Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be in a mood this morning...this is what pisses me off...many of us are actually taking Covid seriously, staying home, not going out but to get groceries, not even getting takeouts...and this commenter and the rest of us should know what the rules are concerning takeouts and refills at Dunkin???? Eff him...he's such a pompous asshole!
He might as well just sprinkle some hundreds and thousands on his doughnut wife and shove her outside of Dunkin HR to get their attention. He makes me cringe how he’s always on about them whether good or bad. As for his rude comments I hope each fan he does it to unsubscribes as he will soon have none left! Why couldn’t he of just said great idea, soon as refills reopen I will give it a try! He has no manners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I must be in a mood this morning...this is what pisses me off...many of us are actually taking Covid seriously, staying home, not going out but to get groceries, not even getting takeouts...and this commenter and the rest of us should know what the rules are concerning takeouts and refills at Dunkin???? Eff him...he's such a pompous asshole!
YES! Especially knowing how hard their dumbasses have had to work policing the comments, so no one will see the pictures of 🐷 partying it up a few months ago...Hasn’t she heard of Covid? 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 20
❤Good Day Everyone!❤

@Eiramsb Thank you for this mornings pic inspiration!🤣

......We all know this is some Truth Tea....Stinky and Full of 💩!
It is part of The Maassives mission statement!😹😹😹
”When you stand next to her, her breath reeks of poop!”

View attachment 226736
Can u imagine the farts in that house? Meow you must be so much fun to hang out with, you would make my belly hurt from laughing 😂❤💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
❤Good Day Everyone!❤

@Eiramsb Thank you for this mornings pic inspiration!🤣

......We all know this is some Truth Tea....Stinky and Full of 💩!
It is part of The Maassives mission statement!😹😹😹
”When you stand next to her, her breath reeks of poop!”

View attachment 226736
Her face in the turkey taint hole 🤣🤣🤣 stahhhhp

He might as well just sprinkle some hundreds and thousands on his doughnut wife and shove her outside of Dunkin HR to get their attention. He makes me cringe how he’s always on about them whether good or bad. As for his rude comments I hope each fan he does it to unsubscribes as he will soon have none left! Why couldn’t he of just said great idea, soon as refills reopen I will give it a try! He has no manners.
In my neck of the woods we call em Jimmies 😁
Kinda cool to see other dialects

• Haha
Can u imagine the farts in that house? Meow you must be so much fun to hang out with, you would make my belly hurt from laughing 😂❤💋
Horrid! Absolutely Horrid! It has to be the reasoning behind all the air freshener.😂 I hope 🐷 is not in the habit of trusting hers! Heeellllo, Dumping Syndrome!😹
I appreciate it, @Jamiebeth 😍I get a kick out of making y’all giggle. It is nothing without a good audience!❤ You guys do a hell of a job sending me into fits of laughter 😂🤗😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In my neck of the woods we call em Jimmies 😁
Kinda cool to see other dialects
Yes it definitely is, I have learnt so many new words haha! I like the name Jimmies for them now you’ve said it haha sounds good!

Reactions: 3
I told Meow the same thing, she must be to hang out with!!
You , Sweet fellow tattler, could give me a peanut butter whiskey or two and we would have a good ol’ time. 😹 I would more than likely provide a plethora of pictures worthy of photoshopping!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure what basic cheese is haha and pretty sure dairy is meant to be in moderation due to the fat content. Anyway I was just making a sarky comment about them having full fat Dunkins and cheese overload.
Normal (organic if you will), unprocessed dairy products aren't that fat, though you westerners don't really have many of the non fat ones we have, so it's understandable. And even Donuts can be healthier than the oil sponges that are served in the US.

And that too, I didn't think of that, go out everyday for coffee and donuts, then lecture people on re-usable cups.

On another note, it's hard watching Ab's already limited intelligence being subdued further and further, why won't Sums work with her on potty the way she did the patty cake? I know it isn't the same, but at least try?!

This are genuine questions......why are her upper arms the size they are, I've never seen arms that big on anyone, is there something medically wrong with them ? Next question, what would happen to them if she lost the amount of weight she should do ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This are genuine questions......why are her upper arms the size they are, I've never seen arms that big on anyone, is there something medically wrong with them ? Next question, what would happen to them if she lost the amount of weight she should do ?
I have seen plenty with arms that big. Even put weight on in different places or bodies carry weight different. It is what it is. Only thing to do about it is an individual targeting that area and building muscle tone there.

As for what happens with weight loss, more so with someone her size, you get loose extra skin. Muscle building/toning can help some but surgery is the only way to get rid of the extra skin completely

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Hes an asshole.

Bssss
You know his responses really grate on me! He is pathetic & ungrateful. He needs realise those people are the ones who sit and watch the adverts and pay for his crappy merchandise.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 226350

She's got to be over 300 pounds. No way is she a size 14 top and 18/20 bottom. She's very close in size to my husbands aunt who is almost 400 pounds.

View attachment 226353
oof! Outside of her face, her body looks like it's back to where it was pre surgery.

THE PRIVILEGE. My god. No one plans to move home after college but those that don't have leg Humpers to pay their bills have to suck it up and move back home sometimes. Living with your parents while you find your footing can be smart money-wise. I'm sure Isaiah will be handed whatever job he wants on a silver platter but some people actually struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
oof! Outside of her face, her body looks like it's back to where it was pre surgery.

THE PRIVILEGE. My god. No one plans to move home after college but those that don't have leg Humpers to pay their bills have to suck it up and move back home sometimes. Living with your parents while you find your footing can be smart money-wise. I'm sure Isaiah will be handed whatever job he wants on a silver platter but some people actually struggle.
Exactly!! Most have to move back after university to save money whilst working etc sometimes to even get private rent never mind a mortgage! Seen as they were scraping by not so long ago they’ve completely lost touch with reality. You should always remember where you come from to stay grounded.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It seems like it's about time, months wise, for those 200 witches in her downline to realize they've spent waaay more than they've earned.
Maybe it will take a little longer.
They are leghumpers afterall.
But it's gotta dawn on them at some point, right??
Then the tit will hit the fan.
Oh, I can't wait and I hope they post about it here or anywhere!!!
😁
Could it be that they're already realizing and quitting and she's not saying anything? Just quietly replacing them with more witches who believe in her stupid lies?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hes an asshole.

My god he's a sarcastic sod isn't he. Sounds like things are getting to him, maybe the increased criticism is stinging him more.
Sounds like Isaiah HAS moved out permanently as his dad has said he doesn't intend to come back......and who can blame him, run for the hills Isaiah !!

Bssss

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.