Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You were not seeing things! P definitely reached over and started pinching (now more open handed but definitely a pinch) on her leg... They just don't understand that Abbie only knows to copy what she sees and experiences... Garbage people...
This is why I asked them to explain how she learned to pinch. Kids don’t just learn to pinch. Once again, I’m not even a parent, but I know that things like pinching ( hard enough to where it hurts) is a learned behavior. So A&P, please explain this when you get a chance.

Reactions: 12
The pinching thing just makes it all the more sadder for Abbie. If Abbie believes she is doing something loving having learned it from A&P then it's not with bad intent. She's getting so many conflicting messages that would be confusing for anyone who is neurotypical never mind an autistic girl with IDD. Genuinely heartbreaking. They are setting her up to fail.

Reactions: 9
This is why I asked them to explain how she learned to pinch. Kids don’t just learn to pinch. Once again, I’m not even a parent, but I know that things like pinching ( hard enough to where it hurts) is a learned behavior. So A&P, please explain this when you get a chance.
I would love to see the explanation too!! Especially since we can tell that Abbie struggles with fine motor coordination... Pinching is something that has to be taught, over and over, to learn and grasp! I know this 100% because I have a child around Abbie's age that struggles with fine-motor coordination and that struggled with pinching items and snapping their fingers. This child still gets very worn out from sorting items using the pinching techniques and cannot snap their fingers. That is very much a learned behavior that was taught over and over.. This child doesn't use pinching people either.. This child seen another child do it and tried to do it back but couldn't reciprocate... The teacher seen it and addressed it with me and thankfully, this child wasn't able to do it and get in trouble themselves...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I noticed that with the sensory star lights in her room, more of Maverick as well and he's had loads of attention in today's vlog.

They mentioned they were putting their dogs on "grain free" food. I'm gunna take a wild guess and say this is expensive stuff, that's healthy for them (not a dog owner here). It's a pity they can't buy healthy food for their daughter.
I noticed it with everything in the vlog today smh. But yea, grain free is good food and expensive. You still have to read the ingredients and not just buy cause it says “grain free.” I watch my brother’s Shiba Inu when my bro is away, and he has never been fed anything but good food. Yes it is pricey, and no offense to those that don’t do grain free food. But you’re right in that they should be doing the same thing for their daughter in feeding her good, true food. Damn hypocrites. Now that you have a young, cute puppy that is seemingly sickly you wanna go with grain free... but poor old Maverick didn’t get that privilege cause you didn’t get him as a puppy lol.

Reactions: 5
Wow! P needs to grow the hell up and stop trying to fit in as one of the “cool” kids!
Her and her pal really should have gone about their own business and let the kids enjoy their time being kids w friends of their own.
While A may have looked miserable being there,he is a grown arse man who seems to be very vocal about all other things,so he could have stayed home,let P have her nite out,and spend time w his son/daughter!
I do hope that their son will learn to love living an independent life away from the cameras etc. Hopefully he will grow and realize that one does NOT have to be attached at the proverbial hip to show love for family.
And while it is evident he loves his sister,he is also a young man,who should be out w friends on weekends,not home babysitting. Seemed he was sort of backed into a corner by P & A on that. She was already in her coat and ready to go.

Reactions: 11
You were not seeing things! P definitely reached over and started pinching (now more open handed but definitely a pinch) on her leg... They just don't understand that Abbie only knows to copy what she sees and experiences... Garbage people...
OMG I cant believe that! And look at the expression on P's face after Abbie kicks her...she is SO pissed. And you know why? Because Kaitlyn was there and she wanted to look good, and Abbie shut that down fast.

And again...why are you in your "typical teens" face demanding kisses and talking to her like that? Make up your mind already!

And lastly..they said the crashed the "Respite Vlog Squads" outing. So riddle me this A&P: Are they Abbies friends or her respite workers??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I noticed it with everything in the vlog today smh. But yea, grain free is good food and expensive. You still have to read the ingredients and not just buy cause it says “grain free.” I watch my brother’s Shiba Inu when my bro is away, and he has never been fed anything but good food. Yes it is pricey, and no offense to those that don’t do grain free food. But you’re right in that they should be doing the same thing for their daughter in feeding her good, true food. Damn hypocrites. Now that you have a young, cute puppy that is seemingly sickly you wanna go with grain free... but poor old Maverick didn’t get that privilege cause you didn’t get him as a puppy lol.
Yeah, they have no excuse, they continue to feed Abbie junk, cereal that is loaded with sugar and colourings etc. They have plenty money to buy good healthy food. They have admitted that Abbie is a child that has no issues with trying new food and will basically eat anything. So why aren't they feeding her proper stuff, she's not going to turn it down! My nephew is also autistic and he eats a very limited diet which makes things harder and same with me as a kid (texture issues), but they do not have this problem!

