Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these people for real??? I don't understand how anyone can get this involved with a family they are NEVER going to be involved with!! Sad really, really sad! The only people who are laughing all the way to the bank is the Mass's!! The leghumpers ever going to realize this *SIGH*

I'm just getting caught up from yesterday/last night and today! Really QueenShireen if they PRICK talked to me that way I'd stop all the supporting them!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
NO DOUBT IN MY MIND; they’ve turned into PROFESSIONAL GRIFTERS! Cilla cheats people out of money everyday; why not the government too!

I thought I heard Asa say Summer will continue to live with them when she gets into Graduate School. Am I the only one who heard him say that??
I heard that too, at least that was my understanding...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
oof! Outside of her face, her body looks like it's back to where it was pre surgery.

THE PRIVILEGE. My god. No one plans to move home after college but those that don't have leg Humpers to pay their bills have to suck it up and move back home sometimes. Living with your parents while you find your footing can be smart money-wise. I'm sure Isaiah will be handed whatever job he wants on a silver platter but some people actually struggle.
My daughter graduated college and moved back home... she has a career in what she went to school for (pharmacy technician) she lives at home and pays $200 a month... I don’t want her to move out... she’s welcome to stay all she wants ... plus where I live (Ontario Canada) the price of rent is ridiculous.. I’d rather let her live at home and save all she can so she can buy a house.... plus the money she gives us goes into a Separate account and will be given back to her when she buys a home or moves out! She doesn’t know that though ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ya no idea. But dies look like what happens with stroke or bells palsy. At one point Ass made a comment about her lopsided face. Can't remember the vlog but he tossed it out as what her noticed about her or thought was cute or some crap. I just remember her said something about it lol and she kinda gave him a look. One side does droop and seem less mobile. When tired or drunk it seems way worse.
LOL I remember that vlog...She kept looking in the mirror putting on dipstick and telling Asa people noticed ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell are they going to do when Summer and Becca are gone? That is going to be real crunch time.
They will be done with YT...We will have to find someone else to Tattle about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know. If anything, The Maasives do have some good looking pets. Maverick is so handsome. Nala is a sweet cat. Sandy, even though she is on the wild side, is a beautiful dog. I love all the critters.🥰

😂🐽 Oink wee wee wee wee oink🐽😂
LMFAO MEOW, I can't stand you!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I really hope he showers and shaves soon to protect your blood pressure haha 😆 🧼
I don't think he's had a shower or shave in a month! EWWWWWW I would toss my man in the shower if he looked like that! It's such a turn off!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What an arrogant person he is!! How the F can she stand someone like him!! He must be doing something right, or she was in need back then... That'll be the day i'd chase a guy like him!!
I think she was just desperate for a man, any man. She got pregnant soon enough and he revved up and pissed off but that didn’t stop miss fur coat and no knickers , she tracked him down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the hell kind of pose is this?
Oh! I know...This is the look you are going for when you are hoping for a sponsorship by the CompoundW, Wart Away Manufacturers....She has that tit in the bag y’all! 🙀

🐷Tricksy Piggy! SNORT! 🐷
View attachment 227105
Cilla, you need some slimelife on that face with all the holes!!

I think she was just desperate for a man, any man. She got pregnant soon enough and he revved up and pissed off but that didn’t stop miss fur coat and no knickers , she tracked him down
Yeah, that's something I was taught to NEVER do, chase a man! My Dad made that sink in and today at 67 a widow, I will never chase a guy! I have dated a few the past couple of years but kicked them to the curb cause they were jerks! I don't need it.. I'll stay alone and hang with friends!

• Heart
  • Haha
My daughter graduated college and moved back home... she has a career in what she went to school for (pharmacy technician) she lives at home and pays $200 a month... I don’t want her to move out... she’s welcome to stay all she wants ... plus where I live (Ontario Canada) the price of rent is ridiculous.. I’d rather let her live at home and save all she can so she can buy a house.... plus the money she gives us goes into a Separate account and will be given back to her when she buys a home or moves out! She doesn’t know that though ;)
that's fantastic!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Enormous Sow Ears. It is from her wearing all those pathetic looking earrings! She uses those suckers to try and distract from her 4 chins and crooked jowls.😂
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: All got up after laughing for 45 mins!! Almost time for another vlog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter lived with us until she was 26 years old and we did so much together, I truly treasured that time. Now she's engaged, lives an hour away from us and I still miss her being with us full time 4 years on even though I see her regularly and speak to her every day. Make the most of every day she's with you, it's a blessing that they want to stay at home.

Enormous Sow Ears. It is from her wearing all those pathetic looking earrings! She uses those suckers to try and distract from her 4 chins and crooked jowls.😂
She's certainly got dubious taste in earrings, they have to be the cheapest things she buys.....probably even cheaper than a block of cheese as she seems to like mainly plastic ones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The Massives have 3 pets.
A cat and two dogs.
So...
I am perplexed by the sick emojis being used on posts pertaining to animals.
@HiXeus do you not like animals?
How do you like it if I put in a leash, or a cage, and condition you to do as I say, and punish you for not doing so?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My daughter lived with us until she was 26 years old and we did so much together, I truly treasured that time. Now she's engaged, lives an hour away from us and I still miss her being with us full time 4 years on even though I see her regularly and speak to her every day. Make the most of every day she's with you, it's a blessing that they want to stay at home.

She's certainly got dubious taste in earrings, they have to be the cheapest things she buys.....probably even cheaper than a block of cheese as she seems to like mainly plastic ones.
LMAO! You know she ain’t putting anything ahead of a block of cheese! She would just as much hang a couple leftover donut wrappers off of her ears as a means of making sure she gets her Extra Sharp Cheddar! 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you like it if I put in a leash, or a cage, and condition you to do as I say, and punish you for not doing so?
I'm sorry. I do not understand.
Does that mean that you like animals but don't like them being on leashes, caged or punished?
I am just trying to understand the meaning of your sick emojis in regards to animals.
The Massives have animals they should take care of better!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.