Fathering Autism #46 P's still crying and Asa's still lying - The Saga Continues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Jamiebeth for the thread title. I added on 'The Saga Continues!' just for fun. 😊

Please continue here.

If someone wants to do the recap of the old thread part, please go ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the new thread.

Just been catching up.

Do the leghumpers know what the word "rude" means? Brainwashing is real. Someone could just say "I don't agree with the way you do X" and they're all like "Oh you are so rude! You need blocked! You're evil to the core! How dare you disrespect this wonderful family"

I wonder if it's true about the colon cancer screening test being sent to the wrong house?

Part of me wondered if she has been so emotional lately because of the stress of there possibly being something wrong with her colon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Recap:
I the last thread, they finally finally managed to drop Isaiah off at his new university (wonder how long that is going to last, now that COVID is on its way). P hasen't managed a single day without ugly cryface because of it. The best one was her crying about Isaiah managing to go to a cafeteria and eat food! Such a talented young man. Give him a noble prize already! Prissy also suddenly remembered that she actually has two kids and has transitioned to invade Abbies space.
Abbie had her first school day. She had no routine or preparation time or even enough sleep prior to it, so I am sure she loved it. At least Assa promised the viewers a shiny new routine! Can everybody say yay?
Brandy didn't manage to dodge this family and hide in the Andes as an alpaca farmer during the last six months. She was announced for friday, so we should see her within the next few days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another new thread! We go through Threads like P goes through bags of cheese! Thanks for the new Thread! Happy Saturday Tattlers!!

Oh no he looks like one of those men who never settled down or grew up and is seeking endless female company online!
Your disgusting and so dirty looking Asa, take a damn shower and shave!! Soap and water are cheap!

How brainwashed are these people that they buy an App State T shirt just because someone they watch on social media's kid is going there?
Isn't it sad??? I feel sorry for them! They act as if the Ass's are movie stars!! Sad, really sad! Must be nice to have that kind of money while people are out of work, can't pay their bills, rent, and are starving!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Assa teaches his leghumpers so well.

A convicted burglar with a felony record has NO right to call anyone trash. A man who has consented sex with a female and creates a life and then does nothing but send 200 a month has NO right to call someone trash

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I wonder if it's true about the colon cancer screening test being sent to the wrong house?

Part of me wondered if she has been so emotional lately because of the stress of there possibly being something wrong with her colon.
I don't know if it is true that the box was for her or a neighbor..to be clear, I did not say that she had something wrong. Just explained that there may be a reason for them to take the test. I am NOT starting a false rumor.

As for her up and down emotions, I believe it is she needs an antidepressant and a good therapist. She is too emotionally involved in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Your girl is plus sized and she's top in sales at her beauty company."

View attachment 219601
Did she seriously say that BS? Ugh! No wonder why she continues to be so damn unlikable!😫
ETA: There is so, so much wrong with her face...nothing matches..it is like one side just can’t get it’s tit together and refuses to cooperate with the other side. Just yuck!😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no he looks like one of those men who never settled down or grew up and is seeking endless female company online!
The only words I can put to this picture is
Grow the duck up Asa.

Is this part of the "working" 18 hours a day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.