Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asshat again tried to claim that Abbie does not nap during the day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He had the balls to say how much "better" Abbie's been doing at home since school started back up again.
(and anxiously alluded to the fact that it may only be temporary before schools have to shut down again - so much for loving homeschool)

Let's think about it, Asshat. She's in a structured environment with a set routine she can count on all day long. She knows what to expect there. She has boundaries and rules and a schedule that rarely, if ever, changes.
Do you think, Asshat, that the structure and routine is the exact reason why she does better when she's in school? That maybe it's calming and reassuring to her to not be surrounded by constant chaos and inconsistencies?
C'mon, now.
Remember back when quarantine and home schooling started, Asshat insisted that Abbie would get bored if they stuck to a routine and did the same thing every day. I think the actual reason is that he didn't want to stick to the school schedule because it would be boring and annoying for HIM and also he was worried it would make for boring vlog content. He always has to put a spin on things. He can never just be honest - in spite of how often he likes to say that they're so real and transparent on the vlogs. Sure, Asshat, and I'm actually Xena Warrior Princess in disguise! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Through out quarantine, he and P would comment on Abbie being restless, antsy and more ornery/easily irritated... but they just kinda did this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and didn't bother to try to think of what was causing it or working on solutions for it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been curious about the Massives extended families. I personally have only seen videos of both sets of grandparents at Isaiah’s graduation and another time when they were barbecuing at Prissy’s Mom and StepDad’s house. But... not much talk about siblings on either side. Do you tattlers know?

I came across a few pics on FB of Bruce Maass (Asa’s Dad) with Emily Maass (Asa’s sister) and Emily Maass and Crystal Maass. They are married and live in Oregon so they probably don’t see each other much.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just watched the missing seconds of the vlog. Didn't miss much with it gone. Just shaving cream going on the table and ab flappping with it all over her.

Reactions: 7
Abbie looked flushed and hot when she got home from school. It just dawned on me that I’ve never seen her taught a symbol for swim. She signs for bath. Could it be she wants to get in the pool to cool off and signs for bath?
They did teach her the sign for swim. She doesn't use it.

Just watched the missing seconds of the vlog. Didn't miss much with it gone. Just shaving cream going on the table and ab flappping with it all over her.

And Becca purposely putting shaving cream through her hair.

1598671171232.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh good lord Asswipe has downloaded the vlog again with the missing 20 seconds...nope not watching it again..thanks to those who do 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve been curious about the Massives extended families. I personally have only seen videos of both sets of grandparents at Isaiah’s graduation and another time when they were barbecuing at Prissy’s Mom and StepDad’s house. But... not much talk about siblings on either side. Do you tattlers know?

I came across a few pics on FB of Bruce Maass (Asa’s Dad) with Emily Maass (Asa’s sister) and Emily Maass and Crystal Maass. They are married and live in Oregon so they probably don’t see each other much.
As far as I know, Princess P is an only child (which is possibly the number 1 reason she's such a princess). Asshat just doesn't talk about his siblings like 95% of the time. He's mentioned them a very small handful of times but for the most part, acts like they don't exist. There are two most probable reasons for this, either (A) They don't want to be featured on the vlogs and he's respecting their privacy, or (B) He doesn't get along with them or have a good relationship with them.

• Heart

Apparently both are homophobic, probably where Priss’ denial of whether the prince is/possibly/ who cares?. Emily is a lawyer or her wife is, Ass has two half brothers on his mom’s side of which the older one had a stroke, or cardiac event and has cerebral palsy, and the younger one has a couple of boys himself.
Ass alluded very early on in my leg humper days that Abbies ‘problems’ were due to him, and that’s where younger brother’s cp was where I deduced (wrongly) he was hinting at. It peaked my interest, as I was in the SN child care field at the time, so when I found out his brother wasn’t born with CP, I just forgot about it, until the big reveal about T, and ‘all’ the ‘stress‘ P was under, (boo hoo) when Ab was conceived, that I had the light bulb moment, ex leg humper, hello tattle🤗

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you think they are skimming off the top of Priss's sales revenue and only reporting a small percent to the IRS?

