Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says a lot when people are constantly asking how to find his channel... The intelligence of their followers shines like a very dim light bulb..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
my first thread title! Thanks everyone!

those first day of school pictures are so sad. Abbie probably couldn't even comprehend that she had school in the morning. She wasn't excited. Her whole routine has been thrown off and they did nothing to prepare her for it.
I, a grown adult teacher, didn't properly prepare myself physically or mentally for the back to school schedule, and the first week was hell. I can't imagine how much worse it would have felt if I also just had absolutely no clue what was happening or why.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s just so great to see that the Maas’s are spending some quality, quiet, reflective time with their daughter after her first day of school.! I’m sure dinner & bath done & dusted. School processes reviewed. Quiet, gentle exercises etc. Awesome to have a day/night off social media! Well done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder how many of the leghumpers are looking to adopt a special needs kids so they can get rich quick too?
Oh no unfortunately I wouldn’t put it pass that crossing a few of their minds! & I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t name any future children and pets after the maass family members 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It is interesting how Isaiah just happened to have a Krakauer quote handy, and so unrehearsed. Here’s another one for you, I:

“It is easy, when you are young, to believe that what you desire is no less than what you deserve, to assume that if you want something badly enough, it is your God-given right to have it.”
― Jon Krakauer, Into the Wild
I am a krakauer fan, try “Into Thin Air.”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For sure. And he will have a huge frenzied FA following- dying to see what hes doing so then they can run back to FA/Big P to "talk" about it.
ETA; I dont begrudge Isaiah. I mean, sometimes he is too much like Asa, but other times he is not. If he vlogs whats really going on...how school is going, exploring the area, etc., I wish him well. But if we can see its under Asshats influence, I'll pass.
I think, and hope, he will get so busy at school, he won’t have time to vlog.

Reactions: 18
It is interesting how Isaiah just happened to have a Krakauer quote handy, and so unrehearsed. Here’s another one for you, I:

“It is easy, when you are young, to believe that what you desire is no less than what you deserve, to assume that if you want something badly enough, it is your God-given right to have it.”
― Jon Krakauer, Into the Wild
I am a krakauer fan, try “Into Thin Air.”
"Into Thin Air" was so good. I have revisited it more than once. He was very disappointed with "Everest" the movie.

Reactions: 5
"Into Thin Air" was so good. I have revisited it more than once. He was very disappointed with "Everest" the movie.
I was disappointed in the movie too.
obviously, Isaiah has spent his life living by that quote. It must have been school assignment and he came into wisdom.

Reactions: 5

P says here are the older 2 on their first day.... she really is something with her pseudo daughter.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I was disappointed in the movie too.
obviously, Isaiah has spent his life living by that quote. It must have been school assignment and he came into wisdom.
Me too. They couldnt really develop the characters due to time, and it was their individual stories that drew me in. Not to mention the detailed description of the climb, the history behind it, the sherpas.....one of my favorite books.

Reactions: 3
They are horrid people with horrid PR. So defensive about absolutely everything.
“Get Bent” ? That is Assholes response to a comment on his channel? That is so unprofessional. Does not reflect well on him. Commenting negatively to people in my opinion just backfires on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She certainly has the MLM/pyramid scheme lingo down.. they ALL talk like that "working her business"...lol
I don't believe Silly Cilla can work anything, and I really hate that mlm lingo...I've heard it spewed too many times before from other mlm-ers!

Reactions: 12
So, yes I took a stand today. In my opinion, if FB allows not only the leghumpers, but also A&P to harass and bully anyone who dares to raise an opinion opposite of blind obsession that all things are perfect in FA world, it is not right. For as much as they claim to not attack the people who may not agree, they are just as guilty of bullying people like me. What makes it worse is they then delete it and make it seem like everything is perfect in their world. The fact that someone reported a comment that resulted in a FB account deletion for bullying pisses me off. It was for this comment:
Screenshot_20200817-200050_Facebook.jpg

Ass actually awarded this comment the winner. To me, this is no longer okay. I didn't say anything that wasn't true. Especially concerning (S)LimeLife. I only pointed out the inconsistencies between her claim of #1 in the world. While we heard in their vlog in the (S)LimeLifepalooza video it was #1 in the US. They tell so many white lies that they can't keep it straight. Hold them accountable.

She herself says it is a pyramid and MLM, while forgetting it is a scheme. Her "wealth and success" is built off of FA and Abbie. She preys on the fans. There are very strict rules for how they can promote their earning potential and product claims. The only way she can continue to earn is to build or maintain her current level. She literally spends her 18-hour (hahahaha) workday constantly pushing their overpriced theater make-up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.