Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lord, they've gained almost 10k followers this week. They're *almost* to 500k- will probably hit that before the weekend.

I wonder what bougie thing they'll splurge on for their inevitable "celebration". Maybe another new car, or an extension on the house? Surely not anything to, I dunno, aid their daughter- the main reason why they started all of this in the first place.
followers for the drama though. They don’t watch the vlogs everyday. Who could?! Blinking boring. The subscribers may go up but I’m sure as hell the supporters will go down.So ultimately they’ll have less money.

Am I missing something? As far as I knew ISTG meant "I swear to God". If thats what he is saying that is an odd response. I also believe that he may have blocked these type of sites from Cilla's phone, but I think he is still following along. And if nothing else so are his subscribers, because I always read their comments (and have for 2 years) and rarely have I ever seen IDD mentioned at all. Occasionally, but not often, and its been a hot topic here the past few days.
ISTG is the username that he’s replying to.

Reactions: 2
Am I missing something? As far as I knew ISTG meant "I swear to God". If thats what he is saying that is an odd response. I also believe that he may have blocked these type of sites from Cilla's phone, but I think he is still following along. And if nothing else so are his subscribers, because I always read their comments (and have for 2 years) and rarely have I ever seen IDD mentioned at all. Occasionally, but not often, and its been a hot topic here the past few days.
"ITSG" is the channel name of the person he was replying to. Youtube does a bad job of managing channel-to-channel responses, so typically it looks like someone's added some random name of phrase to the beginning of their response, when really it's just them responding directly.

More lies.
Or the doctor who did the "diagnosis"
Is aware there's a "system" to be played.
For benefits, like medicaid, insurance, etc.
IMO
I thought that I heard them say that she has IDD in the past?? I could be wrong... are they in total denial or what?

Looking forward to seeing which comments will be addressed in today's tit show!

Reactions: 3
Again not defending any of them, but I literally live about 4-5miles away from them....currently it’s “winter” here and the weather is “cold” to us(for example the low was 43 yesterday), but this is what I consider good walking weather....in fact, up until late March -early April is what I’d consider mild weather. Starting in Mid-Late April the temp starts going back up and it’s not a dry heat.....it will be 98-100 with humidity making it feel about 10 degrees hotter, it’s so bad here that there are daily weather advisories about staying out of the heat as much as possible. From 10a until dusk most NorthEast Floridians stay inside as much as possible, even walking your dog is dangerous for the majority of the day and vets will advise if you are adamant about doing it to get boots that prevent their pads from getting burnt. All that said, walking in the early morning or after dusk is when we walk and you just have to make sure to spray yourself with bug repellant to keep the mosquitos away.
of course there are also plenty of gyms in the area with temperature controlled walking tracks and we have an indoor mall that opens early especially for walkers....so there is always options, just didn’t want anyone thinking that the weather here is mild most of the time....it’s absolutely not, we get a totally of maybe 12-14 weeks of weather that’s below 90degrees.....heat stroke is seen in our ERs frequently, especially in the elderly, medically fragile and those with chronic lung conditions and causes many deaths in our area during the worst of the heat.
Totally agree. It is easy to underestimate the heat and humidity in Florida. I walk at midnight when I get off work to avoid it it or walk at a nearby mall. But for the love of Pete, they have a pool. Swimming is such good excersize.

Reactions: 8
Seeing as Assa reads here, i will make it easy on him to figure out what to do in his next vlogs.

- HEAT UP THE POOL SO ABBIE CAN SWIM EVERY DAY (EVEN YOUR WIFE CAN GET IN TO ACTUALLY EXERCISE)
- GIVE ABBIE MORE WORDS BY ADDING OPTIONS LIKE "NO," "STOP" AND "HELP" TO HER DEVICE
- STOP SENDING MIXED MESSAGES TO ABBIE, DON'T INVITE HER TO STEAL FOOD, DON'T INVITE HER TO BE ROUGH WITH YOU AND DON'T LAUGH WHEN SHE MISBEHAVES
- GET ALL YOUR ANIMALS A FULL VET CHECK
- HIRE A NUTRITIONIST TO HELP WITH YOUR DIETS ASAP
- STOP TALKING ABOUT ABBIE AS IF SHE ISN'T THERE, SHE HAS EARS, SHE CAN HEAR
- STOP REFERRING TO ABBIE AS A TEENAGER
- DO ANOTHER MAKE OVER FOR ABBIE'S BEDROOM SO IT'S A SAFE SPACE FOR HER, NOT YOUR WIFE
- START PAYING FOR YOUR 3RD KID AND MAKE SURE SHE HAS A GOOD LIFE
- START TALKING TO YOUR KIDS INSTEAD OF YOUR CAMERA (YES BOTH OF THEM, ISAIAH CAN'T TALK IF YOUR KEEP INTERRUPTING HIM)
- HIRE PROFESSIONAL RESPITE CARERS WHO KNOW HOW TO SET BOUNDARIES AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING
- STOP EXPLOITING YOUR DAUGHTER ON YOUTUBE

