Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LYsySA

Seeing as Assa reads here, i will make it easy on him to figure out what to do in his next vlogs.

- HEAT UP THE POOL SO ABBIE CAN SWIM EVERY DAY (EVEN YOUR WIFE CAN GET IN TO ACTUALLY EXERCISE)
- GIVE ABBIE MORE WORDS BY ADDING OPTIONS LIKE "NO," "STOP" AND "HELP" TO HER DEVICE
- STOP SENDING MIXED MESSAGES TO ABBIE, DON'T INVITE HER TO STEAL FOOD, DON'T INVITE HER TO BE ROUGH WITH YOU AND DON'T LAUGH WHEN SHE MISBEHAVES
- GET ALL YOUR ANIMALS A FULL VET CHECK
- HIRE A NUTRITIONIST TO HELP WITH YOUR DIETS ASAP
- STOP TALKING ABOUT ABBIE AS IF SHE ISN'T THERE, SHE HAS EARS, SHE CAN HEAR
- STOP REFERRING TO ABBIE AS A TEENAGER
- DO ANOTHER MAKE OVER FOR ABBIE'S BEDROOM SO IT'S A SAFE SPACE FOR HER, NOT YOUR WIFE
- START PAYING FOR YOUR 3RD KID AND MAKE SURE SHE HAS A GOOD LIFE
- START TALKING TO YOUR KIDS INSTEAD OF YOUR CAMERA (YES BOTH OF THEM, ISAIAH CAN'T TALK IF YOUR KEEP INTERRUPTING HIM)
- HIRE PROFESSIONAL RESPITE CARERS WHO KNOW HOW TO SET BOUNDARIES AND KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING
- STOP EXPLOITING YOUR DAUGHTER ON YOUTUBE

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Hey Asa! I'll give you an example of a hypocrite. Go watch your video on absent/dead beat dads. See that guy? HYPOCRITE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Red1981

I think I may be the only one saying this but I hate to see her with Brandy. Brandy doesn't help the situation with the ridiculous chores she has her doing. Making her sweep as a punishment, hoover, pack shopping away. Would you expect a baby to be doing this. I believe Abbie sits between twelve to 18 months max. Although all the mouthing sometimes makes me think it could be even younger. Look at all the milestones she has missed. Can she draw a circle, a straight line. Sit down and concentrate to learn, listen to a story, stop putting things in her mouth etc.....she hasn't met the milestones you expect of babies yet she is a "typical teenager". What a load of rubbish. You can't skip milestones.....it doesn't work like that. They should be working with her as though she was a baby and continuing on milestones. You can't make a baby an adult without them going through developmental steps. Abbie hasn't met her early milestones yet but they got her hoovering. They are demented.

What awareness does he give....none. I don't even think she has autism anymore. All little babies and I'd say up to the age of two show signs of autism but grow out of it. Babies hand flap, dislike noise, bright lights, have meltdowns, onnly care about their tummies being full etc. She doesn't have the mind of a small child she has the mind of a baby. I know she can do more than your average 1 year old but if you drill trained a one year old for 14 years so would they. In other words Abbie has been a baby for 14 years so can do a bit more than your average one year old but I honestly believe she developmentally sits there. I don't even think someone with that level of intellectual disability should even be doing ABA. It's pointless. She is a stressed out, misunderstood baby and until they except that she will never be happy.

Abbie paid for that house and not one inch of it is for her. That stupid bedroom shows how much P understands her and was completely selfish. Which let's face it they are. The abandonment of his child shows what a selfish bunch of C's they are.

Summer living there is just weird and her relationship with Abbie is inappropriate. They need to teach the workers boundaries as they will come and go from Abbie's life and Abbie should not be taught it is ok for people to act inappropriately with her. I can't even stomach Asa anymore. The way he carries on with his martyrdom yet he is a deadbeat dad who doesn't give a hoot about his other daughter. I imagine she knows exactly who he is and the way he spoke about her on YouTube absolutely disgusting. I hope one day she gets to spit straight in his eye.

Oh god and that poor dog......disgusting people!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

jadedandcaffeinated

I agree with that he is emotionally cruel. Remember them describing how she finally reached him on the boat? He ended the call after finding out she was pregnant and called back three days later. I get they were young and he was scared. But three days?
He was a garbage fuckboy then and he's a garbage fuckboy now. I have a feeling "I didn't want to be married anymore" is probably a euphemism for him losing his cool, abandoning them, and going out on a fuck/drink/commit felony crimes bender while Priss has to run back home to her parents.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

jadedandcaffeinated

It was extremely telling how little empathy he has for his third child. Not a word about being sorry he didn't know or missed out or missed payments. No regret at all. He didn't even express regret for leaving Priss, just being smug and saying "I decided I didn't want to be married anymore" like that's a valid excuse for everything that happened.