Reactions: 10
I would love to see the explanation too!! Especially since we can tell that Abbie struggles with fine motor coordination... Pinching is something that has to be taught, over and over, to learn and grasp! I know this 100% because I have a child around Abbie's age that struggles with fine-motor coordination and that struggled with pinching items and snapping their fingers. This child still gets very worn out from sorting items using the pinching techniques and cannot snap their fingers. That is very much a learned behavior that was taught over and over.. This child doesn't use pinching people either.. This child seen another child do it and tried to do it back but couldn't reciprocate... The teacher seen it and addressed it with me and thankfully, this child wasn't able to do it and get in trouble themselves...
Hopefully we will get an explanation soon cause it’s quite disturbing. Abbie literally can’t even push a button or turn her mailbox key without help, yet she knows how to pinch and hurt people. What?!

• Heart
The video of them crashing the party was pathetic all the way around. After crashing the party the lady kept bitching how she missed her son. Well maybe you should have spent time with him instead of crashing a young 20's birthday party. I'm almost wondering if A was roped into going and being the DD. You could tell at the beginning that P and the lady were on the tipsy side. Which the first thing a baratric Dr will tell you is "LIMIT what and how much you drink." I was personally told to wait a year before going out drinking. It's because transfer addiction is extremely high and those that have gone through weight loss get drunk quicker, plus they can't use food to sooth the pain so they transfer the addiction.

Reactions: 11
Yeah what the hell was that pinch about? It was very disturbing to watch :(

Reactions: 4
This forum has turned into a mess! It used to be critical but also familiar names and ‘banter’ now it’s chaos! (My opinion only free speech and all that!)
We have people who are self diagnosing then people who are diagnosed who again only know their story not of that world as a whole. people who are here under false pretences and just random multiple accounts! Honestly it makes hard reading! ‘Scooter squad’ days/threads were much more entertaining!
Vlog Summary: Autism School Fun, February 23rd 2020
  • Thumbnail -->“Autism School Festival”
  • Ass takes Maverick for a full grooming at Doggy Daycare
  • P’s driving to school. Playing Truth Hurts by Lizzo as her “Morning Song” in the car.
  • Ab is dressed to represent the country Columbia in the school festival, rips off the hat and runs around yelling and swaying in a spaghetti strap white dress.
  • Festival has stations for different countries, they take Ab around but she’s clearly done.
  • Lots of filming of other kids at the school while Ab flails and stims
  • “World of Nations” is the theme, last year it was cities. Claim Ab learned about the country.
  • P’s blog filming cutting carrots and potatoes from HelloFresh – sponsored.
  • Summer watches.
  • P claims she didn’t eat much at the festival because she didn’t know what would agree with her.
  • Dog toy, food, and treat shopping. Trying to get Maverick to pick a toy, goes far more successfully than Ab’s attempts
  • Dogs playing with new toys, Ab gets the heck outta there, giving up the couch corner, then returns to rock
  • Switching dogs to grain free diets and took out the rug in the living room
  • Cart ride, Ass drives that, back at the dog park with the grandpa and Isaiah riding the onewheel around
  • Debating Ab staying with Isaiah at the house tonight versus going out with Kaitlyn? And Ass comes too, Summer apparently does have friends and is going out with them.
  • Isaiah asks Ass to stay, then suggests Ass stays and Isaiah can go out, this is all just painfully boring, and Ab yells on the couch apparently channeling my annoyance with this whole conversation.
  • Ass says he wants to be the best for everyone…well except his other biological child.
  • Ab runs upstairs laughing/gasping, Ass turns the lights on in her room
  • Puppy still harassing Mav, chases him around the house.
  • Puppy barks but is not corrected even though they say this isn’t a place to bark
  • Kaitlyn? On couch with Ab, talking about how funny it was Ab and her kid both yelled at the restaurant together (ok so this is the little guy Kaidele’s mom?)
  • P tells Ab she loves her, Ab kicks her when she asks for a kiss
  • More zoom in shots of Ab’s face.
  • Outake --> Isaiah falling off onewheel
can we get a time code for Ab kicking P?!

New here and want to state a few observations that may have already been addressed.
- asa’s TikTok video of taunting Abbie with sandwich while he’s smirking shows his narcissism.
- Priscilla agrees with EVERYthing Asa says. She lacks her own identity. It’s the Asa show.
- after the Daddyofive fiasco, YT demonetized videos featuring minors.(Or so I thought 🤔).
- Asa pushes Isaiah to film Brothering autism vids
- summer is annoying AF

Y’all! Let me just say this- if I were one of the paying passengers on that boat and was subjected to her yelling, clapping, whining, etc... and then had to be stuck on the boat with a deck covered in her diarrhea, I’d have FREAKED TF OUT!!!! It’s just not right for these people to ruin everyone else’s time every time they decide to take her out! I would also have demanded a full refund for that boat ride as well as that poor guy in the seat in front of Abby on that plane!!! They need to face facts- she’s profoundly ******** and autism is the least of her problems. Hell, I don’t think she has any idea where she is or what’s going on at any given moment. She’s like an infant in every way. They need to be considerate of others and leave her home. It’s not as if they don’t have ample people to watch her..... Also want to add that Asa said in one video that he was hiring a management company because he believes in hiring people to do what he’s not good at.... yeah, we know Asa. That’s quite evident in how you hired Summer, Becca, Crazy Nanny, (plus all the free labor they squeeze out of poor Isaiah) And let’s not forget the $40K/year daycare she goes to compliments of the taxpayers!! He’s hiring people to hang out with his daughter cuz he, (and especially Priss) don’t want to deal with her.

