Fathering Autism #46 P's still crying and Asa's still lying - The Saga Continues!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Boring...yup sure mention carbs like you care
2. OMFG it's a pineapple corer. This is riveting blog content....not
3. Oh you know rum was poured into that pineapple
4. Yup Piggy it makes perfect rings....wow are you soooooo excited...we aren't
5. I give up with cooter boards...another thing just to taunt us
6. Push those Amazon links
7. Wait is Piggy acting like she only has one biscuit on her plate
8. Oh lookie a cooter fruit plate 🀣
9. And this is what they teach her...they are really still pushing for that Dunkin sponsorship
10. I don't really care about your iPads blowhard
11. SUPERCUTE ugh....you can get same results with a curling iron you probably already have but guess $25 is a drop in the bucket for the makeup mogul
12. Like Isaiah has a choice sending his vlogs to them early...bullshit you're editing them
13. Is the cushion gone again?
14. Nice kick Abbie
15. Why are they riling her upπŸ™„. Leave her alone Summer
16. What other social media sites are left for them to make money...Assa and Piggy on Onlyfans....PLEASE GOD NOT THAT
The end

Again 12m17s of my life gone
Watching my ice packs melt was more exciting than this vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
β€πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ½AMEN! πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌβ€

She paid for WLS and probably stopped at Dunkin on the way home. πŸ˜‚
OMG!!! I can’t wait!!! But then Cill would make him feel as if he is forsaking his family by developing a relationship with someone other that them. But can you imagine how pissed she’d be if he were to go to his friends family’s home for a holiday instead of going home? LOL
You mean like Summer does? Oh but thats all right, right Pigface?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg tonights Vlog. Asa makes sausage gravy, biscuits and eggs. And then where does Summer take Abbie? You guessed it Dunkins for donuts. :rolleyes:
I love a good biscuits & gravy. I'm perfectly fine with canned biscuits, especially on a lazy Sunday. No snark there.
(though I'm gonna side-eye adding butter to the sausage to make the roux because that's not necessary)
But I feel kinda sick to my stomach thinking of having a big country breakfast like that followed up by donuts! Why would you do that??

Also, cooter board mention with the pineapple corer. I snickered. I was not aware pineapples were cooter board components, but I ain't fancy so who knows?

I will say there was a touch of humor (?) at a couple points during the vlog that we used to see more often. I exhaled audibly when Asshat was joking about all-caps titles. Wish they'd show that side more.

16. What other social media sites are left for them to make money...Assa and Piggy on Onlyfans....
Okay, you're responsible for my therapy bills after putting that mental imagine in my head. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm hoping he will get a gf soon- they will be busy hanging out and bleeping and Piggy's head will spin because Isaiah won't have as much time for her. She will probably be jealous af.
im SO curious how their fans would react to him getting a gf. i think a lot of them would be genuinely happy for him, but also possessively want to "meet her" and evaluate her. i also think a lot would be upset because to them Summer is his match.

Reactions: 13
Yippie! Hahahahahahaha! Let me whisper Sweet Nothings into your sow ear, Piggy.....
πŸ‘„cheese..gunt cheese, daisy’s heavy whipping cream, pretzel rolls, bacon....πŸ‘„
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Please if I laugh any harder we're going to have to replace the cushions in the naughty corner🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This was sooooo nasty. I can't imagine trying to walk then just being cut the eff off/blocked THEN wanting to take a bath, asking politely and being told no OVER AND OVER. No wonder she's so frustrated... ugh feel so bad for her.
What does chlorine do to your hair and skin if it isn't washed off? Sincerely asking..
It's a salt water pool

Reactions: 7
OK, just getting back to my hotel room and what is the first thing that comes to mind? Watching this dragged out waste of time vlog. No one but myself to blame I guess.
Two questions: Is the amount of meat they consume daily normal? I am vegan and therefore don't know what the average amount is. But their diet seems to be limited to meat, cheese and sugar.
Is it me or does Abbie try to vocalize more? It is still pretty random, but it sounds like she at least tries to expand her range of consonant-vocal combinations. Could be just my sleep deprived brain though, so I'd love to hear other people's insights.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok open house at the naughty corner
Don't forget to bring your pineapple with you, I only have a cheapass corer I got in Hawaii but it works
Bar and fridge is fully stocked 😊🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.