I also noticed way back when he told the story of how they met/got married he was almost bragging about how he ghosted Priss. He loves cutting her down and making it clear that he was the one that broke it off and she was desperate for him. It's so gross and emotionally manipulative and they act like it's some cute funny story now.

It was a massive blessing to him the mother apparently doesn't want him involved. He gets to ignore the child under the guise of "respecting the mother's wishes." Uh huh. As if you wouldn't ignore them anyway. He's a massive misogynist and only respects what the women in his life want as long as it serves him.

Also, they are not his THIRD child. They're his second child, but you can tell he thinks of them in 3rd (and definitely last) place. It's one thing for us to call them that, but hearing him say it was gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Coffeefrog

I know this is probably petty but.....it really bugs me while watching their vlogs, she is late for school almost Every. Single. Day. I always want to yell at the screen at him to put the damn camera down, quit talking, get that child in the car and get her to school! Being tardy everyday disrupts the teachers routine. And we get it, you’re going to Dunkin on the way home. Every. Day. Am I being petty?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

whyorwhynot

I am new here, and found this site after the recent explanation of second child video.

I have learned a whole lot from people's posts here. The insight from posters with autism, and from posters who are raising children with autism, is so important. I wish FA family would speak to people like those who are posting here. They could learn a lot.

My reason for posting has to do with the second child. I haven't watched their videos for too long, maybe a couple of months, but it always seemed to me like they were a relaxed family who tried to make sure their child with differences was included. The abandonment of the second child completely blows that image. But I don't care about their image. In my book, abandoning a child is the absolute worst. I don't care if the mother of the child said to stay away--you still owe them money and you should still want to know your child. The court documents indicate he could have had a relationship with the child. I also do not believe for a minute that she was 5 before he found out. There's a lot that's off about the timeline, as others have said. In any case I just think they are terrible people for abandoning this child. I could never abandon a child, and I could never love someone who abandoned a child. The idea that they think abandoning his child meant saving *their* family is horrifying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
I have to wonder if there's a certain point where "learning new skills" just makes life harder on everyone, including Abbie. I understand wanting to push her to grow and do more, but when you're teaching a child to do things, there's generally an expectation that they will progress. Why are they concerned about her unloading dishwasher or putting groceries away? It's pretty obvious she won't be able to do these tasks herself, nor does she want to. She's never going to be able to live independently. Instead of stressing the whole family out multiple times a week teaching her "skills" that aren't sticking, wouldn't it be in everyone's best interest to build a life around the realities of her abilities? She's not going to progress much into her adult years, shouldn't they be preparing long-term to live with someone who has the abilities of a toddler? If she's not going to be able to do chores independently and she doesn't get any satisfaction in "helping" do those chores, why have her do them?? What is she learning? They get hung up on her doing specific tasks that aren't really benefiting her or them at all, but they act like it's important for her to work on them on principle.
Jaded, you hit the nail on the head!!!
It would make sense for her to learn these things IF (Big IF), if she was able to retain (which she should be doing), understanding, finding enjoyment and self-value of doing those chores.. As you can tell, Abbie doesn't retain these chores, nor does she retain the learning capabilities of understanding how to do them. They are met with way to many "way to go" and "good job" prompts, while she is doing them, almost to the point of "will you please just be quiet and let me do what I need to do" looks... She shouldn't have to be constantly prompted to do the dishes and we rarely see them even have her do them, outside of ABA... She doesn't understand how this would help in her daily life and she really, frankly, doesn't care nor would understand... I can tell my 11 year old "if we don't help load the dishwasher, so it cleans the cups, then you can't get a clean cup." My child understands this.. Abbie wouldn't understand that whatsoever, from the dishwasher to even needing to have a cup that is clean...
I really think having her pick her outfits, learning to have "her" choice in what to wear, self cleaning (putting her cups in the sink), etc. is way better tasks than what they are trying to accomplish. Also, they should only be doing 1 task at a time and letting that one task sink in, before adding more onto her plate.. Having her do the groceries and the dishes is way to much... IMO!
Also, yes, self soothing and daily just fostering the anxiety down needs to happen.. Abbie seems so stressed out lately and we can only imagine why. She is being dragged around here and there, thrown on planes and into vehicles for long trips, changing her room, changing her careworkers, etc. They literally are doing everything that you shouldn't be doing.. They give no explanation to her (even if she wouldn't understand completely) but she should be told.. She is given no option for anything, even to her own room. Everything is picked out for her.. The girl gets little to no choices in her life, where she should be given those opportunities or at least informed of what is going on...
If anyone was to write a book "What NOT to do raising a Child on the Autism Spectrum," I believe A & P would be able to place their documentary right there...

• Heart
Reactions: 24

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I noticed the vibe/shift in here & commented over a week ago, annoyed w/ all the fleeting & new screen names. Why some do that, no clue. They think more screen names, means more against them? Quality, not quantity. The weirdest part is how some will reply to themselves here, as if to excitedly validate themself. 🤣
Well I am new, and actually found this site because of the boo-hoo video and wanted to see what Asa was talking about. I'm sure if it brought me here, it has brought other newbies as well. But why would anyone create multiple accounts here? Thats odd.