Reactions: 12
As far as I know, Princess P is an only child (which is possibly the number 1 reason she's such a princess). Asshat just doesn't talk about his siblings like 95% of the time. He's mentioned them a very small handful of times but for the most part, acts like they don't exist. There are two most probable reasons for this, either (A) They don't want to be featured on the vlogs and he's respecting their privacy, or (B) He doesn't get along with them or have a good relationship with them.
Thanks for the information Pink. I’m hoping it was ok to share these pics on this forum.They are public on FB.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the information Pink. I’m hoping it was ok to share these pics on this forum.They are public on FB.
I think it's ok if the pics are public and as long as there isn't any personal info in the pics (like a house number, car license plate, stuff like that).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We saw both of A's brothers on the vlogs when they were visiting family in NC. He also mentioned his sister in a livestream (someone asked how they felt about gay people, and he brought up that his sister is a lesbian). I would guess from the way he interacted with them during his visits & doesn't mention them much, that he keeps in contact with them, but they're not a huge part of each other's lives.

Reactions: 5
I’ve often thought the same with her signing bath all the time that she may want to go swimming but dare not say anything because Assa is an expert on his daughter!! Bahaha
I’m wondering how the whole shower thing is working out, they say she makes too much of a splash in the bath, so it’s a shower now but I’m sure she wants to sit down I can’t see her standing for too long

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Apparently both are homophobic, probably where Priss’ denial of whether the prince is/possibly/ who cares?. Emily is a lawyer or her wife is, Ass has two half brothers on his mom’s side of which the older one had a stroke, or cardiac event and has cerebral palsy, and the younger one has a couple of boys himself.
Ass alluded very early on in my leg humper days that Abbies ‘problems’ were due to him, and that’s where younger brother’s cp was where I deduced (wrongly) he was hinting at. It peaked my interest, as I was in the SN child care field at the time, so when I found out his brother wasn’t born with CP, I just forgot about it, until the big reveal about T, and ‘all’ the ‘stress‘ P was under, (boo hoo) when Ab was conceived, that I had the light bulb moment, ex leg humper, hello tattle🤗
Thank you Sempre bella. So much interesting information that I did not know!!
I saw the Law Firm occupation also. Being an attorney is quite an accomplishment and something to be proud of. Sad that Assuh doesn’t speak of his siblings much. I agree with the homophobic statement. It’s like they live in their own perfect little Massive world where everything can be monitored and controlled. The manipulation through projection is so obvious and sad.

Hello fellow tattler Sempre bella!! It’s nice having you on this side😊

Reactions: 12
She use to have a sign for swim. But I haven't seen her use it in ages... even then only when asked to do the sign.

She may well want to change into something more comfortable which a bath would do, or just want a bath to be clean or cool off. It really is hard to know when they only focus on 4 signs and ignore even those 99% of the time. She could want any number of things but has no idea how to communicate. Swear most the time she already knows they won't listen anyway. Thus her asking for dunkin/donut so she can just get out of the house and being upset when they end up there for the third time that day...
When she runs through the whole gamit of signs you can see 1/2 the time she’s just amped up and using anything she knows just to communicate, god that’s gotta suck especially if your “aware” inside almost like have sleep paralysis ( don’t know if that’s a good analogy or not but you get the point)

Nimrod was used a lot, back in the day‼😂😂
Yep, we used it in grade school back in the 70’s lol

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
I’m wondering how the whole shower thing is working out, they say she makes too much of a splash in the bath, so it’s a shower now but I’m sure she wants to sit down I can’t see her standing for too long
I don’t expect them to modify every part of their home but if they have a teenage disabled daughter and can afford all the things, I think it would be best to get a bathtub that is suitable for splashing. I’m actually surprised that a $600,000 home doesn’t have one.

Reactions: 8
I can not believe the amount of sugar and processed foods, dairy and garbage that this family feeds Abbie. It's bad enough that they run to DD 4 times per day. Who can't make coffee at home? Jesus.
What's wrong with dairy?

Reactions: 1
I don’t expect them to modify every part of their home but if they have a teenage disabled daughter and can afford all the things, I think it would be best to get a bathtub that is suitable for splashing. I’m actually surprised that a $600,000 home doesn’t have one.
I'm surprised a $600,000 home only has 3 bedrooms . That realtor definitely saw them coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What's wrong with dairy?
According to some Google sources: Milk and other dairy products are the top source of saturated fat in the American diet, contributing to heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease. Studies have also linked dairy to an increased risk of breast, ovarian, and prostate cancers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.