Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching this video and when they are on the roller coaster ride the lady doing this video shows Abbie and A. Abbie is clinging onto A for dear life and there is no smiles on her face, just pure terror. Meanwhile he's sitting in the car with his selfystick and camera in hand to get "the shot."

what time stamp ?

The biggest question I have: why are they on patreon when they earn so much money from youtube already?!
For the same reason they are on tik tok and have the join button on their YT channel. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Really the only reason they do anything, after all even the boo hoo video was monetized.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, this isnt Abbie, this is Asa and Priscilla. She needed help longggg ago and didnt get it. I remember a VLOG shot a her parents home, and they showed a windowsill that Abbie had destroyed by eating it when she was little. Not scratchs...it looked as if an animal bit this wood out. I was floored. The damage was extreme when you realized that a child was using her teeth to do it. Yes, she has PICA, but where was the supervision? This kid literally ATE a windowsill. That is so dangerous.
There are no consequences to her awful behaviors. Laughing often follows bad behavior. The morons that post on A channel thought it was funny she was throwing cans of food from the back seat of the car to the front seat.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Vlog Summary: Autism School Fun, February 23rd 2020
  • Thumbnail -->“Autism School Festival”
  • Ass takes Maverick for a full grooming at Doggy Daycare
  • P’s driving to school. Playing Truth Hurts by Lizzo as her “Morning Song” in the car.
  • Ab is dressed to represent the country Columbia in the school festival, rips off the hat and runs around yelling and swaying in a spaghetti strap white dress.
  • Festival has stations for different countries, they take Ab around but she’s clearly done.
  • Lots of filming of other kids at the school while Ab flails and stims
  • “World of Nations” is the theme, last year it was cities. Claim Ab learned about the country.
  • P’s blog filming cutting carrots and potatoes from HelloFresh – sponsored.
  • Summer watches.
  • P claims she didn’t eat much at the festival because she didn’t know what would agree with her.
  • Dog toy, food, and treat shopping. Trying to get Maverick to pick a toy, goes far more successfully than Ab’s attempts
  • Dogs playing with new toys, Ab gets the heck outta there, giving up the couch corner, then returns to rock
  • Switching dogs to grain free diets and took out the rug in the living room
  • Cart ride, Ass drives that, back at the dog park with the grandpa and Isaiah riding the onewheel around
  • Debating Ab staying with Isaiah at the house tonight versus going out with Kaitlyn? And Ass comes too, Summer apparently does have friends and is going out with them.
  • Isaiah asks Ass to stay, then suggests Ass stays and Isaiah can go out, this is all just painfully boring, and Ab yells on the couch apparently channeling my annoyance with this whole conversation.
  • Ass says he wants to be the best for everyone…well except his other biological child.
  • Ab runs upstairs laughing/gasping, Ass turns the lights on in her room
  • Puppy still harassing Mav, chases him around the house.
  • Puppy barks but is not corrected even though they say this isn’t a place to bark
  • Kaitlyn? On couch with Ab, talking about how funny it was Ab and her kid both yelled at the restaurant together (ok so this is the little guy Kaidele’s mom?)
  • P tells Ab she loves her, Ab kicks her when she asks for a kiss
  • More zoom in shots of Ab’s face.
  • Outake --> Isaiah falling off onewheel

