Fathering Autism #46 P's still crying and Asa's still lying - The Saga Continues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mornin'

I liked Isaiah's vlog and how he behaved, he seemed quite happy. But....he needs to tell mama to not comment or respond to comments, it looks so bad. I believe they are going to close that school and send them all home.

Isaiah taking what his mama said about them living together so they did not need masks? But they have to wear them just to walk across the hall? Well...when they send you home, it is your own fault.

I am kind of amazed at how many members here comment they have weight issues but still (way overboard) fat shame Cilla. I have no weight issue at all and I cannot go overboard with fat shaming her. Are you mad because you are fat as well and see yourself in Cilla? I know, I know...she lies about her weight but I know this shaming would go on and on even if she didn't. Interesting......there has to be some psychological thing going on here with that. I mean most of us agree Cilla has some psychological problems about her weight and food for sure. What were the issues with some you that are fat? is the same as Cilla do you think or something different? Were you fat shamed so now go after others? I find it odd and interesting.
Well, I never feel hunger and have to force myself to eat. I struggle to keep weight on after losing #80. I gained the "covid" 18#, but lost it recently because my stomach quits working for days sometimes. I have had people mutter at me, "eat a burger!" America has a lot of issues weight wise. I try not shame for fat, as I have been both.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am the same...5 feet and very fat for my height, I wasn't too bad but then my mom died and I started nursing school, just a one-two punch of stress eating and being too tired to exercise or even cook right, so I'm at my highest weight now. I still wear bikinis, and honestly the big reason I never commented here until recently is I struggled for a long time to feel like I even had the right to wear shorts or a bathing suit at all, so all the comments about Priscilla's weight and clothing choices just seem unnecessarily nasty to me...there's so much policing of what fat girls can wear, I hate it. You don't need to be shy about wearing bikinis! They're comfortable, and it's a lot easier to find a bottom that fits my butt and a top that fits my big ol boobs, than to find a one-piece that fits both! If people don't want to see my busted biscuit looking rolls, they can turn the other way.
I am 5'3" and overweight. I carry it all in my stomach and I still wear a two piece. I have a super long torso and one piece bathing suits never fit. Honestly I try and limit my making fun of Priscilla because some of the comments are offensive and I see how others may be hurt by them. My biggest thing with Priscilla is the fact she lies about the healthy eating and how much weight she has lost. Some of us would kill to be able to afford the weight loss surgery she had and threw away! I also where what I am comfortable in , if others don't like it they can just not look! Rock that bikini girl!

Zero of Ps recipes are her own. None if them. Every single one you can find loads that predate her BS by 10 years or more. She us lieing and knows it when she calls any of them hers or that she doesn't follow recipes. Nothing she cooks is from scratch even. Not a single thing. She doesn't even know how to cook pasta properly. Hell even her snack boards are all prepackaged stuff just layed out.

Not knocking cooking that way... but don't claim you are a #momchef when you aren't even a cook. My 11 yo makes better and more complicated meals.
Seriously everything she uses to cook is full of garbage. A real cook would have made their own cream sauce which would be healthier than that cream of crap soup she puts in everything. (not knocking people who use canned soup, I do too once in a while but I try to choose healthy options)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just wanted to show you guys a comment I left on the crack pot stuff n things gross tit page before it may get deleted so far one person said something to me...off to the beach now see ya’ll later today

I don’t go after her as far as fat shaming. Yes, I do give a laughing emoji, but only because i do laugh. My issue with her is her denial that the WLS has stalled and the “little portion” , and “sharing the plate with Abbie”. Also the lost 100 pounds thing, but yet she has gained at least 25 pounds back. My issue with my weight is I’m terrified to gain even a pound back and log every bite I eat so I don’t go over my daily calories. Also exercise every morning so I can have more calories to eat. So yes, I am also obsessed with food and weight. But I don’t think I mock her outright.

Edited to add: And I’m hungry most of the time..especially now.
@PhartBlossom I’m 10lbs away from being a size 3, I don’t call her fat names, but I laugh as well, I’m humble enough to know anyone can get fat for tons of reasons ( emotional, thyroid, meds, etc) ( I’ve been 35 lbs heavier on my 5’3 frame not too long ago) so I can’t stand her ( I know you hate hearing this) bc SHES CLAIMING ALL THINGS THAT SHES NOT DOING) the vlog has turned into a terrible long winded joke and that’s why we do it, everyone here that is overweight admits it, they’re honest...its like @olrk and I can say something about Jewish ppl bc we’re Jewish lol I’m sorry you think we’re bullying but the Mass don’t have to read here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Just wanted to show you guys a comment I left on the crack pot stuff n things gross tit page before it may get deleted so far one person said something to me...off to the beach now see ya’ll later today

@PhartBlossom I’m 10lbs away from being a size 3, I don’t call her fat names, but I laugh as well, I’m humble enough to know anyone can get fat for tons of reasons ( emotional, thyroid, meds, etc) ( I’ve been 35 lbs heavier on my 5’3 frame not too long ago) so I can’t stand her ( I know you hate hearing this) bc SHES CLAIMING ALL THINGS THAT SHES NOT DOING) the vlog has turned into a terrible long winded joke and that’s why we do it, everyone here that is overweight admits it, they’re honest...its like @olrk and I can say something about Jewish ppl bc we’re Jewish lol I’m sorry you think we’re bullying but the Mass don’t have to read here
250 lbs.and up is classified as 'morbidly' obese. I think it is safe to say she weighs at least that, so she can sugar coat it all she wants, she's fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
just curious if you watch Squirmy and Grubs?
I do!

250 lbs.and up is classified as 'morbidly' obese. I think it is safe to say she weighs at least that, so she can sugar coat it all she wants, she's fat.
She’s still obese in medical terms, if I weighed 20 lbs more I’d be considered obese, it’s a term, it sounds ugly but it is what it is, I just had more discussion with someone on YT, I’ll post it her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am 5'3" and overweight. I carry it all in my stomach and I still wear a two piece. I have a super long torso and one piece bathing suits never fit. Honestly I try and limit my making fun of Priscilla because some of the comments are offensive and I see how others may be hurt by them. My biggest thing with Priscilla is the fact she lies about the healthy eating and how much weight she has lost. Some of us would kill to be able to afford the weight loss surgery she had and threw away! I also where what I am comfortable in , if others don't like it they can just not look! Rock that bikini girl!

Seriously everything she uses to cook is full of garbage. A real cook would have made their own cream sauce which would be healthier than that cream of crap soup she puts in everything. (not knocking people who use canned soup, I do too once in a while but I try to choose healthy options)
I once asked silly Prilly if she would be doing any clean recipes...no response...I assumed she didn't known what that was.

• Haha
[
I once asked silly Prilly if she would be doing any clean recipes...no response...I assumed she didn't known what that was.
Unless she takes a comment as “rude” and/or her fans tag her to it, you will most likely not get any response.

I think both A&P should take some “comment response“ lessons from Isaiah. He is very gracious and appreciative.

This pic is fitting for todays conversation:
E0FA2E97-52EF-4E2D-B471-170805138634.jpeg

P has been referred to as PIG on this thread for a long time. Way before I ever found this place. Is it fitting? Yes...
More so, it is an easy play on words. Priscilla....Pigcilla..
@MissKC I feel like you made a very good point. Would I ever go up to 🐷 , or anyone else for that matter and chastise them to their face? Absolutely NOT! Have I seen very large people and thought to myself, Whoa Nelly? Yes! Have I ever caught a side view of myself and thought the same thing? Hell YES!
To the point...The man I work for is easily 50-75 lbs overweight. He has made comments to me about gaining weight. 🤨 In my mind, I was thinking “You have got some damn nerve with your triplet carrying bellied self “, but even then did I say anything to him. NO!
Growing up, I had zero issues with weight. Was I still picked on for various other things? Yes! I cannot think of many who have made it to this point in life that have not been there at some time or another.
About 7 years ago I quit smoking. one of the best decisions I have ever made. Unfortunately, that combined with the usual metabolism drop that comes with age for most, resulted in weight gain. It is what it is. I am a little under 5’2” and as of last Thursday, I weigh 139.something...basically 140 Lbs. I am 20 lbs overweight. That may not sound like a lot to some of you, but it is plenty for me. It has nothing to do with vanity, by the way....I am now old enough where I am cognizant of the fact that I need my body to last and see me through this life. That is going to be a hard road, if I allow myself to eat ”all the things”!
Now, here is the thing, I could sit here and make excuses. I could lie to y’all and say I am in the best shape ever. I could post altered pictures.The truth though is that I have slacked off on exercise. I like cheese puffs. I like naps. It is August, and the heat alone makes me want to stay inside as much as possible.
🐷‘s constant #100lbsdown is a load of BS. Plus, for every ounce she has lost, she has gained it back in the form of delusional arrogance.
When she posts these altered ass pics on FB , she is lying to the people who support her. She is lying to the people who support her daughter. She is lying to these Special Needs Mom’s. She is lying to these people who see her as a mentor...the beacon of successful weight loss, and they judge themselves based on how she presents herself to them. Wouldn’t it be nice if she chose to reach out to one of her commenters when they say that they wish they had lost more weight. She could be transparent with them and let them know not to be so hard on themselves. She could share her struggles. Instead she hides and snarks back at anyone who points the mirror in her direction.
Do I roam around looking to just fat shame everyone I can? Of course not. Never have! Never Will! Do I get a kick out of making silly pictures and picking on 🐷’s arrogant ass. Yes! Yes I do. Let’s not even get into how she engages with Abbie! That lends itself to the needling as well!
I enjoy making pics, but I also enjoy sharing with y’all. We each bring our own unique piece to this thread, and that is what keeps it interesting! MOST of the time! 😂😈😂
Sorry for the chapter.....THE END!❤

I do watch them. I think they are a cute couple. They have a thread on here as well. They bring up valid points on the thread, but it is a little rough for my liking. Do you watch them? Another vlog I like is CedbyMe. They also do some on his wife's channel CedbyCharlotte. They talk about marriage, and seeing through the struggles of life. It is good, positive stuff!❤

I do watch them. I think they are a cute couple. They have a thread on here as well. They bring up valid points on the thread, but it is a little rough for my liking. Do you watch them? Another vlog I like is CedbyMe. They also do some on his wife's channel CedbyCharlotte. They talk about marriage, and seeing through the struggles of life. It is good, positive stuff!❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I used to watch Squirmy and Grubs. However I lost interest and I find it tough to understand Shane.

• Heart
Ass is live on twitch right now editing the vlog!! StumpHumpers in there as well!! People gifting him money left right and centre!!

Why she needs to answer questions for him... he’s not 5!!

These StumpHumpers are so stupid!! Abbie doesn’t give two shits that he is not there! Out of site out of mind! Sure she’ll be happy to see him again when she sees him but she’s not missing him at all! She doesn’t have that understanding at all!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know!! Suddenly he is a gamer- more like he realised people can ‘tip’ on twitch! Always about the money! & that caption/username he makes me cringe well they both do with how have to be apart of everything!! Papa 🤢🤢🤢🤢
You have to love yourself and be happy with who you are before you attempt to date someone. They both remind me of this.
Neither of them are happy with the people that they are nor do they know who their real selves are. So they live vicariously through everyone else's lives. Can anyone imagine what they would be like if they weren't together? They'd be even more lost than they already are. It's truly quite sad

• Sick
  • Sad
OMG!!!! Assa is editing a vlog live on https://www.twitch.tv/ under the name PapaMaass if anyone wants to see him edit pigcilla in the kitchen. 😂

PS. you don't need twitch account to watch it.