As far as the 2nd kid, my issue is this: They have branded themselves as a family channel, with Asa as father and hubby of the year...tirelessly taking care of and providing for his family. I was a HUGE fan from day one, have been watching from the very beginning. Last summer, when the "house hunting" and trip taking began I started to doubt. When the child was revealed I realized we've all been scammed from jump.

Mr. Family Man ghosted a pregnant Cilla, left her and Isaiah, had another kid, faced some criminal charges, found out about the kid and left NC, put everything in Cillas name to avoid being responsible, etc etc etc. Thats probably why they had their own shop to begin with. Makes sense. If he had a real job the payments are based on earnings, provided and verified by the employer. Shop was in Cilla's name...hence no employment found for Asa resulting in the bare minimum required. And now the YT riches...also Cilla. This is the issue. They presented themselves one way, and the reality is much much different

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Shell_Bell

Dear Isaiah (If you are reading this),
It's clear you are DONE with the BS in your home and your dysfunctional family, my wish for you is RUN. You leave for college in 6 months, when that time comes, please drop the BrotheringAutism, live YOUR OWN life and pursue YOUR OWN dreams. If you want to meet your other sister, you have every right to do so, and I think you would love to foster that relationship, but don't want to hurt your parents. Remember, you are not them, you are your own person, and you deserve to have a normal life, you deserve it. Just wanted to say that. Now back to regularly scheduled snarking.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
The whole prom thing was such bullshit, sure drag her to a dress store and hold her down in a chair to do her hair and make up just so you can have a nice picture for Instagram and a vlog to put out. Meanwhile she has no clue what is going on and simply wants to go do what she wants to do.

I'm willing to bet anything that she would have had so much more fun if they would have thrown her a pool party with lights, music and sensory pool toys. But i guess that doesn't fit in the "she is such a teenager" narrative.
Exactly. She had absolutely no clue as to what she was doing, where she was going or why she was there. And did you catch in the vlog that as the guests arrived and walked the red carpet they had an MC., and he would say something like "Here's Susie! Welcome to Night to Shine!" (which I actually thought was cute and a way to make them feel special.) BUT....Summer made a point of telling the MC to announce Abbie as "the star of YT's Fathering Autism!" They just HAD to be the "stars". And why were Asa and Priscilla even there? The guests had registered "buddies/companions" and Abbies were Summer and Becca. They went to a training for it. Why on earth did they need to be there too other than parade around and hope to be recognized by "fans". They didnt go to Isaiahs prom.

And none of this would be as bad if they would simply admit, look, this is for us as parents. We are sad she will not have a Prom and we would like to have the experience with her. It least it would honest and genuine, instead of the "typical teen" crap.

• Heart
I'm dying that P put a "be kind" sign in Abs room. "its just kinda symbolizes what our family strives for everyday, is be kind to one another"... Yeah like all your snarky passive aggressive comments y'all write back to people who have different views/ opinions.

God they get on my last nerve. Don't consistently preach something then when it comes to them the "rules don't apply"

• Heart

Rainbowcrumpet

I’ve been a viewer for a long long time..

It really annoys me that most of the time she’s on the couch.. I know they don’t show the full day in the vlogs.. but I feel bad for her that’s she is just sitting in the couch rocking away.. every.. single.. vlog..

If her brain is that young then why not get her down on the floor or at a table and do something engaging and fun and MESSY! Do something outside and hose it away if mess is the issue... without pretending she is doing it and profiting off it. Just let her go wild and have fun. Let her lead the activity.. get your hands off hers and let HER DO IT! Let her mimic you.. give her a chance to express herself.

Turn the heater on the pool and let her swim..

Do something other then sitting on your asses or getting Dunkin or food..

• Heart

Finefatty1964

I had been watching FA for about a year & a half, I unsubscribed today, The Channel has become about everything but Abbie or Autism! I’m disgusted & done!

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
After the boo hoo vlog he said he was not watching any of the negative comments and just filling their lives with positivity.
I am certain that they are watching this site as so many of the points we have made , he is trying to address. He can’t help himself, he has to see what people are saying. To be honest all the positive comments he gets from the cult mean nothing to him , it’s the negative and critical comments that he is most interested in. He would never admit it but they really get to him.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I noticed that before, it's not that hard to figure out his and her networth. Surprisingly Priss has way more in the bank than he does, now i understand why.
IMO
If they plotted and schemed to avoid paying more than $200+ a month by putting everything in her name, they really are garbage people.
The fact that their rabid supporters are just fine with that is beyond my realm.
I bet if the script was flipped and it were one of their baby daddy's who pulled this shit, they would be screaming from the rooftops about how f'd up it is.
But because it's Assa, the modern day P.T. Barnum and Autism Messiah, it's ok.
#garbagepeople
#morons

Last edited: