Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same! I wonder if they will prey on the next young trainee! They only have a few months really to think about replacements and surely the replacement needs agree to the hellish rules, cameras, YouTube and all the rest! They will never find anyone professional/experienced enough due to that in my opinion!
I would actually sacrifice my annual holiday to go and live at their house. Cameras are fine to an extent, but I would have a bunch of conditions and I sure as hell wouldn't coddle them like Brandy and the nanny school. And I would bring my own camera.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww that’s a shame all animals are beautiful and belong on the world more than humans!

Why would someone find animals sickening though even if wasn’t keen haha.
I know. If anything, The Maasives do have some good looking pets. Maverick is so handsome. Nala is a sweet cat. Sandy, even though she is on the wild side, is a beautiful dog. I love all the critters.🥰

On the bright side, 🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 🐖 are always welcome!!! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😹😹😹
😂🐽 Oink wee wee wee wee oink🐽😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I would actually sacrifice my annual holiday to go and live at their house. Cameras are fine to an extent, but I would have a bunch of conditions and I sure as hell wouldn't coddle them like Brandy and the nanny school. And I would bring my own camera.
If only!! It would be amazing for someone go in with that mindset and correct so much like a bootcamp! I just don’t know who could put up with it long term!

Just to add when Becca said she was moving on in December, Summer mentioned she may also go when she finishes this school year? Is she not going then? I hope they don’t mess with her choices and convince her stay if she doesn’t want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All Abbie is good for in the sows eyes is being her dishwasher witch.
Isaiah was her dishwasher witch.
Now that he's gone, it's Abbie.
That's why they want her to have life skills. The sow is above dishwasher duty!
A dishwasher witch is way more important than Abbie being able to tend to her own bathroom hygiene.
It's just like the sow says.
It's priorities.
#disgusting

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She said she’s not going anywhere, yet seemed apprehensive about getting into the grad program at her current school. So she might be forced to go to central FL w/o beaches, per Asa.

Reactions: 5
He’s a complete dickwad
That was always one of my favorites! Seems like it's not used much these days; I heard it used on TV last week & it was almost alien to hear!!

He has looked so grubby over the last week or so, well I should say grubbier than usual, and I think he is finding it difficult to keep up with it all. Add to that the constant pressure of the care of Abbie and I think Mr Mombastic is at his limit.
I’m back tattlers.
I wonder if Isaiah was picking up a ton of the daily grind work, and now all that is falling on Asshat. It seems like he's really gone downhill since college started. You know Prissy isn't jumping in to do more with Abbie's care, and Summer is apparently taking a heavy courseload this semester. Who else is there to do the actual work 99% of other families with special needs kids have to do day in and day out?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A dishwasher witch is way more important than Abbie being able to tend to her own bathroom hygiene.
It's priorities.
#disgusting
That is right! Disgusting!
And Why?
Well, because just like the Nurturing Mother she is, Pig witch could never keep her fat ass snout closed and ate herself to where she couldn’t even bend over to empty the dishwasher. Lucky her! I am sure it was worth it to her because it got her out of caring for Abbies needs all these years. #pigpriorities🐽 I don’t wash dishes...I dirty them...ALL! #momhoss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If only!! It would be amazing for someone go in with that mindset and correct so much like a bootcamp! I just don’t know who could put up with it long term!

Just to add when Becca said she was moving on in December, Summer mentioned she may also go when she finishes this school year? Is she not going then? I hope they don’t mess with her choices and convince her stay if she doesn’t want to.
Oh, I am hard to crack. According to my family and my friends I am "the most stubborn person on planet earth". And I have ample experience with non compliant parents (though i usually just kick them out after a while). Plus I am blessed with very good earplugs and noise cancelling headphones.
Though I am sure the experiment would be over the minute I took away their Phones and other gadgets for two hours a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's priorities.
#disgusting
UGH #autismprincess
UGH #loveneedsnowords

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is so true! They “train” Abby the same way people train dogs. I remember them at the house in Boone and him holding his hand up and telling her to stay. That’s exactly how my dog was trained to stay.
To be fair,
and not at all to defend this asshole,
but visual signals can be helpful to reinforce words when speaking to some people with communication difficulties, especially in a stressful situation. I use (simple) sign language along with verbal speech with my younger child when I need to quickly get a point across. Sometimes the visual part (the sign language) processes more quickly than the spoken part.

I've been that person in a restaurant, in the Before Times when we could go to such places, simultaneously speaking and signing "No. Stop. It's time to eat." when my child wanted to get up from the table or sit under the table or otherwise not behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You , Sweet fellow tattler, could give me a peanut butter whiskey or two and we would have a good ol’ time. 😹 I would more than likely provide a plethora of pictures worthy of photoshopping!😂😂😂
I am addicted to that peanut butter whiskey!! Good thing I don't frequent the place who has it a lot, because no other bars have it, yet! It's so good Meow!! Did Mr. Meow find it yet for you??? You must try it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am addicted to that peanut butter whiskey!! Good thing I don't frequent the place who has it a lot, because no other bars have it, yet! It's so good Meow!! Did Mr. Meow find it yet for you??? You must try it!!
I have not found it, YET! I know I will love it!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hes an asshole.

Bssss
What an arrogant person he is!! How the F can she stand someone like him!! He must be doing something right, or she was in need back then... That'll be the day i'd chase a guy like him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Found this reply. What does Mouse the Rat mean?
Also found these other comments! How they reply the comforters are the in thing haha I don’t know if they are but either way no teen boy is asking for one I am sure haha!
Good Lord Dakari Please go find a girl in your own Town!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell kind of pose is this?
Oh! I know...This is the look you are going for when you are hoping for a sponsorship by the CompoundW, Wart Away Manufacturers....She has that tit in the bag y’all! 🙀

🐷Tricksy Piggy! SNORT! 🐷
6B2A1050-4D21-4FCB-868E-8FC5EBA79519.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.