Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer follows Abbie around.. its just strange.. A & P. include her in "the family". .. but she is paid staff.. she seems overly attached to them and to Abbie... I can't figure it out.

Reactions: 8
I know my wedding band didn’t fit me until about 80 pounds lost. I wear another ring (which is a Tiffany ring that I received on my 25-year work anniversary) instead because my fingers still swell. My husband’s ring doesn’t fit at all. We are still married though (22 years in a few weeks). Ring or no ring. He can’t get rid of me that easily! 😎🤣

• Heart
Am I the only one who thinks their marriage is platonic? A$$a goes to bed when Priscilla gets up, they always have people around during the day & they rarely show affection and love to eachother. Is it me or are they together just because of Abbie?!

Also maybe I'm paranoid, but I think A$$a has infiltrated here and is reading this thread and maybe even posting on here.... 😱
They defiantly have marital issues! You can see it in Priscilla's eyes, when she's not 'acting' , which is rare these days. There's no way that this isn't horribly upsetting to her and bringing up old hurts. This is just the beginning of the end, the real question is how long with it take. Like every other 'celebrity' (even small youtube ones) They hide as much as they can behind fake smiles and pretending to go on about life as usual to the point of being overly 'happy'. The truth is it HURTS...and I know they are ALL hurting.

Asa absolutely read's these boards and the 'other' ones, which in my opinion are much more brutal. When you are caught up in this kind of scandal you can't help but to see what people are saying....it's truth seeking and it has to be really painful right now. I'm sure that with each video he makes, he's struggling with the editing because he knows exactly how it's going to look to those of us who aren't buying into the BS, but he still has to please the delusional supporters.

Edit to add: case in point...the newest vlog is centered around everything that's been being talked about here for the last few day's!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thinks their marriage is platonic? A$$a goes to bed when Priscilla gets up, they always have people around during the day & they rarely show affection and love to eachother. Is it me or are they together just because of Abbie?!

Also maybe I'm paranoid, but I think A$$a has infiltrated here and is reading this thread and maybe even posting on here.... 😱
Did you miss the vlogs where he is all happy about "adult time". Don't worry I'll share my brain bleach

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Vlog Summary: Making Her Do Chores, February 24th 2020
  • Thumbnail > “You Can Help” with P pointing at something and Ab not looking
  • Opens with Ab carrying clothes upstairs to her bed and Ass saying he’ll put them away.
  • Arrive at Dog Park on Cart saying “2 laps today”, Ass talks about getting out of the house and getting exercise. Summer is with them. Isaiah on One Wheel
  • Going to talk about they engage her and doing stuff around the house. Summer tries to get Ab to do jumping jacks and stretches.
  • Ass says Ab helping with chores is sporadic, says Isaiah is required to clean up kitchen after dinner and take out trash but Ab doesn’t have a schedule for chores. Brought up 2 loads of laundry with a tantrum after one.
  • Say Maverick even as a service dog sucked with other dogs and manners
  • Say nobody came outside of their houses where they used to live
  • P gives a tip for teaching to vacuum: dump hole punch scraps for them to clean up (Brandi taught them that, she doesn’t need that anymore) also use painters tape to plot a grid.
  • Ass rambles about transferable skills, loading Cart for ride home while Isaiah onewheels it.
  • Debate about pronunciation of lever (leave-er vs. lev-er)
  • Bunch of grandparents in the kitchen, apparently grandpa is going to join scooter squad.
  • Bunch of mysoginistic jokes
  • P’s stepdad is in the hospital with compressed L1/L2
  • Chocolate cake after hearty meal for all
  • P asks Ab to help feed dogs, takes one scoop from can and set spoon in bowl while P does the rest and Ab is sent off with the empty can
  • Montage of tidying the living room with Ab, she does quite well but tons of cuts
  • P hugging Ab
  • Ass ramble about getting Ab involved and engaged blah blah blah, if your kid likes routine make chores part of it.
  • Ass puts Ab to bed, he forces her to say bye even though she’s hiding under the covers
  • Outake > P actually jogging.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you miss the vlogs where he is all happy about "adult time". Don't worry I'll share my brain bleach
Andddd i just lost my appetite and my will to live

I'm a visual thinker i don't need bleach, i need a mixture of cocaine, valium and tequila

