Fathering Autism #46 P's still crying and Asa's still lying - The Saga Continues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saying it's true but doesn't pain medication make you itchy often? 😳 Just pure speculation. Watching her claw/hooves try to hold something that small with those sausage fingers. And how can someone be so pretentious and clueless at once? Blows my damn mind.
I just watched an old video and Ass was doing activities with A and she was helping clear the table and she shook her head no and barely asked for snacks - and they were in the new house. It all looked so much better than it is now. I just don't understand why they cant put the time in to work with her... I'll never get it.
Yeah I've had hydrocodone prescribed to me after surgeries three times. Every time it made my nose itchy in a weird deep way that made it hard to pinpoint exactly where the itch even was. My fingernails couldn't quite get it, and the only way I could get it to stop would be to rub my nose with my palm just like she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Actually Priscilla, as of August 4, 2020, has officially registered her Lipstick Mama, LLC!! Apparently, she finally did over $600 worth of business, which is the IRS requirements to register a business.. 🤔 I wonder if the pressure of their CPA had anything to do with it. I can only imagine a lot of those meetings are so uncomfortable, when they have to disclose where they get their funds from.
So, Asa would be CEO of Maass Media, LLC and she is CEO of Lipstick Mama, LLC. Just what other businesses would want to do business with, two LLCs living in the same house..
Thanks for the updated info!! I missed that she'd registered a business for the makeup pyramid scheme - the last I'd heard nothing was registered. That seems fine for someone just selling a little here or there, but they've claimed she's making tons of money on the scam. Not to mention, you know she makes a bunch doing those Facebook Lives all the time, considering FB's payment system with the "stars" viewers can send which translates to actual money. I just read an article recently about how popular FB streamers earn a very comfortable living wage just on their viewers sending "stars!"
I worked for a married couple for many years who had 2 LLCs. Of course, they were both legitimate businesses with actual products manufactured & services provided, not a pyramid scheme & some exploitative Youtube channels. One company produced physical marketing materials, the other created and managed marketing campaigns - all of it B2B. I think Asshat & Prissy themselves are the red flags businesses wouldn't want to do business with! I'm pretty sure they would NOT have lasted long as clients with me.

Reactions: 5
Omg her toes. What the hell. Now tell me there are no genetic issues with her.

View attachment 225186 View attachment 225188
I live in a very rural area that had a ton of incest not that many generations ago. I have those exact two toes slightly fused and so do many of my cousins to varying degrees. My aunt is very interested in genealogy and has a whole ass chart of who in the county has that defect. We've branched off into many distinct families by now, but to this day, the fused toes gene runs in almost every family in the county

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I just want to compile a list of the wonderful terms that our fellow tattlers have coined during the course of our FA tattling. If you think of any more, feel free to add!

Ass/Assa/PapaMaass/Maasshole, Prithy/Pigcill/Pigcilla/Guntcilla/Piggy,Wide load Wayne, Senior Pig/Candy Von Hog, Dummer/Thummer/Giggles, Honking, toe thumbs, front butt/Gunt/Guntables, Slimelife, Pigstick, Plantation, Pigkini, T-REX hands, Ham hocks, Redwoods and Thighweenus. I'm sure i've missed some!
Assy/Arsehog/Arsewipe and Prissy/Pissy
Assy and Prissy and Pissy are mine I think :ROFLMAO:

Don't bother, there's no going through to MLM victims (scammed or scammer).
Scammer or scamee more like :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually Priscilla, as of August 4, 2020, has officially registered her Lipstick Mama, LLC!! Apparently, she finally did over $600 worth of business, which is the IRS requirements to register a business.. 🤔 I wonder if the pressure of their CPA had anything to do with it. I can only imagine a lot of those meetings are so uncomfortable, when they have to disclose where they get their funds from.
So, Asa would be CEO of Maass Media, LLC and she is CEO of Lipstick Mama, LLC. Just what other businesses would want to do business with, two LLCs living in the same house..
With her aims of how much she sold, why is she only now applying for a LLC?

Reactions: 4
Holy duck those feet! Looks like something that would hang out of a nest.

I wonder if she put condoms in the care package
Guys!!! These comments are killing me. I think condoms in Issie’s care package are a great idea and Pritchface would probably be more likely to buy them if they come scented, flavored, and/or in colors and prints and come in bulk packaging. Hey, I’m thinking another “sponsored “ video by Trojan I’m a little out of touch here...Lol 😜 Not sure what the current brands are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Hey Asa... don’t I look SUPER CUTE? How do you like my new top? Don’t you love it? I’m SO EXCITED!! Take my picture!!! I look so good don’t you think?”

** Prissy is using this as her new FB profile pic. Yes,we should love ourselves and be confident but I agree that she (and Assuh) go overboard and are quite delusional. Spending money like it’s water is tacky and not very smart. And all on camera for the entire world to see.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Let us see what Mama Sow has sent her boy!
Over the top man!

Oh my God, the lip smacking seconds in has me . How stupid does she think the leghumpers are? Items needed? How much you want to bet the chocolate meted enroute? Too lazy to shell pistachios? He has a car and a credit card. Why doesn't he just go to the store for most of this? I am pretty sure they don't want wall plug-ins which also become overheated if dried up but plugged in. Holy excess woman! How much do you think it cost to ship that thing?

I was so deprived. My parents never sent me a care package in college or while away at camp.
Over the top! It’s like she’s trying too hard

And once again after school.. donuts.

View attachment 225361
As she’s making the eating sign...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.