Fathering Autism #47 Claws for hands & jacked up feet, Pigs disorders run hoof deep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A
oof! Outside of her face, her body looks like it's back to where it was pre surgery.

THE PRIVILEGE. My god. No one plans to move home after college but those that don't have leg Humpers to pay their bills have to suck it up and move back home sometimes. Living with your parents while you find your footing can be smart money-wise. I'm sure Isaiah will be handed whatever job he wants on a silver platter but some people actually struggle.
And her face is rapidly getting back to where it used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did this part gross anyone else out as much as it grossed me out...:

7BB3D19D-9018-40EF-B296-882B9515C235.png

“You ever love someTHING so much - but then like, it drives you crazy all the time”

They were talking about Abbie not Sandy, right?!

ugh 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I still don’t understand the 50,000 balloons. This is how selfish they are that they didn’t even think where is he going to put them. Also that’s embarrassing and brings attention to him. Imagine asking him what the balloons are for and he says “Celebrating 50k on YouTube”. It sounds so pretentious. Why would your parents be excited about that to the point they send you balloons.
He should say, “Celebrating the 50,000 followers that came directly to my channel from my sister’s exploitation site.”

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nimrod was used a lot, back in the day‼😂😂
funny fact! nimrod as an insult came from bugs bunny. nimrod was a biblical figure who was an excellent hunter, and bugs bunny used it on elmer fudd as a sarcastic insult. now people use it to mean someone dull/stupid/inept, without realizing what it even really meant. just a neat fact i learned a year or so ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone responded to that comment (not a self post, just blind luck). Can someone keep an eye on that comment for me? I am not smart enough for Youtube as I am unable to find the comment again.View attachment 226851
Found this reply. What does Mouse the Rat mean?
Also found these other comments! How they reply the comforters are the in thing haha I don’t know if they are but either way no teen boy is asking for one I am sure haha!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Pigface straddling the 4 person unicorn in her new bikini.....
Pigface falling off the 4 person unicorn in her new bikini after it popped.....

Weight limit, 300 lbs.
🤣🤣Ohhh.. just coming back around for another peek! 🤣🤣 Ride ‘em Cowcilla! Get it Guuurrrlll! Yeeeehaaw! 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also found these other comments! How they reply the comforters are the in thing haha I don’t know if they are but either way no teen boy is asking for one I am sure haha!
My take:
🐷 is holding out on mating until Assa finishes his “honey do” list. Assa is salty ham about it. He has downed a margarita in an attempt to get outta his feelings...and is now taking it out by terrorizing the plantation patrons with his petty witch comments! Poor whittle Asshat! Booohoooo!
Don’t worry Moobie, that Gunt will still be there next month!😎😜😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mouse the rat is the name of the person he was replying to

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holy cow (and I Do mean holy cow)
Their bedroom is really small.
And not much room on that bed for 2 super-sized people....
I’m very surprised they don’t have a king sized, that’s so needed for 2 ppl, I’d still squeeze one in there, my comfort is important

Reactions: 7
Did this part gross anyone else out as much as it grossed me out...:

View attachment 226873

“You ever love someTHING so much - but then like, it drives you crazy all the time”

They were talking about Abbie not Sandy, right?!

ugh 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She made that face as a joke to say she feels that way about Asa.

Thats why he responded “shut up”.

She probably actually wasn’t joking though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Holy cow (and I Do mean holy cow)
Their bedroom is really small.
And not much room on that bed for 2 super-sized people....
Moooooove Over!! 🐮
Let’s be honest.. you know that is 🐷‘a bed only. They are probably setting Isaiah’s old bedroom up to Papa Maasives liking, because that is where he gets to sleep. 🐽
Those two together would splinter the tit out of that bed!😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My take:
🐷 is holding out on mating until Assa finishes his “honey do” list. Assa is salty ham about it. He has downed a margarita in an attempt to get outta his feelings...and is now taking it out by terrorizing the plantation patrons with his petty witch comments! Poor whittle Asshat! Booohoooo!
Don’t worry Moobie, that Gunt will still be there next month!😎😜😎
Salty ham 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love these one liners you lot come out with 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Moooooove Over!! 🐮
Let’s be honest.. you know that is 🐷‘a bed only. They are probably setting Isaiah’s old bedroom up to Papa Maasives liking, because that is where he gets to sleep. 🐽
Those two together would splinter the tit out of that bed!😜
Yet Summer still sleeps in a shed with no access to a bathroom.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
funny fact! nimrod as an insult came from bugs bunny. nimrod was a biblical figure who was an excellent hunter, and bugs bunny used it on elmer fudd as a sarcastic insult. now people use it to mean someone dull/stupid/inept, without realizing what it even really meant. just a neat fact i learned a year or so ago.
Actually I do know what it means 😄
Also Nimrod was Noah's great grandson

It's fascinating how different religions interpret who he is but like politics religion is a divisive subject

But like I said,it's one of my favorite words I've used since I could talk....thanks grandpa🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually I do know what it means 😄
Also Nimrod was Noah's great grandson

It's fascinating how different religions interpret who he is but like politics religion is a divisive subject

But like I said,it's one of my favorite words I've used since I could talk....thanks grandpa🙄
We just slipped over the biblical reference and went straight to another insulting word: numbnuts. Or numbskull. Same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We just slipped over the biblical reference and went straight to another insulting word: numbnuts. Or numbskull. Same thing.
Another set of words I like 🤣
But to call Assa numbnuts would assume he has balls...yup naughty corner time, brunch is now being served
Now numbskull, yup that works for him perfectly

Oh wait I think I know where Asswipes balls may be. Maybe In Tinkerhogs coach purse
Face it she has him by the short and curlies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.