OMG!!!! Assa is editing a vlog live on https://www.twitch.tv/ under the name PapaMaass if anyone wants to see him edit pigcilla in the kitchen. 😂

PS. you don't need twitch account to watch it.
The Leghumpers are falling all over themselves making comments in the chat. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't know how any of you watch Ps lives. I tried once for less than a minute before I noped on out of there. I just can't... there is zero value there. None. She has no skills. She has no talent. Not even saying that to bully or be mean. I can't deal with that even little lol
I just tried and rolled my eyes at her comment that she doesn't use a blow dryer bc heat is bad for your hair. I should tell all the salons and stylists. 🙄
I think she's constantly crying about her son leaving bc she's realizing that she's stuck at home with her horrid hubby and her daughter, who she looks at as a burden. She most likely wishes her husband could be more like her son and obviously has more respect for him. It shows and its uber weird.
The son literally helped with everything at home and now he's gone and she'll have to do it all herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've said this before, it's one of those things you just know from looking at the way she is with him.

I would wager a bet that when she saw him mixing with his friends, having fun and looking carefree she had a little twinge of jealousy because she thinks his world revolves around her and is having real problems cutting the apron strings, allowing him to spread his wings and be in a normal environment. She's finding it hard that she's not in control of him now even though he's 18 years old.
She’s also jealous because she has no friends can’t go out and be carefree.. because Isaiah isn’t there to babysit so she can bahaha ... she’s realizing that Abigail is hers and Asses lifelong commitment not Isaiahs! I think once you see her finishing school they’ll find somewhere for her to go during the day like someone said earlier!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ass is live on twitch right now editing the vlog!! StumpHumpers in there as well!! People gifting him money left right and centre!!

Why she needs to answer questions for him... he’s not 5!!

These StumpHumpers are so stupid!! Abbie doesn’t give two shits that he is not there! Out of site out of mind! Sure she’ll be happy to see him again when she sees him but she’s not missing him at all! She doesn’t have that understanding at all!
Why, oh why are they giving money to that fat poison dwarf!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
mornin'

I liked Isaiah's vlog and how he behaved, he seemed quite happy. But....he needs to tell mama to not comment or respond to comments, it looks so bad. I believe they are going to close that school and send them all home.

Isaiah taking what his mama said about them living together so they did not need masks? But they have to wear them just to walk across the hall? Well...when they send you home, it is your own fault.

I am kind of amazed at how many members here comment they have weight issues but still (way overboard) fat shame Cilla. I have no weight issue at all and I cannot go overboard with fat shaming her. Are you mad because you are fat as well and see yourself in Cilla? I know, I know...she lies about her weight but I know this shaming would go on and on even if she didn't. Interesting......there has to be some psychological thing going on here with that. I mean most of us agree Cilla has some psychological problems about her weight and food for sure. What were the issues with some you that are fat? is the same as Cilla do you think or something different? Were you fat shamed so now go after others? I find it odd and interesting.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record
If I had any respect for her I would leave her alone and defend her.
She chooses to go on social media claiming all sorts of things, 5 miles on peloton and 15 laps in pool 🙄 for an example.
She paid for WLS and probably stopped at Dunkin on the way home.
This is a gossip forum.
Do I care if Piggy and Asshole read it, short answer nope
Do I care if they see what's written...nope
They have to actively seek this forum out so it's their choice just like it's all of ours to read it or move on to a kinder gentler forum if that's what you're looking for.
We are a diverse group and if something "triggers" you move past it.
Also, I feel it's nobody's business why anyone writes anything on here. Noone needs to explain themselves to anyone here.
FYI I'm short, have blonde hair and blue eyes,am a bit fluffy and slur my words when I get tired or talk to fast

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.