Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t expect them to modify every part of their home but if they have a teenage disabled daughter and can afford all the things, I think it would be best to get a bathtub that is suitable for splashing. I’m actually surprised that a $600,000 home doesn’t have one.
I don’t think she can bathe or shower by herself. Just last year Assa and brandy were still working on her washing her body with the loofah w/ clothes on. So someone is most likely having to shower with her or basically get wet as well to ensure she washes the important areas. Especially being in a wet pull up all day. But “light bulb moment”, they could stop the splashing. Easily. They do sell walk in deep tubs for disabled and elderly. My grandmother turns 90 next wk & we are looking at getting one for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
funny-memes-animal-when-you-get-home-from-work-and-you-can-finally-be-yourself-again.jpeg.jpg

Is this how she spends her 80 hours of work a week 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
According to some Google sources: Milk and other dairy products are the top source of saturated fat in the American diet, contributing to heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and Alzheimer's disease. Studies have also linked dairy to an increased risk of breast, ovarian, and prostate cancers.
Well they've f--ked up either the dairy or the studies, basic dairy is one of healthiest things one can consume.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm surprised a $600,000 home only has 3 bedrooms . That realtor definitely saw them coming.
Well the bank put up the money, so...the roof may have been added to the mortgage, or was contingent with making sure it had a new one for the loan to go thru. A neighbor had a house price $25,000 higher than the supposed value ( up to the bank ) and the the buyers bank refused to write a note on it. They settled for less. 🙁

Reactions: 3
Can we all be thankful for one thing? That at least Priscilla didn't cook anything that she sent for him to eat?
Could you imagine his roommate actually having to taste her "award winning cooking"?
Or one of her cooter-boards
They are DISGUSTING human beings, every single one of them! They bribe her with food like she's a friggen animal!
They treat her like a sideshow at the circus.

Reactions: 12
In my opinion he put the first video up with the blacked out part just so he can double his views. A nice little trick so his viewers will go into panic mode because they missed out on 3 seconds of useless footage. There is no way he didn’t do that on purpose. As for his dunkin tweets.... he is an arrogant useless human who needs to be set back a few notches. Clearly he believes his family are famous 😂 and his words will make dunkin jump at his immediate request.

Oh good lord Asswipe has downloaded the vlog again with the missing 20 seconds...nope not watching it again..thanks to those who do 🙂
And made it look like a new video. I can’t even with this scamming family.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Well the bank put up the money, so...the roof may have been added to the mortgage, or was contingent with making sure it had a new one for the loan to go thru. A neighbor had a house price $25,000 higher than the supposed value ( up to the bank ) and the the buyers bank refused to write a note on it. They settled for less. 🙁
Ah yes but the realtors are the ones who made the commission on the sale
There's a vlog where they are looking at a different house (i think it's the house where the sale fell through) that was much nicer.
Piggy probably saw the house and decided she wanted to be Lady Pig of the Pen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's why I said basic. Basic cheese has hardly any fat.
Not sure what basic cheese is haha and pretty sure dairy is meant to be in moderation due to the fat content. Anyway I was just making a sarky comment about them having full fat Dunkins and cheese overload.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
❤Good Day Everyone!❤

@Eiramsb Thank you for this mornings pic inspiration!🤣

......We all know this is some Truth Tea....Stinky and Full of 💩!
It is part of The Maassives mission statement!😹😹😹
”When you stand next to her, her breath reeks of poop!”

DBA875A2-3B87-4411-99FC-D0D42AFBD131.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t expect them to modify every part of their home but if they have a teenage disabled daughter and can afford all the things, I think it would be best to get a bathtub that is suitable for splashing. I’m actually surprised that a $600,000 home doesn’t have one.
Exactly! This is far from a temporary disability!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.