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Vlog Summary: Autism School Fun, February 23rd 2020
  • Thumbnail -->“Autism School Festival”
  • Ass takes Maverick for a full grooming at Doggy Daycare
  • P’s driving to school. Playing Truth Hurts by Lizzo as her “Morning Song” in the car.
  • Ab is dressed to represent the country Columbia in the school festival, rips off the hat and runs around yelling and swaying in a spaghetti strap white dress.
  • Festival has stations for different countries, they take Ab around but she’s clearly done.
  • Lots of filming of other kids at the school while Ab flails and stims
  • “World of Nations” is the theme, last year it was cities. Claim Ab learned about the country.
  • P’s blog filming cutting carrots and potatoes from HelloFresh – sponsored.
  • Summer watches.
  • P claims she didn’t eat much at the festival because she didn’t know what would agree with her.
  • Dog toy, food, and treat shopping. Trying to get Maverick to pick a toy, goes far more successfully than Ab’s attempts
  • Dogs playing with new toys, Ab gets the heck outta there, giving up the couch corner, then returns to rock
  • Switching dogs to grain free diets and took out the rug in the living room
  • Cart rid, Ass drives that, back at the dog park with the grandpa and Isaiah riding the onewheel around
  • Debating Ab staying with Isaiah at the house tonight versus going out with Kaitlyn? And Ass comes to, Summer apparently does have friends and is going out with them.
  • Isaiah asks Ass to stay, then suggests Ass stays and Isaiah can go out, this is all just painfully boring, and Ab yells on the couch apparently channeling my annoyance with this whole conversation.
  • Ass says he wants to be the best for everyone…well except his other biological child.
  • Ab runs upstairs laughing/gasping, Ass turns the lights on in her room
  • Puppy still harassing Mav, chases him around the house.
  • Puppy barks but is not corrected even though they say this isn’t a place to bark
  • Kaitlyn? On couch with Ab, talking about how funny it was Ab and her kid both yelled at the restaurant together (ok so this is the little guy Kaidele’s mom?)
  • P tells Ab she loves her, Ab kicks her when she asks for a kiss
  • More zoom in shots of Ab’s face.
  • Outake --> Isaiah falling off onewheel
THANK YOU ...you are a godsend😍😍🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
- A had the nerve to say that Brandi cancels when she has other kids that need her more. Bullshit! More like they realized that the therapy isn’t doing tit for her but they had to respond to the comments here
- why the hell are they just now working on her eating habits? Is it just because of the camera?? Did they suddenly start to feel embarrassed that she shoves food in her mouth and steals from others?? I mean I really feel like this could have been worked on earlier in life when she first started feeding herself ... but then again they still spoon feed her like she’s a toddler. It’s not funny that she takes huge bites, shoves an entire cookie in her mouth, bites the entire scoop of ice cream off a cone in one big bite ... like damn. A had the nerve to say “isn’t that cute?” When she stole someone’s fries ... no it’s not bleeping cute. Actually quite ridiculous and animalistic- yeah I said it
I was shocked by that too! How does that work? She only gets therapy as long as nobody else needs it or what? Don't they get scheduled someone that can be consistent every week?

That sounded to me like the insurance company (or something like that) thought they were not taking advantage/following though with the treatment, so they gave those hours to someone that would actually benefit from it, maybe? I don't know but it just seems odd to me... perhaps because I am not familiar with the program, I guess.

And I agree with Abbie's eating (food stealing) habits. They have known about her struggles with food, yet they do all the wrong things around her. I get it, she has to learn that even if food is around, she should have some control but at least give her the tools to achive it and FOLLOW THOUGH EVERY TIME! I can totally see why she might be confused about "now you can" and "now you cann't".

Reactions: 6
Did y’all see Kaitins vlog? Her Priscilla and Asa crashed the bar Summer, Becca, and their friends were at.

I wonder who was watching Abbie while they did this. Give those girls space!
Thats because they are so immature they think they are also still late teens/early 20's. These almost 40 yr olds have no friends of their own so they glom onto these kids, and so emotionally stunted they think they are cool. Its pathetic.

Reactions: 10
I was shocked by that too! How does that work? She only gets therapy as long as nobody else needs it or what? Don't they get scheduled someone that can be consistent every week?

That sounded to me like the insurance company (or something like that) thought they were not taking advantage/following though with the treatment, so they gave those hours to someone that would actually benefit from it, maybe? I don't know but it just seems odd to me... perhaps because I am not familiar with the program, I guess.

And I agree with Abbie's eating (food stealing) habits. They have known about her struggles with food, yet they do all the wrong things around her. I get it, she has to learn that even if food is around, she should have some control but at least give her the tools to achive it and FOLLOW THOUGH EVERY TIME! I can totally see why she might be confused about "now you can" and "now you cann't".
Yes I believe that they have had services cut in the past or not provided because the state or whatever officials run those programs said it was useless for her... so that is probably a reason. I was like “what other kids would need more attention than her?” Makes no damn sense. Yeah they think they are fooling people but unfortunately for them, not everyone follows like damn sheep. It’s also quite entertaining to see that they address everything that we write about on here ... they’re pathetic and I hope everyone starts to see them for who they truly are.

