Fathering Autism #46 P's still crying and Asa's still lying - The Saga Continues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about a little pregame party before the vlog! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Another successful Slimelife transformation for Pig!

Would y’all look at those precious ears!❀🐷❀
7D6735A4-A89E-4E97-AEE5-D1CF83AA61F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm hoping he will get a gf soon- they will be busy hanging out and bleeping and Piggy's head will spin because Isaiah won't have as much time for her. She will probably be jealous af.
OMG!!! I can’t wait!!! But then Cill would make him feel as if he is forsaking his family by developing a relationship with someone other that them. But can you imagine how pissed she’d be if he were to go to his friends family’s home for a holiday instead of going home? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm here to laugh at and talk tit about the hambeasts and their extended family.
I do not give a damn if any of you like what I say and I really really don't give a damn what random leghumpers, lurkers or whatever they are think about my posts personally or the forum in general.
It's a friggin gossip site.
In my view, πŸ– is a terrible human and a worse excuse for a mother. Why not talk about it truthfully? She's fat. That's a fact. The photoshopped pics from talented tattlers are intended to be funny. That's a fact too.
I come here to laugh and enjoy myself at the expense of these people. I think others do too. We need confirmation the tit we see and hear on the vlogs was real. 😜😁
Getting chastised by other tattlers is ridiculous. I think it would be a fantastic idea to stop shaming fellow tattlers for having independent opinions and thoughts.
Agree to disagree but don't chastise. It's not that damn serious.
At least not to me.
All of it...100%, right on!!! :m :m 🀩😎πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ain't buying that, CPS was called because of Thummer's ass cuddling. He said the day they visited that someone was trying to make Thummer & Abs' relationship sexual. And I believe it was that vlogger Cindy that blew the whistle.
Who is Cindy?

Reactions: 8
I once asked silly Prilly if she would be doing any clean recipes...no response...I assumed she didn't known what that was.
I'm sure she'll get around to it...it's just taking her a while to find recipes for Windex.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And just because it's chlorine doesn't mean it gets you clean! Asa and Priscilla???Just because you both don't like to shower, why make poor Abbie suffer? The kid wanted a bath and you both ignore her! Use that 20.00 soap that SLIMELIFE sells!! Shame on you!!
I would think baths would be really important to Abbie... since she does wear pull ups.. :sick:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
And just because it's chlorine doesn't mean it gets you clean! Asa and Priscilla???Just because you both don't like to shower, why make poor Abbie suffer? The kid wanted a bath and you both ignore her! Use that 20.00 soap that SLIMELIFE sells!! Shame on you!!
The really sad part is that the poor girl has to be in those pull-ups or whatever she wears all day long, and it appears while in the pool as well.

All of us females know exactly how easy it is to get a yeast or bladder infection from nothing at all. Now imagine being in a pull up all day long, the chances of getting both are much higher. I know how painful UTIs are and how uncomfortable yeast infections are, and despite our best efforts to avoid them, they happen. It is one of the sucky and worst things about being a female, yet we know how to take care of ourselves and keep them at bay. We know the signs we might be getting one and to drink a lot of water or cranberry juice, poor Abbie does not. πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

Her MOTHER (I use that term loosely) should be mindful of that and do her best to make sure the conditions that promote UTIs or yeast infections are not part of Abbie's daily routine....instead of being proactive, they allow her to use the pool as her bath.🀬🀬🀬

The least these hambeasts should do after Abbie swims is to have her take a shower so that her body and hair are CLEAN before bed, for so many reasons.

It's DISGUSTING that they allow her to go to bed after being in that pool without a shower. 🀒🀒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The really sad part is that the poor girl has to be in those pull-ups or whatever she wears all day long, and it appears while in the pool as well.

All of us females know exactly how easy it is to get a yeast or bladder infection from nothing at all. Now imagine being in a pull up all day long, the chances of getting both are much higher. I know how painful UTIs are and how uncomfortable yeast infections are, and despite our best efforts to avoid them, they happen. It is one of the sucky and worst things about being a female, yet we know how to take care of ourselves and keep them at bay. We know the signs we might be getting one and to drink a lot of water or cranberry juice, poor Abbie does not. πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

Her MOTHER (I use that term loosely) should be mindful of that and do her best to make sure the conditions that promote UTIs or yeast infections are not part of Abbie's daily routine....instead of being proactive, they allow her to use the pool as her bath.🀬🀬🀬

The least these hambeasts should do after Abbie swims is to have her take a shower so that her body and hair are CLEAN before bed, for so many reasons.

It's DISGUSTING that they allow her to go to bed after being in that pool without a shower. 🀒🀒
So true! This always hurts my feelings for Abbie, because she has no way of telling them if something is bothering her. We know Mama Sow is not going to pick up on it...with how busy she is with drinking and phone play work! Disgusting Hambeasts!🐽

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What the puck! I missed that.

Seriously I come here to keep myself sane! My Dad passed in March, my 16 year old lab passed on Easter Sunday and my father in law is currently in Hospice care. This year has been complete crap and while I don't comment too often I LOVE to come here and read every comment. Some I agree with, some I don't but that is ok we don't all have to agree on everything! You guys keep me laughing and make me think all at the same time.

Our lives are parallel, my dad passed in January, my 16 year old Shi Tzu passed in April and lockdown happened so yes this year has been crap. I could literally sit and cry every day but I don't because I fear never stopping if I did, we need a distraction and something to make us laugh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Omg tonights Vlog. Asa makes sausage gravy, biscuits and eggs. And then where does Summer take Abbie? You guessed it Dunkins for donuts. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No what kind of bird do you have? I have a Green Cheek Conure...

God bless her, she’s in her 90’s live and let live! πŸ‘πŸ»
How annoying! This is his channel. She needs to release him from the teat and let him manage his own freaking comment section. She is going to draw the negativity with that smart ass, fat snout of hers. Maybe she should make Monday afternoons Peloton Time...LMAO! Who am I kidding..okay, Margarita and Mojito time...😜 My fingers are still crossed for Monday #drunkpiglivecam content!
C’mon Assa! We know she is turning them up any way! Why not make some money off of that content. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜»πŸ˜‚
Ugh cut the cord already! You have a child at home that needs a mother. Not a gatekeeper to monitor comments for your 18 year old son. He's an adult...ooofff I'm wincing thinking about the poor girl he brings home to meet Babe: Big Pig in the City. She must be BOILING jealous of those girls eating up all his time and she's not getting any...poor P πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.