Keep up the good work! 💪💪
Cucumber you're on 🔥today! Making me laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.