Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Several new members I see reacting to posts. Welcome! Please join in and tell us what you think. The more the merrier.
Like many others, I initially enjoyed their vlogs. Both of my children are on the spectrum and I found some helpful info in the earlier vids, and even had a couple brief but useful (for me, at the time) DM convos with Assa.
When they moved to the Southern Living monstrosity it was no longer a useful channel for me so I drifted away. They'd come up on my recs sometimes and I'd watch here & there.
When the pandemic really kicked in I figured I'd check in on them to see if there was any actual information I could add to my arsenal as my younger child regressed badly at the upheaval. I got more horrified as the weeks went on as they seemed to be doing their best to get sick. I was wondering if I was crazy, since the YT comments are how they are, and if anyone else could see the bullshit I was seeing. Some weeks ago I did some googling, found this place, and have been catching up on all the nightmare fuel since.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He probably knows with Abbie's money they will get him a new car if it sits there rusting!! They spoiled him too!! Money is no object for the Ass's!! They better hope and pray everything doesn't come tumbling down on them!!
Where is the KARMA? ? These people are garbage!!

Reactions: 17
Who knows, she says no, at any rate, I watched it, it was a good video, no loud noise and hearing P laughing all the way!!
I actually thought it was interesting if it represents how much he tunes out of his life at home...he vlogged what was important to him (the pets, the soda bottle, Summer) and managed to show that whole trip without any of P's dramatics or Abbie's issues...I wonder how much of it he's been "editing out" in his mind already all his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn't realize screenshots are forever? How mad do you think Ass was that she spilled the beans about Isiah's vlog before the "hacked video" was uploaded?
Screenshot_20200817-165140_Facebook.jpg

Now it says...
Screenshot_20200817-224329_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 8
Several new members I see reacting to posts. Welcome! Please join in and tell us what you think. The more the merrier.
I just happened upon on a vlog on Facebook and started watching. I was stunned and thought this was exploitation of an autistic child but I continued to watch wondering , so it seemed to me, if I was the only person who saw this family for what they are...GRIFTERS! Somehow almost magically this group appeared on my Google newsfeed. I’m so happy to have found this group of smart outspoken people and to know I’m not the only one who sees this family for what they truly are although sometimes it’s hard to watch all the lies,bragging & the mistreatment of Abbie. BTW, I can’t I; what an entitled,spoiled,lazy young man who seems mote &more like his dad!🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't even expect Abbie to be able to wear a mask with her sensory issues. But this is why the whole family should be taking quarantine a lot more seriously. If Abbie isn't able to wear a mask, the whole family needs to be vigilant and not going out or taking trips for non essential items. They've got big money now, they can even have their giant weekly grocery hauls delivered.
I hear ya, but technically & especially in the US, no one is really thinking of it as “quarantine,” unless one was sick or exposed or some state(s?) I heard are requiring people to quarantine for 14 days if attempting to enter from out of state. I think NJ was one? I’ve been wondering if hotels are putting people up for cheap or what.

Reactions: 3
I hear ya, but technically & especially in the US, no one is really thinking of it as “quarantine,” unless one was sick or exposed or some state(s?) I heard are requiring people to quarantine for 14 days. I think NJ was one? We were wondering if hotels are putting people up for cheap or what.
No you pay for your own hotel in NJ. It's now 34 states..DC..Puerto Rico and USVI
NY I believe is stricter

Reactions: 4
And now that Rhia joined in, further pissing off a triggered Prilly, my ban has happened. I earned it.

Move over! I need more alcohol to put up with this leghumper cult.
i-will-march-myself-to-the-naughty-corner.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isaiah just doesn’t want to have a mind of his own and escape the bs. Remember the comment where Asa said Isaiah vlogging is better than getting a regular job. So they already expect him to get money from this. Just shows what their intentions actually are.
This. Yes. I cannot stand Isaiah. He's just like his parents.

Wow. Both Assy & Prilly. They can't handle any type of criticism without getting their panties in a wad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love how he always minimizes covid 🙄 and always has a answer/ excuse ! Complete asshat
1 person, is to much. I am sorry but that is completely crazy. I could not willingly drop my child off at a school, knowing that there was 1 case on campus. Especially when Isaiah had the chance to take all online/virtual classes this term. He could have moved out into an apartment in Florida, NC or into even a van, where he could access WiFi somewhere and work from there, instead of being on a campus, with thousands of other students, that share so many germs, locked into tight quarters, going to classes in person, sharing dining halls, etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There they go again, quickly answering comments that aren’t up their arse. The leghumpers pray daily for a response to their brown nosing comments but never get one. The egos of the Maassive’s are so fragile that they have to reply to the slightest critique. It really gets to them, keep it going.

Now tell me that wasn't planned all along!
What she really means “ it will be a good way to keep my eyes on him at all times” what a clingy witch. I can’t wait for hIm to have his first serious relationship and he puts his partner before his Velcro mother.

For sure. And he will have a huge frenzied FA following- dying to see what hes doing so then they can run back to FA/Big P to "talk" about it.
ETA; I dont begrudge Isaiah. I mean, sometimes he is too much like Asa, but other times he is not. If he vlogs whats really going on...how school is going, exploring the area, etc., I wish him well. But if we can see its under Asshats influence, I'll pass.
No way would I put any money in the Von Hog coffers and the ignorant pig who replied get bent needs a kick up the arse, queue here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t even imagine the actual number of grams of sugar A ingests on a daily basis. It’s mind boggling!
Sweet cereal in the mornings(why even buy that?), granola bars all throughout the day(those are full of sugar and sodium), donuts and whatever desserts they have on a daily basis! I wonder how her behavior and sleeping habits would be different if they cut out sugar? Let’s face it, they could all stand to ingest the least amount of sugar day to day!
They've talked time and time again about how she's not a picky eater. If that's the case then they need to feed her better. I mean having a granola bar after school is one thing and a treat here and there but it's such a disservice to her to not give her some veggies or something as a "bedtime" snack or even give her some eggs for breakfast instead of cereal constantly. I remember very briefly they tried to leave out veggies for her I believe. I wonder why that's not still w thing?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
1 person, is to much. I am sorry but that is completely crazy. I could not willingly drop my child off at a school, knowing that there was 1 case on campus. Especially when Isaiah had the chance to take all online/virtual classes this term. He could have moved out into an apartment in Florida, NC or into even a van, where he could access WiFi somewhere and work from there, instead of being on a campus, with thousands of other students, that share so many germs, locked into tight quarters, going to classes in person, sharing dining halls, etc..
100% it's amazing the cases the have and they still have that school open. We know P and Assa don't really care about covid though!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.