Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez at this rate I'll have to make this a daily occurrence
Welcome to the darkside all new tattlers and former lurkers!🌝
Sometimes there's snacks but never charcuterie boards
Remember to keep a wicked sense of humor.
Opinions always welcome, please don't be upset though if everyone doesn't agree
I forgot to share this last week, but perfect timing. This reminded me of her repetitive cootery board.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn’t “get bent” mean doubled over & F’d in the asahole? Wow...how vulgar of her, or him. Or perhaps they’re dropping hints.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You Tube is such a funny thing. If it was an old fashioned network show, they would have writers or editors to say, let’s not film a visit To a plantation when black people are being murdered — or — how about we not have the star of the show say she is making Sloppy Jews for dinner. And the writers/editors would need to have the experience or education to know that these things can’t be filmed. And if something goes amiss in a real show, and someone comments, you Might get a response Like: thank you for writing: we take every effort to not offend but in this case we failed. We hope you will keep watching as we try harder to get it right.’ And the editors/writers get fired after a mistake. But with YouTube the reply is ‘didn’t ask for your opinion’ or deleting comments or ‘scroll on by’ or — what A & P are always essentially saying: nothing we do is wrong — you are the problem. You Tube can be such an equalizer and give people without power an important voice. Or — it can be idiots with a camera. Who make money off their profoundly disabled daughter. Who put every single person they encounter plus those entering a space they just left at risk during a global pandemic. It always was like watching a train wreck — now it’s so much more of a train wreck!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think this is why FA will not have vlogs on Mondays....so Isaiah can. And if thats the case then they certainly planned it weeks ago.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
FA, the only ch who has to buy their own “mgmt. co.” (said loosely...what do they do?) because no one in their right mind wants to promote the exploitation of a non-verbal minor w/ severe IDD.

Reactions: 11
I think this is why FA will not have vlogs on Mondays....so Isaiah can. And if thats the case then they certainly planned it weeks ago.
Great point. Will be interesting to see if it continues after a month. Not sure if P has continued with her lives on her Tuesday or whether A and S couldn’t keep up with deleting quickly enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
7152FD16-FE4B-4388-B6BB-B7E3CC07C5D0.png

The numbers are rising by the day. UNC-CH just said that they closed when the numbers went over 150 students. I wonder how long it will be before App State send the students home. At this rate, it won’t be long...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think his friends would help him load up & he’d drive home. But, I think they should get their own house to rent. There are likely plenty of AirBnB’s they could rent for cheap. Please don’t do that to yourself Isaiah & move back into loud stimmingville.
Hahaha! Stimmingville, FL...the home Of Oh Hell NO! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 215098
The numbers are rising by the day. UNC-CH just said that they closed when the numbers went over 150 students. I wonder how long it will be before App State send the students home. At this rate, it won’t be long...
Big Prilly probably licked her way through the dorm building trying to double the odds LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 215098
From 22 a few days ago, to 31 and now 47. Employee numbers up, too. UNC said they ran out of isolation capability.

I watched I’s vlog and honestly didn‘t see anything an adult would be interested in following, unless you’re family. Other college kids will be living the experience themselves. I suppose that leaves the wanna-be crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
From 22 a few days ago, to 31 and now 47. Employee numbers up, too. UNC said they ran out of isolation capability.

I watched I’s vlog and honestly didn‘t see anything an adult would be interested in following, unless you’re family. Other college kids will be living the experience themselves. I suppose that leaves the wanna-be crowd.
I think if I was in grade 12 maybe I might check it out?? Particularly if I was going to his school.

The benefit now tho is he is building up his follower count while he is in school and have it made by the time he graduates. It's potentially very clever

Reactions: 12
I think if I was in grade 12 maybe I might check it out?? Particularly if I was going to his school.

The benefit now tho is he is building up his follower count while he is in school and have it made by the time he graduates. It's potentially very clever
For sure. And he will have a huge frenzied FA following- dying to see what hes doing so then they can run back to FA/Big P to "talk" about it.
ETA; I dont begrudge Isaiah. I mean, sometimes he is too much like Asa, but other times he is not. If he vlogs whats really going on...how school is going, exploring the area, etc., I wish him well. But if we can see its under Asshats influence, I'll pass.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.