A) Where is this Katelyn persons vlog? Too many dang spellings of that name to figure it out
B) Isaiah did, he tried to get out of it but got stuck babysitting Ab.

Reactions: 2
It’s also quite entertaining to see that they address everything that we write about on here ... they’re pathetic and I hope everyone starts to see them for who they truly are.
I noticed that with the sensory star lights in her room, more of Maverick as well and he's had loads of attention in today's vlog.

They mentioned they were putting their dogs on "grain free" food. I'm gunna take a wild guess and say this is expensive stuff, that's healthy for them (not a dog owner here). It's a pity they can't buy healthy food for their daughter.

Abbie got sent to her room for yelling - all of a sudden she is being reprimanded for this.

Even more crazy is that P said “gypped” not once but twice. That’s a derogatory term ... much like saying “jewed.” These two having been so vocal about their disdain of the “R word” but have no regard for other derogatory terms that don’t apply to them. Disgusting. They probably freely use the N word too is my educated guess after hearing and seeing that tit show.
I'm Rroma Gypsy. It's fine. It is not derogatory, we even use the term.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that with the sensory star lights in her room, more of Maverick as well and he's had loads of attention in today's vlog.

They mentioned they were putting their dogs on "grain free" food. I'm gunna take a wild guess and say this is expensive stuff, that's healthy for them (not a dog owner here). It's a pity they can't buy healthy food for their daughter.
I'''m a dog owner.. yes grain free is the thing now.. and more expensive. There is controversy over it tho.. because instead of grain they use legumes and chick peas which some say cause heart problems in dogs.. so its hard to know what To feed nowadays.

Omg that's pathetic, they crashed Becca's boyfriends birthday party which they obviously were not invited to. Oh wait sorry it's the "Respite Vlog Squad" party, wow. A new low.
I noticed Asssa their w/o his camera... I wonder if they were warned not to bring camera? He did not seem happy going to this event.. especially since there was no filming.. I saw him in Katelins vid ... scowling. I wonder what Becca really thought?

Omg that's pathetic, they crashed Becca's boyfriends birthday party which they obviously were not invited to. Oh wait sorry it's the "Respite Vlog Squad" party, wow. A new low.
This whole vlog is nauseating. Ofc A&P (dunno much about this other woman and the thread isn't about her anyway, so won't comment) decide to turn up and weedle their way into any situation. It's was just so gross.

I haven't watched this but that's overstepping so many boundaries. that's part of what makes me feel so ick about Summer living there (other than how unsafe I think that separate room is) - I don't think Asa is being a creep towards her or anything, but it's that being so close with them seems like it might be keeping her from living a normal college life. transferring schools so late has to be hard enough, but then Asa and Priscilla have all these expectations of her spending so much time with them. does she feel she has the freedom to hang out with friends whenever she wants? or is there an unspoken obligation to be there with Abbie? I remember a few comments back when the semester first started of Asa being like "oh you were gone all day!" to her. she shouldn't have to justify how she spends her time to anyone, especially when she's adjusting to starting at a new school and trying to make connections there. and if she's become closer with Becca and her friends, then great - she should be around people her own age. and Asa and Priscilla should NOT be showing up to crash them, especially with cameras.

Grain free is really dangerous. It’s some boutique diet that is actually killing dogs. If they wanted to go boutique they should feed raw but that would require too much work for P since she can’t buy that on take out. Also at the 1440 mark she is asking ab for a kiss and I thought I was seeing double. PINCHED HER! on her leg. Why on earth would you do the same thing you were trying to discourage? I swear none of these people think ever

• Wow
Grain free is really dangerous. It’s some boutique diet that is actually killing dogs. If they wanted to go boutique they should feed raw but that would require too much work for P since she can’t buy that on take out. Also at the 1440 mark she is asking ab for a kiss and I thought I was seeing double. PINCHED HER! on her leg. Why on earth would you do the same thing you were trying to discourage? I swear none of these people think ever
You were not seeing things! P definitely reached over and started pinching (now more open handed but definitely a pinch) on her leg... They just don't understand that Abbie only knows to copy what she sees and experiences... Garbage people...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.