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I watched the older vlog in which Abbie was acting up in a restaurant so Asa took her outside to calm down. In the video I noticed Asa was wearing a wedding band, but he’s since stopped 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That is interesting, if her primary diagnoses would change (which honestly i think would be very logical) she would have to leave JSA. Now i don't wish that on Abbie since the teachers do seem very capable but i wonder if they can really give her what she needs seeing as they are first and for most a school for kids with Autism not IDD (even if the two often mix). I have always felt like A&P exaggerated how much Abbie was doing at school and how advanced she was. I remember the vlog in which Abbie did the school lunches and i just remember thinking that i saw no benefit to her doing it (other than keeping her busy). Assa was all happy about it because it was another step in her becoming independent :censored:

The only thing i noticed was that like many other activities she does she just wasn't interested and simply followed prompts (if she was focussed that is). Just like P mentioned Abbie was going to take a health class with other girls her age, all meant to prepare her for some kind of independence later on. Again i thought, why? Abbie doesn't understand the necessity for personal hygiene, you can teach her how to apply deodorant but that is not going to make her independent because she still won't do it until you tell her to.

They constantly talk about Abbie learning things that will help her to become independent but unless a miracle happens she is never going to be independent so why do they focus so much on those type of skills in both school and therapy?
I have had the same thoughts. Yes,there are many w autism who are very capable of leading independent lives,but,as of right now,Abbie is nowhere close to that.
Being shown how to do something and actually doing it on ones own are totally different.

Yes,Abbie can do some things on her own,w a prompt(put on shoes,take off shoes,put shoes away,etc) but that is not what it will take to live independently. A small child can dress themselves,but that doesn’t qualify as living on their own.
I get they want whatever goals she is capable of reaching to be met,but that also takes time,patience ,etc.
Teaching her to brush her hair,maybe clean up her room,learn to pour her own breakfast cereal,etc may be a more reasonable goal at this time. And yes,calming her behaviors down(kicking,biting) w consistency are also better goals as well.

Reactions: 5
I watched the older vlog in which Abbie was acting up in a restaurant so Asa took her outside to calm down. In the video I noticed Asa was wearing a wedding band, but he’s since stopped 🤔
Yes, I've heard him claim that he loses them and then just buys cheap replacement bands on amazon (the silicone ones I've seen him wear cost like $8-10, *edit: maybe up to $20*).

Guess he gave up on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That is not what I meant at all. What I said was in the last few days the channel has changed considerably . It has gone from light hearted gossip about F.A. to a deeper level leaning more towards people explaining about their autism experiences. There is nothing wrong with education about autism but I didn’t think that this was the right forum for it.
You have to be so careful of offending people. I came on here as it was a light hearted place to gossip, that’s all I meant.
Fair enough. I've had a day in NOLA to walk it off and understand now what the intent was. I can do light hearted gossip, too.

Fair enough. I've had a day in NOLA to walk it off and understand now what the intent was. I can do light hearted gossip, too.
I am so glad you understand what I meant. You are one of the members whose posts I really enjoy and I would hate to think that I upset you.

followers for the drama though. They don’t watch the vlogs everyday. Who could?! Blinking boring. The subscribers may go up but I’m sure as hell the supporters will go down.So ultimately they’ll have less money.

ISTG is the username that he’s replying to.
LOL Thank you I missed that and was thinking wth is he saying?! :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Yes, I've heard him claim that he loses them and then just buys cheap replacement bands on amazon (the silicone ones I've seen him wear cost like $8-10).