Reactions: 5
They should not feed that golden grain free food! Golden’s are one of the breeds more prone to DCM which is linked to grain free food! My Golden’s breeder, who is a vet, asked me to take them off grain free food. The vet my dogs see also asked me to switch their food! There is expensive food that is not grain free! They need to do research before jumping into things, like getting a puppy to make your wife feel better because you’re an asshole.

Reactions: 7
You’re totally right. They should leave Abbie at home, but they won’t cause they need to make those money-making YT vids.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah, they have no excuse, they continue to feed Abbie junk, cereal that is loaded with sugar and colourings etc. They have plenty money to buy good healthy food. They have admitted that Abbie is a child that has no issues with trying new food and will basically eat anything. So why aren't they feeding her proper stuff, she's not going to turn it down! My nephew is also autistic and he eats a very limited diet which makes things harder and same with me as a kid (texture issues), but they do not have this problem!
Yeah they keep saying both kids will eat anything and are not picky! Ok so can you put some healthier food choices in that house? Special K cereal would be a good start for Abbie. At least it’s cereal but not that sugary. And la croix rather than sprite and all that bs. Mind you, they once said “oh Abbie doesn’t know where to put the sprite cause we don’t drink that around here” while she was putting groceries away. Yeah right ... I watched while they were at a restaurant and P orders a sprite for Abbie with no hesitation. Everything they say is because they know they’re wrong. Save me with that bs!

• Heart
Agr
Did she give you any “hoops?” Wtf ... these people want her too be a “typical teenager” and a “big kid” so badly but they still treat her like a toddler. Since they read all these comments, I hope they can shed some light on the following in the next tit shows:

- how did Abbie learn to be mean? How is it that she knows how to pinch to the point where it hurts people but she doesn’t know how to push a button??!
- why do they feed her and themselves so much junk? It’s not cute that she constantly is asking for candy and that they constantly reward her with candy. Also, when she wants a drink, why is it always orange juice? At least get a better brand than the sugar infested Tropicana ... how about water once in a while? P had the nerve to say that Abbie has a well balanced diet. Obviously she has no clue what a well balanced diet is. They need to see a nutritionist that can help them think of better ideas especially for a teenager who is constantly asking for candy
- A had the nerve to say that Brandi cancels when she has other kids that need her more. Bullshit! More like they realized that the therapy isn’t doing tit for her but they had to respond to the comments here
- why the hell are they just now working on her eating habits? Is it just because of the camera?? Did they suddenly start to feel embarrassed that she shoves food in her mouth and steals from others?? I mean I really feel like this could have been worked on earlier in life when she first started feeding herself ... but then again they still spoon feed her like she’s a toddler. It’s not funny that she takes huge bites, shoves an entire cookie in her mouth, bites the entire scoop of ice cream off a cone in one big bite ... like damn. A had the nerve to say “isn’t that cute?” When she stole someone’s fries ... no it’s not bleeping cute. Actually quite ridiculous and animalistic- yeah I said it

I just smh every time I watch this tit show cause they have for sure set her up for failure. And doing all this tit for the cameras but they would have just let her be and not “work” on anything if it weren’t for their vlog. Seriously eating habits are like the first things you work on in life.

Also can you guys imagine going to the movies and Abbie is in the theater screaming and yelling ??? I really don’t understand why this family likes to push their limits like that, at the expense of not only embarrassing their daughter but also others experience. She doesn’t even watch movies at the house. Save me the “we wanna take her out and have her enjoy things” crap. Please
Agree with everything you wrote!

Reactions: 1
Wow! P needs to grow the hell up and stop trying to fit in as one of the “cool” kids!
Her and her pal really should have gone about their own business and let the kids enjoy their time being kids w friends of their own.
While A may have looked miserable being there,he is a grown arse man who seems to be very vocal about all other things,so he could have stayed home,let P have her nite out,and spend time w his son/daughter!
I do hope that their son will learn to love living an independent life away from the cameras etc. Hopefully he will grow and realize that one does NOT have to be attached at the proverbial hip to show love for family.
And while it is evident he loves his sister,he is also a young man,who should be out w friends on weekends,not home babysitting. Seemed he was sort of backed into a corner by P & A on that. She was already in her coat and ready to go.
Isiah needs to volunteer somewhere this summer and get away from them. How incredibly embarrassing, crashing a young adult party. Summer will grow tired of this very soon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.