Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just going to throw this out and see what you think...

I see people saying that Abbie isn't in the vlogs as much and they have a problem with that since it is supposed to be centered around her. Then I also see people saying that she shouldn't be filmed because she doesn't want to be. So maybe they are just trying to find a happy medium between both. Since YouTube is probably their main source of income, on days where she doesn't want to be filmed as much maybe they just put other things in so they can have something to upload to be able to support the family. I don't know I'm just trying to see both sides and thought I would throw this out to see what you all think.
Nope.
Don't think so.
I don't think they have the good sense to find a "happy medium".
That's giving them far too much credit.
IMO
#notthatsmart
#narcissistic
#greedy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ok, so I just checked out Jen's channel for the first time, and she is ADORABLE. I love her voice and her cute little lisp. And her singing and her guitar playing! She is so wholesome, I'd totally watch her daytime talk show!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So today on my “watch” feed,seems many of the FA vids are being regurgitated.

I browsed one,thinking maybe I had missed it,(didn’t) and within 2 minutes was completely sickened( mainly why I have stopped watching)

after dropping Abbie at school( who had a really bad morning) they went to the post office to retriev their mail.

When they opened the rear door,it looked like the whole PO had exploded in there!

One of the many packages they received from a “fan” was a small portable picnic type table. Many more packages were still in the back,and am sure it took many trips to and from house to empty

My question has since that vid and a few before,is why do they actively accept gifts from their viewers? They don’t seem to be lacking in monies these days,and yet,they have never told their viewers Thanks but no thanks,send gifts to a charity of their choosing instead of them.

I get their fans ( btw,this seems to happen across the board w families who post their “lives”,then have a “mail” day vid to show all the loot) are enamored by what they see,but seriously,they take the word fan and really put the “atic” on the rest of word!

As I said,when the focus shifted from actual good info,links for help,etc. and crept steadily to monies,products,and yes,it seems greed,it is what finally drove me away.

Prove once and for all A&P that this isn’t NOT about what you can get,how many sponsors you can acquire,how many products you get to critique(then keep),and overall whoring(sorry,strong word,but how I see it) for the attention and perks,and about how to help those who don’t have vlogs,resources,etc get the help they need.
They are YouTube Whores.
100%
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jen is amazing just watched her channel I see the group with her much I remember seeing her once with p&a it was just quick one of her dancing no wonder she got upset think they were upset with her

Yes, Jen is Rebranding Autism
Just watched her Disney vlog what a sweet person

Reactions: 4
And people send them long letters with their own stories...stacks of them...and I dont believe for a minute they actually read them. They always say they do, and will, but they arent. They did a "Mail Time"last week. They were opening Christmas cards and gifts, and had returned cards they had sent to their Patreon members as well. Christmas was TWO months ago. They used to go to the post office daily, and I am sure it was to see what "good stuff" came, like gift cards or cash. But now that the goose (Abbie) finally laid the golden egg they dont bother as often. And here all these people continue to write to them, and send them random key chains and coasters, and they could care less.
AND 100 dollar checks! Don’t forget that!

AND 100 dollar checks! Don’t forget that!
You know what really gets me? is that they asked for all this donations for the care packages for the homeless and all the fans jumped on the wagon to send stuff and bet they can’t even do that to their homeless in their cities

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What’s this YTers channel name please? :)
Rebranding autism

You know what really gets me? is that they asked for all this donations for the care packages for the homeless and all the fans jumped on the wagon to send stuff and bet they can’t even do that to their homeless in their cities
Exactly i seen them give out stuff to the homeless once not seen do anymore our what goes into there care packages

Rebranding Autism.

I hope she gains subscribers. If anyone is spreading awareness in a genuine way, its her.

Or pay for Asa's own child.
They also use slave labor to make the bags.
The mentally challenged kids at Abbie's school.
In the name of "helping" them learn skills.
This is exactly what Goodwill does.
It's such bullshit.
It's unknown the value of "donations" from their ill educated fans.
It wouldn't surprise me if they kept the large bills and good stuff for themselves.
Maybe they should start a non profit so they would have to keep accurate books and pay the taxes.
Nah, they wouldn't do that.
This is all for the cameras.
Not from their cold black non child support paying hearts.
IMO

Reactions: 8
They also use slave labor to make the bags.
The mentally challenged kids at Abbie's school.
In the name of "helping" them learn skills.
This is exactly what Goodwill does.
It's such bullshit.
It's unknown the value of "donations" from their ill educated fans.
It wouldn't surprise me if they kept the large bills and good stuff for themselves.
Maybe they should start a non profit so they would have to keep accurate books and pay the taxes.
Nah, they wouldn't do that.
This is all for the cameras.
Not from their cold black non child support paying hearts.
IMO
Right! Yo much for the cámaras. Idk if anybody remember when they went to pass out the bags and they come back on the vlog crying specially A because of the stories they were told. Like really “do you even care about their stories?” That gave me a feel of A not liking homeless people the expression he was giving.

Right! Yo much for the cámaras. Idk if anybody remember when they went to pass out the bags and they come back on the vlog crying specially A because of the stories they were told. Like really “do you even care about their stories?” That gave me a feel of A not liking homeless people the expression he was giving.
He doesn't like or give a damn about anybody.
But himself.
IMO

YES! I fully expected her to shove the spoon in her mouth!
They said she had eaten dog food in the past if I'm not mistaken. That would be awful if she ate that
Which VLOG was this??

IHere's a question for anyone from the us is there a public swimming pool? like a indoor one in the UK we do if you do then maybe they could take Abbie there so she can swim she loves the water just a thought

He doesn't like or give a damn about anybody.
But himself.
IMO
P fake crys over the homeless people yet the go to D&D buy expensive camera eat out loads yet pretend to care

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.