Guess he gave up on that.
How the hell does one keep losing a wedding ring?!! If the marriage means that much the ring should be protected as well! I get people have lost/misplaced rings,but to keep losing them over and over? Hmm,maybe it’s not so much losing as a conscience desire to not want to wear one at all( after all,he did state that early on he “didn’t want to be married anymore” and left P).

Reactions: 9
How the hell does one keep losing a wedding ring?!! If the marriage means that much the ring should be protected as well! I get people have lost/misplaced rings,but to keep losing them over and over? Hmm,maybe it’s not so much losing as a conscience desire to not want to wear one at all( after all,he did state that early on he “didn’t want to be married anymore” and left P).
My parents just got divorced (long time coming) after 30 years together. They both stopped wearing their rings YEARS ago. I've also seen coworkers that are going through marriage issues stop wearing their bands for extended periods of time.

Might be projecting that all is still not well with them. It's obvious he's been trying harder to show affection and attention to Cilla (since around New Years I've noticed this), but it may not be enough. The TikToks together, dates and events they go to together- that's nothing in my opinion.
Again, we only see a good 10-15 minutes of their lives each video, so we can't know for sure if they're truly getting along right now, or if maybe all of this business with the 2nd child has caused a big strain all over again.

Am I the only one who thinks their marriage is platonic? A$$a goes to bed when Priscilla gets up, they always have people around during the day & they rarely show affection and love to eachother. Is it me or are they together just because of Abbie?!

Also maybe I'm paranoid, but I think A$$a has infiltrated here and is reading this thread and maybe even posting on here.... 😱

Reactions: 15
ISTG is the users name That posted and he is replying to. This is the first time I ever see this type of comments maybe cause I never really pay attention to comments until I started readinghere.

I know all the bitching is about me. The whole point is FA is supposed to be teaching Autism awareness and acceptance. In the early days it had some points, but now it's nothing but exploiting Abbie and bringing in the $$$$$$. I've seen comments on here from people that do not have experience with Autism. There area adults with autism and parents of kids with autism, trying to actually spreed true awareness vs the dribble FA now has. MANY people need examples/real life experiences to understand. Like the comments about Abbie shouldn't have been on the boat because of her IDD/ Autism, and NO she SHOULD have been on the boat. Just the idiots in-charge of her shouldn't have let her in the water when they were warned about what could happen if she swallowed to much salt water. It seems they were in the water for quite a long time. Even if they wanted her in the water it should been 5 minutes at most, then take turns with who sat with her. Yes she does Surfers with Autism, but seems they are on those boards like 10 minutes of the whole day. Mostly just sitting in the sand.

It may not fit him anymore form all the eating out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks their marriage is platonic? A$$a goes to bed when Priscilla gets up, they always have people around during the day & they rarely show affection and love to eachother. Is it me or are they together just because of Abbie?!

Also maybe I'm paranoid, but I think A$$a has infiltrated here and is reading this thread and maybe even posting on here.... 😱
Both scenarios are definitely possible lol

My parents split as soon as my youngest sister finished high school. They stayed together for us.

Also... not to speculate too much but I've been seeing some comments suggesting Asa might be interested in Summer.. (yikes). This may also be causing complications. Just my thought.

Forgive me y'all if I'm commenting too much! I found this thread last week after the "Need to Know" vid and have since been reading all of the threads and getting caught up. I have a lot of things I agree with on here, but I also would like to continue to add my analysis regularly if that's not a problem.

Reactions: 4
It so funny today they talk about going on another cruise .Then why did you even get another dog that poor dog is always going to be boarded with maverick.

Reactions: 6

Watch him be more affectionist on the next vlog lol. I’m more than sure they read here and other sites. Even if he says he has cillas phone blocked from this sites. Yeah right!!

Um,yes..am sure one or the other is following along here...(P?A?)
Today’s vlog includes talking about Abbie helping around the house...of course,Asa has just stated that it not to frequent,as Abbie wouldn’t tolerate it...Um,NO. If it becomes a part of daily life,she will come to tolerate it. Sure,she may rebel,( show me a child who doesn’t!) but it will be something ,like getting ready for school,that will be part of her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.