Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I died when I saw this on Americas Funniest Videos which I gollow. I knew you'd love it Wow!
You know when you get the giggles and you know at some point you have to suppress them...but you cant...LMAO! Jesus!,,,
😹😹 I absolutely adore things like this in my life! 😹😹
eta..What really kills me is, I can see Hogcilla guzzling a mojito and having herself a rodeo on the unicorn raft built for 4!
🤠🤠🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Abbie comes home, tit mom out the door faster than the speed of light. Not that A cares.

Dunkin should put out an advisory saying we do not advise providing donuts to your children every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
🤮HHHHHAAAAAAAIIIIII Guyth! 🤮 Just Eeeeewwww! It is like she is having to force the air from her fat encrusted lungs just to get out the word, Hi. 🤨
I cannot even get past the first 30 seconds without wanting to pop her in the jowl. 😜
I couldn’t continue to watch too many lisps/crooked talking there, it drove me nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are doing such a disservice to their daughter with the constant donuts. They are in a rare and lucky place with Abby that she isn't a picky eater. So many with Autism have pretty limited diets and a lot of food adversions. The have the choice to feed her healthier and better. They CHOOSE to keep forcing her full of garbage There is no nutritional value to fried sugar coated dough. And that is what they give her several times a week if not daily. There is no excuse for it. Zero.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Abbie comes home, tit mom out the door faster than the speed of light. Not that A cares.

Dunkin should put out an advisory saying we do not advise providing donuts to your children every day.
Sadly the Maass’ aren’t the only ones that need to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Long
1. Oh yea this is gonna be a snooze fest
2. New bedding for no reason🙄
3. Nope they're not kicking him out..nope not at all
4. Someone's reading here taking the cat tree suggestion...Hi Assa
5. Oh please gullible oops meant dear leghumpers stop sending vintage cameras
6. Actually no, we don't give a tit about the before and after
7. Damn she's huge on that couch...pretty bad when you're the width of a COUCH CUSHION
8. He plays dumb about the shaving cream ... yea right like he doesn't know and it wasn't used with Abbie previously..
9. So Becca isn't studying to be an ABA ..good for her..more job opportunities for an OT
10. No Assa not everyone sends care packages especially since he has a car, there is a bus shuttle on campus, walmart is 1.5 miles away and there's a market on campus.
All I can say is poor Nathan...
11. Having leghumpers know your son as well as you do is not a good thing...it's bleeping scary
12. Why does Piggy talking to Abbie bug me..oh yea because it always sounds fake.
13. Abbie is probably untucking the shirt because it bothers her...remember she has sensory issues..nimrods
14. And now the autism part of the vlog..isn't Asswipe soooooooo smart🤣🤣🤣
15. You're glad because Abbies at the kid sitter oops school for 6 hours
16. Sure now he loves the whole homeschool thing.....🤔
17. Oh exciting he's unfolding a table
18. Did anyone have a black screen for about 15seconds...
19. Wonder whose getting the respite time, Summer or Becca
20. Again. Overkill. They don't need that much shaving cream all at once. Just overwhelm the poor kid
21. Wipe it off her face please. If that gets into her eyes. Wait they won't even care
22. Just let her play for gods sake. No reason for Becca and Summer to be all in her face.
23. I really wish she would deck Summer when she gets corralled like that
24. Confusion for Abbie again...jump Abbie jump
25. Take a hint adults. Abbie was done playing. Forcing her to sit back down for vlog footage...not cool
26. Pampered Chef.... their stuff is not cheap..just saying
27. Wonder how much it costs to ship that tit
28. Is the cushion gone again?
29. No dumbasses Sandy is territorial... poor Maverick
30. Sure hose your kid off...wonder if they did a shower or bath
31. After the beep...UGLY ASS bedroom set
32. Keep harping on it still being his room
The end

Holy crap how did I get this much from a boring ass vlog
😳
Your doing a good job! Keep it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This comment has a good point!!! Why aren’t they advertising/using their own products?? Why aren’t they using reusables? And his response is so rude!!! This is a fan who is commenting much nicer than many of us would have and he responds like that!! How do they keep their fans!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Gah not me and my husband. Very very different. We have been married 15 years. Known eachother for 40 years. There is zero about us that resembles the other.
Well any couple that I've seen start to look more like each other the further they go.

Also, I think you guys would get a kick outta this:

Reactions: 5
Well any couple that I've seen start to look more like each other the further they go.

Also, I think you guys would get a kick outta this:
I honestly not seen it personally. Though facial expression and mannerisms do start to be similar. Maybe that's it. Or if they started out with similar features.

Not saying you are wrong just not what I have experienced ;)

Reactions: 4
Abbie looked flushed and hot when she got home from school. It just dawned on me that I’ve never seen her taught a symbol for swim. She signs for bath. Could it be she wants to get in the pool to cool off and signs for bath?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Abbie looked flushed and hot when she got home from school. It just dawned on me that I’ve never seen her taught a symbol for swim. She signs for bath. Could it be she wants to get in the pool to cool off and signs for bath?
I’ve often thought the same with her signing bath all the time that she may want to go swimming but dare not say anything because Assa is an expert on his daughter!! Bahaha

• Haha
  • Sad
I wonder what the big deal is with giving her a bath. They probably don’t even really need to watch her, they could sit in the bathroom and be on their phone, read a book, etc.

I personally wouldn’t care if my kid wanted a bath after school. It’s not like they do anything or have jobs. They literally get to make their own schedules. They are just lazy.

There is no weigh that Prissy is a size 14 on top....her arms would not fit in the sleeves of a blouse which is way she wears those large flower print tops with flutter sleeves. I wear a 12-14 top and i have never seen those types of tops in my size range. The styles she wears are clearly in the x-xxx range in the extended size or plus size. Lying about what size you wear when people can clearly see that you don't just makes you look like a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She use to have a sign for swim. But I haven't seen her use it in ages... even then only when asked to do the sign.

She may well want to change into something more comfortable which a bath would do, or just want a bath to be clean or cool off. It really is hard to know when they only focus on 4 signs and ignore even those 99% of the time. She could want any number of things but has no idea how to communicate. Swear most the time she already knows they won't listen anyway. Thus her asking for dunkin/donut so she can just get out of the house and being upset when they end up there for the third time that day...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve often thought the same with her signing bath all the time that she may want to go swimming but dare not say anything because Assa is an expert on his daughter!! Bahaha
Funny, that crossed my mind too. That mentioning it on the FA vlog comments would only get a negative response. Guess that’s why we all found a relief from our frustrations about not being able to express ourselves there, but we can on this site. With like minded folk. Hopefully they really do read the comments here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.