Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to have reached the point where he is letting his true personality slip out. He has made several snarky replies to comments and though they are aimed at “the garbage people “ they are still on full view for the leghumpers to see.
I think he is spending so much time policing all the comments on his numerous platforms that it is getting to hIm and the snark is coming out.
He has looked so grubby over the last week or so, well I should say grubbier than usual, and I think he is finding it difficult to keep up with it all. Add to that the constant pressure of the care of Abbie and I think Mr Mombastic is at his limit.
I’m back tattlers.
This is exactly what I thought. Those true colors are beginning to shine through. Mr. Mombastic...LOL! Mr. Dumbastic!🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My current take on the whole shitshow is that Arsewipe is BORED out of his tiny brain - fed up with the daily leghumper crap he has to wade through, bored screaming with being stuck in that house, let's face it the only human interaction he has is with two stupid women and a severely disabled daughter. He is climbing the walls and it shows in his increasingly snide comments. He cant be bothered to even shave or wash.

He has to listen to make up crap from Pig as she has zero other interests. Summer is a vacuum intellectually. He now has all the toys. What he needs is a new interest. I reckon he is heading for a major mid-life crisis. I bet he buys a motorbike. He would love, IMO, to have an affair but he cant as he has no excuse to not be at home and his face is too out there. He is totally trapped.

Pigs makeup scam cant last that much longer as her downline cant be sustained indefinitely. Then what. She has exhausted her crappy cooking and even crappier decor vlogging. They have run out of ideas. The WLS is a joke, they have all the new pets interest finished, which reminds me, where is that poor little turtle? The autism angle is done as Abbie makes zero progress. The future must look bleak in that establishment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes assa more effort to train the energy. I have a 1 yr golden. He’s insanely high energy. The thing that wears him out the most - training. He’s so smart that I have to work his mind to get him to tire. We can walk for an hour or train (Harder things, like turning lights on and off) for 15 minutes and we get the same result. We train multiple times everyday, and he’s happy as hell to work! He also plays with my other golden and swims, and runs and all the dog things. But training is constant and you can’t just say “he can sit now, so I’m not going to work on that for A while.” also their dog is ugly, sorry I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to poorly bred Golden’s. Picture of my boy, resting and behaving. Also since you read here asshat, look into canine enrichment. It’s things you can do to keep your dogs mind going! We love putting treats in amazon boxes and taping them back up and letting the dog rip into it to get his treats.
He should be an expert at training animals by now. He has had 15 years of treating Ab like an animal. Although that training doesn't seem to be working either.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mr Mombastic is at his limit.
Papa MaASS-Bombastic walking one of the piglets!
The dude is looking rough in the most recent vlog and I'm thinking that Isiah's old bedroom is now going to be Papa MaASS and Nala's new room!!! 😻😻😻😹😹😹

Screenshot (434).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He's beautiful and reminds me of my golden...I miss him so much
Thank you! He’s going through a phase where he hates pictures right now, so I can’t get a good one of him standing up. Lol! There is nothing like a good golden!

