Fathering Autism #46 P's still crying and Asa's still lying - The Saga Continues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mornin'

I liked Isaiah's vlog and how he behaved, he seemed quite happy. But....he needs to tell mama to not comment or respond to comments, it looks so bad. I believe they are going to close that school and send them all home.

Isaiah taking what his mama said about them living together so they did not need masks? But they have to wear them just to walk across the hall? Well...when they send you home, it is your own fault.

I am kind of amazed at how many members here comment they have weight issues but still (way overboard) fat shame Cilla. I have no weight issue at all and I cannot go overboard with fat shaming her. Are you mad because you are fat as well and see yourself in Cilla? I know, I know...she lies about her weight but I know this shaming would go on and on even if she didn't. Interesting......there has to be some psychological thing going on here with that. I mean most of us agree Cilla has some psychological problems about her weight and food for sure. What were the issues with some you that are fat? is the same as Cilla do you think or something different? Were you fat shamed so now go after others? I find it odd and interesting.
Ummm what? Lol I know I’m new here but let’s snark about the Masses not eachother okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
At the risk of sounding like a broken record
If I had any respect for her I would leave her alone and defend her.
She chooses to go on social media claiming all sorts of things, 5 miles on peloton and 15 laps in pool πŸ™„ for an example.
She paid for WLS and probably stopped at Dunkin on the way home.
This is a gossip forum.
Do I care if Piggy and Asshole read it, short answer nope
Do I care if they see what's written...nope
They have to actively seek this forum out so it's their choice just like it's all of ours to read it or move on to a kinder gentler forum if that's what you're looking for.
We are a diverse group and if something "triggers" you move past it.
Also, I feel it's nobody's business why anyone writes anything on here. Noone needs to explain themselves to anyone here.
FYI I'm short, have blonde hair and blue eyes,am a bit fluffy and slur my words when I get tired or talk to fast
β€πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ½AMEN! πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌβ€

She paid for WLS and probably stopped at Dunkin on the way home. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
IDK but the Hanniross person has gifted a tit ton of subs to the viewers today. I wonder if they are is part of the massive squad trying to self promote with subs I guess.
So they have found yet another outlet to exploit Abbie?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Assa just casually mentioned the reason why CPS was called. He said it was because they let Abbie eat dirt. That's funny because I don't believe I heard that mentioned in his vlog as the reason why.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Assa just casually mentioned the reason why CPS was called. He said it was because they let Abbie eat dirt. That's funny because I don't believe I heard that mentioned in his vlog as the reason why.
Why would CPS care if she ate some dirt? I mean most kids at some point when they are toddlers eat dirt and all sorts of random crap. Abbie is essentially a toddler. I would think CPS had better things to deal with than someones IDD/Autistic kid eating a little dirt.?

Reactions: 17
Sorry, being dense here. Can you explain please.
Viewers can give a gift sub to others in the chat on twitch. Subs are 4.99 a month. As of now this Hanniross person has gifted 200 subs to his channel. So that's a grand total of 998.00. So that tells me it's the Massives doing there own gift subs. πŸ˜‚

Why would CPS care if she ate some dirt? I mean most kids at some point when they are toddlers eat dirt and all sorts of random crap. Abbie is essentially a toddler. I would think CPS had better things to deal with than someones IDD/Autistic kid eating a little dirt.?
Maybe, but they let her eat potting soil and didn't even bother to clean out her mouth and proceeded to laugh instead for vlog content.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Viewers can give a gift sub to others in the chat on twitch. Subs are 4.99 a month. As of now this Hanniross person has gifted 200 subs to his channel. So that's a grand total of 998.00. So that tells me it's the Massives doing there own gift subs. πŸ˜‚
Thanks for explaining. It has to be them, no-one else in their right mind would do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One other thing...feel free to disagree, I won't be offended
Who cares if we get silly with memes, jokes and quips
Silly is a good thing
With the different things ALL of us are going through silly is a good diversion. Memes, quips, sarcastic posts that make us laugh are all good. I've said many many times that I've learned alot from various posters and the ones I've learned the most from also know how to laugh and I love that about them. Their insights and info make me glad I read here

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe, but they let her eat potting soil and didn't even bother to clean out her mouth and proceeded to laugh instead for vlog content.
What the puck! I missed that.

One other thing...feel free to disagree, I won't be offended
Who cares if we get silly with memes, jokes and quips
Silly is a good thing
With the different things ALL of us are going through silly is a good diversion. Memes, quips, sarcastic posts that make us laugh are all good. I've said many many times that I've learned alot from various posters and the ones I've learned the most from also know how to laugh and I love that about them. Their insights and info make me glad I read here
Seriously I come here to keep myself sane! My Dad passed in March, my 16 year old lab passed on Easter Sunday and my father in law is currently in Hospice care. This year has been complete crap and while I don't comment too often I LOVE to come here and read every comment. Some I agree with, some I don't but that is ok we don't all have to agree on everything! You guys keep me laughing and make me think all at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In the vlog the only thing Ass mentioned as a reason was them punishing Ab by making her sweep. Which was at the old house... it really sounds like he is just making tit up now. Makes me wonder if CPS was even called. And even if they dud show up it was a routine revisit. They obviously knew the worker was coming. Booze was put up, house cleaned, Ab was washed and looked taken care of.

