Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry. I do not understand.
Does that mean that you like animals but don't like them being on leashes, caged or punished?
I am just trying to understand the meaning of your sick emojis in regards to animals.
The Massives have animals they should take care of better!!
Including poor Squirt.

Who couldn’t love your dog?
Seriously, @HiXeus , why the sick emoji? Animals are a joy. If you don’t like them scroll on. No need to be passive aggressive about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought they just didn’t like my dog
No...it is all animals
Aww that’s a shame all animals are beautiful and belong on the world more than humans!
Why would someone find animals sickening though even if wasn’t keen haha
I'm sorry. I do not understand.
Does that mean that you like animals but don't like them being on leashes, caged or punished?
I am just trying to understand the meaning of your sick emojis in regards to animals.
The Massives have animals they should take care of better!!
By keeping animals, where they're not supposed to, you're abusing the poor animal, those around you, and yourself, and you're disturbing nature. Yes they "should" treat them better, but what is way more important, is that nobody should keep animals they don't have a purpose for, especially inside the house, they cause health problems (animal hair prevents absorbing nutrients) and they can be dangerous, and if not, they're not animals anymore. I don't hate animals, and I've helped animals when possible, though I've found the hard way that even then, you should not overstep your boundaries, interfere too much and disturb their natural way of life. A lot of the times, most animals, don't perceive life the way we do, and applying the same logic and ethics only over-complicates their lives, and possibly ours, for no good reason; that's why they take out (or used to anyway) animals with severe injuries.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My daughter lived with us until she was 26 years old and we did so much together, I truly treasured that time. Now she's engaged, lives an hour away from us and I still miss her being with us full time 4 years on even though I see her regularly and speak to her every day. Make the most of every day she's with you, it's a blessing that they want to stay at

She's certainly got dubious taste in earrings, they have to be the cheapest things she buys.....probably even cheaper than a block of cheese as she seems to like mainly plastic ones.
Both my sons have lived back home at some point depending where they were in their lives and I treasured every minute. I see one of My sons nearly every day ( before Covid) with my grandchildren and the eldest lives in London so I’m lucky to see him twice a year. I would never do what they did with Isaiah, both mine are welcome any time. They both have keys to My house , always have and always will, my door is never closed to them. They say they are a close family but actions speak louder than words.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
By keeping animals, where they're not supposed to, you're abusing the poor animal, those around you, and yourself, and you're disturbing nature. Yes they "should" treat them better, but what is way more important, is that nobody should keep animals they don't have a purpose for, especially inside the house, they cause health problems (animal hair prevents absorbing nutrients) and they can be dangerous, and if not, they're not animals anymore. I don't hate animals, and I've helped animals when possible, though I've found the hard way that even then, you should not overstep your boundaries, interfere too much and disturb their natural way of life. A lot of the times, most animals, don't perceive life the way we do, and applying the same logic and ethics only over-complicates their lives, and possibly ours, for no good reason; that's why they take out (or used to anyway) animals with severe injuries.
[/QUOTE] @HiXeus
I can understand that is how you feel. The Maassives are the type that probably should not have a whole bunch of animals. I can tell you though, that the kitty napping and purring next to me right now feels anything but abused. Everyone views pet ownership differently. If I had not stepped in and helped, all three of my Kitties would be dead. All of them required full time, human care early on in their lives. I would do it again any day of the week! I do appreciate you explaining your view point. I guess we were just wondering why the continued sick faces kept popping up.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@HiXeus it’s an interesting point of view and I think you mean well actually.
However an animal rescued from a shelter and given a lovely home will benefit human and animal so much. Surely it’s better to bring said animal into the home rather than leaving it. Or for example animals that are bred to be housed would enjoy a loving family rather than been released to the wild. Wild animals should certainly be left to be free but family pets are now evolved to need humans - could say unfortunately I guess depending on your view - I mean look at dogs not so long ago they were wild now they wouldn’t survive without humans. So it’s past interfering, we all just need to look after eachother human or animal when needed. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Pets are domesticated. I have never been to a zoo or aquarium or other places where animals are kept. That’s my choice. I don’t think wild animals should be captive with the exception of those already trapped in places like the zoo. Those poor animals would stand no chance in the wild. Dogs and cats are domesticated with a few exceptions. Don’t hate on those of us who love our animals and care about how other people treat them.

• Heart
Including poor Squirt.

Seriously, @HiXeus , why the sick emoji? Animals are a joy. If you don’t like them scroll on. No need to be passive aggressive about it.
HiXeus gave the same reaction when I reminisced on here about the cat I had from when I was 4 years old till when I moved out from home lol. Must not be a pet lover. And my cat was very much outdoors, as i said i took him for walks to the park when i was little and when i was older and moved to the beach he would walk with me to the beach (no leash, he always stayed by my side).

I assumed @HiXeus pushed the wrong button but guess not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My little hound is snuggled up right next to me. He’s my shadow if I move to another room he follows. I would be lost without him as a companion as I spend most of my time in bed. My hubby has to make him go for his walks, he just doesn’t like leaving me and you know , it’s a lovely feeling.

• Heart
@HiXeus thank you for explaining.
It's not a view commonly shared in the USA but maybe you were aware of that.
Not that it even matters.
The main thing is the mystery of the sick emojis is solved. 😂
The Massives really are terrible pet owners. IMO.

• Heart
In their natural habitat from a distance, for both our safety and theirs.
You do know that dogs are the only volunatrily domesticated animals, right? They never kept their distance, they chose to come ever closer to humans. "Mans best friend" is not an empty phrase.
Also, you did talk about milk and its health benefits. If keeping pets is an ethical issue, how come that drinking milk isn't? Cows have a much shittier life than even poorly kept pets. Plus, do you have a study that supports your claim that animal hair prevents absorbing nutrients? It might very well be, but I'd like to see the study for myself.
Also, please elaborate on that "disturbing nature" thing. We are constantly disturbing nature. I highly doubt that you picked your phone off a tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The coffee cups again. Are they really complaining about coffee cups. Wooow must be nice for that to be your daily complaints.

From the vlog that was just uploaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The coffee cups again. Are they really complaining about coffee cups. Wooow must be nice for that to be your daily complaints.

From the vlog that was just uploaded.

Listen the new covers do suck but once again no one is forcing you to drink it. Get a reusable cup, pour it in, problem solved.
Or you know GO! SOMEWHERE! ELSE!!

• Heart
Ahhh ha ha! I told y’all 🐷 was holding out till the ”honey do” list was complete!😹😹😹 Damn...20 seconds in....PLAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Summer bathed Abbie before leaving, bet Abbie doesn’t have another one until Summer comes back!

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.