He should be an expert at training animals by now. He has had 15 years of treating Ab like an animal. Although that training doesn't seem to be working either.
[/QUOTE
This is so true! They “train” Abby the same way people train dogs. I remember them at the house in Boone and him holding his hand up and telling her to stay. That’s exactly how my dog was trained to stay.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Thank you! He’s going through a phase where he hates pictures right now, so I can’t get a good one of him standing up. Lol! There is nothing like a good golden!
Doesn't it make you mad that those poor dogs are never taken out for a proper long run. I have a small rescue terrier dog and take him out 2-3 times every day in the fields and to let him swim in the local streams. Those poor dogs dont even have a garden to let steam off in. It is refined cruelty having two big dogs in that set up with two obese owners that never take them out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Doesn't it make you mad that those poor dogs are never taken out for a proper long run. I have a small rescue terrier dog and take him out 2-3 times every day in the fields and to let him swim in the local streams. Those poor dogs dont even have a garden to let steam off in. It is refined cruelty having two big dogs in that set up with two obese owners that never take them out.
The fact that they have no grass and sandy runs around on hot pavement all day and with wet feet, I’m sure her paws are burned regularly. It’s horrible. And they are lucky she doesn’t have sores from wearing the life vest and being wet all day long, that’s a recipe for a hot spot waiting to happen. I don’t have a big yard, but my dogs get a long walk every night, lots of play together (they are 1 and 3, young and are best friends) lots of training, and they swim and get tons of human interaction. Some people say I spoil them, but they deserve to have a good life, a dog isn’t something you get just to sit in a crate until it’s convenient. And yes, both my dogs are crate trained and the younger one still sleeps in his crate because he has no impulse control and can’t be trusted overnight. Nothing against a crate, but they aren’t meant to be in one all day long. The masshole’s dogs look like they have bad coats too. maverick’s has been ruined by being shaved, double coated dogs aren’t supposed to be shaved. And they probably feed them tit food.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The Massives have 3 pets.
A cat and two dogs.
So...
I am perplexed by the sick emojis being used on posts pertaining to animals.
@HiXeus do you not like animals?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What the hell are they going to do when Summer and Becca are gone? That is going to be real crunch time.
I thought the same! I wonder if they will prey on the next young trainee! They only have a few months really to think about replacements and surely the replacement needs agree to the hellish rules, cameras, YouTube and all the rest! They will never find anyone professional/experienced enough due to that in my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ya no idea. But dies look like what happens with stroke or bells palsy. At one point Ass made a comment about her lopsided face. Can't remember the vlog but he tossed it out as what her noticed about her or thought was cute or some crap. I just remember her said something about it lol and she kinda gave him a look. One side does droop and seem less mobile. When tired or drunk it seems way worse.
He said he thought it was cute like a Drew Barrymore lisp

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ya no idea. But dies look like what happens with stroke or bells palsy. At one point Ass made a comment about her lopsided face. Can't remember the vlog but he tossed it out as what her noticed about her or thought was cute or some crap. I just remember her said something about it lol and she kinda gave him a look. One side does droop and seem less mobile. When tired or drunk it seems way worse.
Hope I’m not repeating anything. I’d think if it were a medical issue they would try to make money off of it, sympathy and more money. Her arms just look fat to me. I’m 5’7” and weigh right about 120. Because of one of my cancer drugs I blew up to 184. I don’t know anyone that just rounds off the number or doesn’t mention it during a weight loss program. Any way, I gained fast and lost fast and I sag. Dr Now says true weight loss on your body, when you lose weight, looks and feels like a deflated balloon. Prissy doesn’t have that look, except for her weenus.

Is Phart gone? I haven’t seen her since the moderators c-a-t warnings.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought the same! I wonder if they will prey on the next young trainee! They only have a few months really to think about replacements and surely the replacement needs agree to the hellish rules, cameras, YouTube and all the rest! They will never find anyone professional/experienced enough due to that in my opinion!
My gut feeling is Summer will turn into
Abbies caretaker/therapist/respite
And
Continue to be Asswipes and Piggys
Dogsbody/minion/slave
After all they've been, for want of a better word, grooming her since she was twelve

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
And
Dogsbody/minion/slave
After all they've been, for want of a better word, grooming her since she was twelve
I think you are right.
She's far too ignorant to think for herself and apparently she LOVES being what she is to them.
All that wasted time and money for college.
It's a shame but she's an idiot IMO, so I won't be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think they are skimming off the top of Priss's sales revenue and only reporting a small percent to the IRS?
NO DOUBT IN MY MIND; they’ve turned into PROFESSIONAL GRIFTERS! Cilla cheats people out of money everyday; why not the government too!

And
Dogsbody/minion/slave
I thought I heard Asa say Summer will continue to live with them when she gets into Graduate School. Am I the only one who heard him say that??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.