After the people making videos calling FA out he needed something to rally the troops. Get the crazies on attack. And needed some vlog content.

It is hard to believe anything these people say. They can never keep their stories and lies straight.

• Heart
But you will notice there are no shots of her in it. I am sure she told Maasshole to edit the blubber shots out. And she is being very careful not to let us see any of it while she is in the pool. Thank God she isn't floating on the 4 person unicorn. Wheres all that smart ass confidence now Pigface?
Looolll Maaasshole πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait, so Ass outed the reason DCFS was called? Anyone have a way to record it? I would love to upload it for the leghumpers to hear for themselves. Oh wait...that won't work. They thought it was funny too. What am I thinking that the leghumpers would see Ass for who he truly is.

Look, I fit in the obese/morbidly obese category from chronic health issues. I have my own concerns about people thinking WLS is a "quick fix" or something that doesn't require work afterwards to maintain. WLS gave me more than a few years with my father, but in the end, it is also what killed him. The fact that the leghumpers see these grifting Massives as "experts" and "role models" is one reason I will make and laugh at the jokes.

• Heart
β€πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ½AMEN! πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌβ€

She paid for WLS and probably stopped at Dunkin on the way home. πŸ˜‚
I don't fat shame her, what I do, do is, say how much of a liar she is and the crap with the photo shopping all her pics to make herself look thinner than she is. She's in denial! I've been thin, overweight, and FAT. I maintained an 80 pound weight loss for many years up until the day my husband of 34 years and his best friend were killed by a drunk driver in 2011! I ate my emotions gaining back 40 pounds which I still struggle with today to get it off. I've lost and gained the same 15 pounds for the past year :ROFLMAO: I know what it's like to be FAT, but I also don't sit and tell anyone I didn't gain back 40 pounds after my hubbie's death, they can see! I don't go around fat shaming anyone. Be honest with yourself instead of pretending your still losing weight, wearing a size 8 1/2shoe, when in her closet that she shared for the cloths she's selling the shoes were a size 10! Oh yes she rides 5 miles on the peloton! They are all lies She is ashamed to admit it but eventually she will have no choice unless she's eating healthy again. Now excuse me while I eat my bag of corn chips:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What the puck! I missed that.

Seriously I come here to keep myself sane! My Dad passed in March, my 16 year old lab passed on Easter Sunday and my father in law is currently in Hospice care. This year has been complete crap and while I don't comment too often I LOVE to come here and read every comment. Some I agree with, some I don't but that is ok we don't all have to agree on everything! You guys keep me laughing and make me think all at the same time.
So sorry you are going through all that... It's tough, but, stay strong HUGS TO YOU!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't fat shame her, what I do, do is, say how much of a liar she is and the crap with the photo shopping all her pics to make herself look thinner than she is. She's in denial! I've been thin, overweight, and FAT. I maintained an 80 pound weight loss for many years up until the day my husband of 34 years and his best friend were killed by a drunk driver in 2011! I ate my emotions gaining back 40 pounds which I still struggle with today to get it off. I've lost and gained the same 15 pounds for the past year :ROFLMAO: I know what it's like to be FAT, but I also don't sit and tell anyone I didn't gain back 40 pounds after my hubbie's death, they can see! I don't go around fat shaming anyone. Be honest with yourself instead of pretending your still losing weight, wearing a size 8 1/2shoe, when in her closet that she shared for the cloths she's selling the shoes were a size 10! Oh yes she rides 5 miles on the peloton! They are all lies She is ashamed to admit it but eventually she will have no choice unless she's eating healthy again. Now excuse me while I eat my bag of corn chips:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
❀❀I am sorry about your husband.❀❀
She is a big, fat Liar! Point blank. And a smart ass on top of it all.
Corn Chips! Yummy!
I was just singing β€œAnother one bites the dust” while polishing these off!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
D12AE1D9-EF05-471B-940B-F2A300F758CF.jpeg
ETA: Last week I went to have a covid test. When they called me back, the first thing the nurse said was ..Step on the scale..πŸ˜‚
I am sure my face said it all. I was like, ummm yea..I am here for a Covid test...She said, I know, Hop on the scale! I was like ahhhhhh! DAMN! πŸ˜‚πŸ·πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
❀❀I am sorry about your husband.❀❀
She is a big, fat Liar! Point blank. And a smart ass on top of it all.
Corn Chips! Yummy!
I was just singing β€œAnother one bites the dust” while polishing these off!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
View attachment 222939
Thanks, I believe everything happens for a reason! It's a great life if we don't weaken and this witch will not weaken lol

NOW here yeah go!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poor Abbie looks very uncomfortable and sad. I bet they didn't ask her before going ahead with it
I clicked on this but just saw Becca and what I presume is her boyfriend looking ridiculous swapping clothes. The next suggested tik tok was natasha burns. I can honestly say that it is the most revolting thing I have seen on the internet for a long time but all I could see was Pig. At your peril take a look!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.