Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I was scrolling P's instagram comments and people are uptight of a pic of Isaiah standing in front of his room with the number in plain view. And remember we all thought it was weird the discussed his room number on the vlog? Well damn if a lightbulb didnt turn on over my head! They WANT people to know his #. Then the humpers can send him things.....whatcha wanna bet? Well, no point in betting bc I cant prove it but I bet thats the reason....hoping people will send gift cards or cash. They are so scummy I have zero doubt.

And of COURSE hes going to vlog. He's too good to work a "regular" job.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Isaiah just doesn’t want to have a mind of his own and escape the bs. Remember the comment where Asa said Isaiah vlogging is better than getting a regular job. So they already expect him to get money from this. Just shows what their intentions actually are.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hmmm. Ok. I'll give Isaiah a chance. Two reasons.
1) When he said it was hard to leave his family but that change is important and he wants a life of experiences. Bravo Isaiah!!!
2) He quoted John Krakauer. One of my favorite authors. So he got a few bonus points from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know what? I will say, I’ll give Isaiah bonus points for not having any clips of 🐽 squealing and shrieking at the animals. Hallelujah! 🤣
This is just a means of spying on him. Bang goes a good grade at graduation. Instead of being in the library working he will be vlogging/editing etc. I dont know how grades are in the US, but here he would be looking at third I.e. poor pass.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Well I do think his quality of video was better than Asa’s - more natural/less exploitative!
however did he really set up his camera get in bed and pretend wake up 🤣
How much nicer did the safari experience look without P screeching!
What a child is Asa - Isiash says these haven’t been here, Asa yells with his back pack on “I have” he has to know it all and have done it all!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I just wanted Isiah to spread his wings in college. He is eight hours away, and is on a beautiful campus. For Pete's sake, give it a chance. If only Isiah was editing the videos, not Ass.

Reactions: 17
I was at first intrigued but then the vlogs became a journey to their wealth so i ended up here. As a teacher I am appalled that Abbie was not required to quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. Personally I would not of allowed her in my classroom until she had a negative Covid test. Maybe I am harsh but having a sister who is a nurse practitioner I saw the ugly side of the virus first hand through her and her heartbreak at the number of deaths. She is just as concerned for me being around students who may be asymptomatic positive or refuse to wear a mask. The Maas's do not seem to take the safety precautions seriously as most of their trip they were unmasked.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is just a means of spying on him. Bang goes a good grade at graduation. Instead of being in the library working he will be vlogging/editing etc. I dont know how grades are in the US, but here he would be looking at third I.e. poor pass.
I’m a little confused by your comment, so please clarify: outside of the US, do universities/colleges keep track of students’ activities outside of class? Because in the US, colleges don’t care as long as you show up and do your work. If he’s dedicating more time and effort into vlogging and editing instead of school work, then yes, his grades will take a hit because he didn’t use time to prepare. But that’s a responsibility on him, and not something the college would track. All the school is responsible for is to provide the work and the grading based on his effort.

Reactions: 13
I actually enjoyed watching his vlog and liked the way he put it together. The music, the videography, and especially his comments at the end. I really hope he embraces the change in his life and makes strides. It will do him good to get away from the chaos.

Reactions: 18
Isaiah just doesn’t want to have a mind of his own and escape the bs. Remember the comment where Asa said Isaiah vlogging is better than getting a regular job. So they already expect him to get money from this. Just shows what their intentions actually are.
Careful Izzy, you don't want those puppet strings to snap, remember where there's vlogging, there's income!!

Reactions: 11
I actually enjoyed watching his vlog and liked the way he put it together. The music, the videography, and especially his comments at the end. I really hope he embraces the change in his life and makes strides. It will do him good to get away from the chaos.
I agree. He had a light about him when he ended his vlog that I have never seen in him before. I do hope he is able to become his own person and find his way through his new experiences.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m a little confused by your comment, so please clarify: outside of the US, do universities/colleges keep track of students’ activities outside of class? Because in the US, colleges don’t care as long as you show up and do your work. If he’s dedicating more time and effort into vlogging and editing instead of school work, then yes, his grades will take a hit because he didn’t use time to prepare. But that’s a responsibility on him, and not something the college would track. All the school is responsible for is to provide the work and the grading based on his effort.
What I meant was that the time spent on this is foolish if he wants to get a decent degree. I dont think he realises that to get an upper second you have to put in some serious hard work. And he proved not to be scholarship material so he will find it hard I would have thought. No, universities in the UK do not track ones extra curricular activities apart from criminal ones I.e. Drug dealing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
you shouldn't be able to force your kid to move out and make it seem like he's never coming back but still control his every move. You can't have it both ways. Who did he ask to take this picture?? How embarrassing!
Isn’t it obvious that P took that pic at some point before they left him there & is just using the pic today on IG? Come on everyone....think outside the box!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how his roommate and his family feel about the room number being broadcast to the world.
They have zero respect for other people and their privacy. So selfish.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.