Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except she obviously hasn't been trained to sit or lie down or come when called, if they can't stop her from jumping on Maverick by saying "sit" or "down" or "here." She also hasn't been trained not to jump on people, as we saw when A's mom visited...there was that clip of her in the kitchen where she told Sandy she would "get the knee" or whatever if she jumped on her. And, what a miracle, Sandy recognized that A's mom was getting ready to block her with a leg by the change in her body language, and DIDN'T JUMP. That dog is well trainable, A's mom managed to train her to not jump on her personally in just a short visit...A & P train their dog like they raise their kids, they decide a single basic success is "good enough" and then never follow through to make sure it's truly learned.

Also kind of weird that A (presumably, it doesn't seem like P's typing) is all over the comments defending Sandy's lack of training when he was making passive-aggressive comments about how Maverick was trained well in yesterday's vlog. Sure sounded like he was annoyed with Sandy not being properly trained...

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Give Pigface a little credit anyway....she still uses her treadmill!
Awww but honest really according to her she's used it right
After here's the proofšŸ˜‰

And she still didn't blend the makeup around her eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually found the comment again....this time (round of applause, please)
AsshatisanAss.PNG
. This might become interesting....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He seems to have reached the point where he is letting his true personality slip out. He has made several snarky replies to comments and though they are aimed at ā€œthe garbage people ā€œ they are still on full view for the leghumpers to see.
I think he is spending so much time policing all the comments on his numerous platforms that it is getting to hIm and the snark is coming out.
He has looked so grubby over the last week or so, well I should say grubbier than usual, and I think he is finding it difficult to keep up with it all. Add to that the constant pressure of the care of Abbie and I think Mr Mombastic is at his limit.
Iā€™m back tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Hes an asshole.

Bssss
Itā€™s no surprise he has no friends. He needs to take a ā€œmanners courseā€. ā€œ Biting the hand that feeds youā€ and we all know how much they eat!

I have seen plenty with arms that big. Even put weight on in different places or bodies carry weight different. It is what it is. Only thing to do about it is an individual targeting that area and building muscle tone there.

As for what happens with weight loss, more so with someone her size, you get loose extra skin. Muscle building/toning can help some but surgery is the only way to get rid of the extra skin completely
After losing 90 pounds and even walking/and or biking everyday, here is one of my arms. Iā€˜m sorry in advance if I make you ill. The loose skin, at least for me, does not go away. But at 68, next month, who gives a tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Itā€™s no surprise he has no friends. He needs to take a ā€œmanners courseā€. ā€œ Biting the hand that feeds youā€ and we all know how much they eat!

After losing 90 pounds and even walking/and or biking everyday, here is one of my arms. Iā€˜m sorry in advance if I make you ill. The loose skin, at least for me, does not go away. But at 68, next month, who gives a tit.
Mine are worse than that. I lost over 140 lbs and its like that on my legs a little too. Only I did it myself, not with WLS like Pigface did.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes assa more effort to train the energy. I have a 1 yr golden. Heā€™s insanely high energy. The thing that wears him out the most - training. Heā€™s so smart that I have to work his mind to get him to tire. We can walk for an hour or train (Harder things, like turning lights on and off) for 15 minutes and we get the same result. We train multiple times everyday, and heā€™s happy as hell to work! He also plays with my other golden and swims, and runs and all the dog things. But training is constant and you canā€™t just say ā€œhe can sit now, so Iā€™m not going to work on that for A while.ā€ also their dog is ugly, sorry Iā€™m a bit of a snob when it comes to poorly bred Goldenā€™s. Picture of my boy, resting and behaving. Also since you read here asshat, look into canine enrichment. Itā€™s things you can do to keep your dogs mind going! We love putting treats in amazon boxes and taping them back up and letting the dog rip into it to get his treats.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

There's nothing wrong with your arms at all and considering she's 28 years younger than you she's going to have problems getting her arms to look anywhere near normal. Her upper arms seem way bigger in comparison to the rest of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have seen plenty with arms that big. Even put weight on in different places or bodies carry weight different. It is what it is. Only thing to do about it is an individual targeting that area and building muscle tone there.

As for what happens with weight loss, more so with someone her size, you get loose extra skin. Muscle building/toning can help some but surgery is the only way to get rid of the extra skin completely
I would still like to know what happened to the left side of her face, I wonder if they'll ever address it. Stroke in utero? Bells Palsy, constipation?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes assa more effort to train the energy. I have a 1 yr golden. Heā€™s insanely high energy. The thing that wears him out the most - training. Heā€™s so smart that I have to work his mind to get him to tire. We can walk for an hour or train (Harder things, like turning lights on and off) for 15 minutes and we get the same result. We train multiple times everyday, and heā€™s happy as hell to work! He also plays with my other golden and swims, and runs and all the dog things. But training is constant and you canā€™t just say ā€œhe can sit now, so Iā€™m not going to work on that for A while.ā€ also their dog is ugly, sorry Iā€™m a bit of a snob when it comes to poorly bred Goldenā€™s. Picture of my boy, resting and behaving. Also since you read here asshat, look into canine enrichment. Itā€™s things you can do to keep your dogs mind going! We love putting treats in amazon boxes and taping them back up and letting the dog rip into it to get his treats.
He's beautiful and reminds me of my golden...I miss him so much

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I would still like to know what happened to the left side of her face, I wonder if they'll ever address it. Stroke in utero? Bells Palsy, constipation?
Ya no idea. But dies look like what happens with stroke or bells palsy. At one point Ass made a comment about her lopsided face. Can't remember the vlog but he tossed it out as what her noticed about her or thought was cute or some crap. I just remember her said something about it lol and she kinda gave him a look. One side does droop and seem less mobile. When tired or drunk it seems way worse.

Reactions: 11
Constipation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There was a video they did a long time ago and they were saying what they liked about each other and he said he liked the way her mouth went down one side when she talks and that it was cute šŸ™„......she was genuinely taken aback and said she didn't know it did !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He seems to have reached the point where he is letting his true personality slip out. He has made several snarky replies to comments and though they are aimed at ā€œthe garbage people ā€œ they are still on full view for the leghumpers to see.
I think he is spending so much time policing all the comments on his numerous platforms that it is getting to hIm and the snark is coming out.
He has looked so grubby over the last week or so, well I should say grubbier than usual, and I think he is finding it difficult to keep up with it all. Add to that the constant pressure of the care of Abbie and I think Mr Mombastic is at his limit.
Iā€™m back tattlers.
I think you just nailed it!!

Reactions: 12
Constipation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There was a video they did a long time ago and they were saying what they liked about each other and he said he liked the way her mouth went down one side when she talks and that it was cute šŸ™„......she was genuinely taken aback and said she didn't know it did !!
Oh my god haha. The compliment all women want to hear- I love it when you talk and your face slides down off your skull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.