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Um,yes..am sure one or the other is following along here...(P?A?)
Today’s vlog includes talking about Abbie helping around the house...of course,Asa has just stated that it not to frequent,as Abbie wouldn’t tolerate it...Um,NO. If it becomes a part of daily life,she will come to tolerate it. Sure,she may rebel,( show me a child who doesn’t!) but it will be something ,like getting ready for school,that will be part of her life.
Without a doubt he reads here!
The keyboard Abbie got for Christmas was mentioned in here a couple of days ago. How it was nowhere to be seen since Christmas. Then what do we see tonight..... As if by magic, it appears on the living room floor! I do wonder if she got to play with it or if it was placed for show!?

• Haha
  • Heart
They defiantly have marital issues! You can see it in Priscilla's eyes, when she's not 'acting' , which is rare these days. There's no way that this isn't horribly upsetting to her and bringing up old hurts. This is just the beginning of the end, the real question is how long with it take. Like every other 'celebrity' (even small youtube ones) They hide as much as they can behind fake smiles and pretending to go on about life as usual to the point of being overly 'happy'. The truth is it HURTS...and I know they are ALL hurting.

Asa absolutely read's these boards and the 'other' ones, which in my opinion are much more brutal. When you are caught up in this kind of scandal you can't help but to see what people are saying....it's truth seeking and it has to be really painful right now. I'm sure that with each video he makes, he's struggling with the editing because he knows exactly how it's going to look to those of us who aren't buying into the BS, but he still has to please the delusional supporters.
Oh yes, after watching todays vlog I am 100% convinced hes visiting here. One of the topics here the past few days was Abbie just coming home and sitting on the couch now that she no longer has Brandy and ABA daily....then like magic, today is all about how Abbie "helps". Asa should pay all of us garbage people for giving him his "original content". :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think its pretty obvious now they read these threads, because it was only a few days ago how we were saying Abbie doesn't do much chores.

Reactions: 3
Oh yes, after watching todays vlog I am 100% convinced hes visiting here. One of the topics here the past few days was Abbie just coming home and sitting on the couch now that she no longer has Brandy and ABA daily....then like magic, today is all about how Abbie "helps". Asa should pay all of us garbage people for giving him his "original content". :LOL: :LOL:
LOL...I just added that as an Edit to my OP. It's not a coincidence that every blog is spot on with the major topics in here as of late.

Reactions: 5
More lies.
Or the doctor who did the "diagnosis"
Is aware there's a "system" to be played.
For benefits, like medicaid, insurance, etc.
IMO
One of the early vlogs, where they talk about the day she was diagnosed, I believe because of her age, it was PDDNOS possibly Autism. From there on out, they latched on to the word Autism because it is easier to have hope for groth and forward momentum. I'm not sure if I have that 100% correct, but I do believe that after this long, she really should have another evaluation to receive a true and adequate diagnosis. I'm not a Dr., but IMO, she presents IDD predominantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's there because Asa wants her there, if you notice when he shoots film of her you will see crotch shots, butt shots, and bust shots.
I'm going to disagree with this. I do not notice that at all and that just seems like somebody making tit up now.

Reactions: 14
Totally agree. It is easy to underestimate the heat and humidity in Florida. I walk at midnight when I get off work to avoid it it or walk at a nearby mall. But for the love of Pete, they have a pool. Swimming is such good excersize.
Now that I can 1000% agree with....I would LOVE to have an inground pool. We put up an above ground one every year and spend 85% of the summer in it......I believe their pool actually has a heater that isn’t working right and that should be a priority for them to get fixed. It would be if I had one, the pool burns off my kids excess energy and Ab loves water, just spending an hour or so a day in the pool would allow her to burn off excess energy doing something she loves and most likely aid in better sleep for her.

Reactions: 7
I think its pretty obvious now they read these threads, because it was only a few days ago how we were saying Abbie doesn't do much chores.
He was desperate for something to talk about that somehow related to Autism while they walked in the park.
It's so obvious that the channel rarely mentions it and he's been reading A LOT about his shitshow and himself on these various message boards lately.
He's squeezing it in.
Every other time it's just been a walk in the park.
Unlike his life and mental state recently. 😆
IMO
#payyourchildsupport
#youarestill200+inarrears
#sorrypieceofshit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.