Fathering Autism #45 Isaiah is free and little Miss P cried me! me! me! all the way home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they give her sugar laden Ice Cream just before bedtime and then complain that she hasn't slept. Terrible parents. Abby is probably very sensitive to sugar etc in her diet it's a wonder she wasn't awake all night.
They should have put her first and returned home a day earlier or one of them should have stayed home with her to prepare her.
Abby doesn't thrive on chaos that's blatently obvious.
Poor kid she deserves much better than this
Yea she deserves real parents not money grabbing hogs.

Delusional witch.
Fat ads cow

He is in college! I hope whoever took the photo of Isiah was mumbling wtf? under his breath.View attachment 214747
what are they? Going into first grade? Isaiah get a bleeping life already!

Thanks for the new thread @SpiritofSalty

Including Summer in their "kids back at school" post. Ugh, she's a grown woman not even in their family.

Absolutely ridiculous having Abbie going back to school when she's in that exhausted state.

I hope this isn't a new normal for her. They are doing less and less for Abbie as time goes on and it's sad to see.

They took Abbie to NC for vlog content only. They don't care about her need for a routine. It's basic parenting. Get your kids ready for going back to school.
FA is no longer doing anything for autism. All they do in the blogs is eat tit repeat. Oh and collect all the tools money.

Where is the KARMA? ? These people are garbage!!
They are worse than garbage! They disgust me

This. Yes. I cannot stand Isaiah. He's just like his parents.

Wow. Both Assy & Prilly. They can't handle any type of criticism without getting their panties in a wad.
They delete any comment I make of course they are all negative. They are bleeping dicks

So they stayed that extra day at Abbie’s expense so that their content would show that Isaiah doesn’t know how to buy an electric extension cord, paper, a plastic plant for himself. Someone get him a map to the bookstore.
Isaiah is a dip tit. Maybe now he will find a friend something he couldn't do in florida. Such an idiot kid. Takes after his stupid old man

Is it worth $25 to send this little nugget to a PO Box in Jacksonville, Fl.? I wonder if The Maassives would include this gift in the next mail vlog? 🤣😀🤣❤🤣😀🤣
Yea...I included Assa and our little Tattle friend, Hannah in the fun!😉
View attachment 214885
They don't need a,blowup they are real pigs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They've talked time and time again about how she's not a picky eater. If that's the case then they need to feed her better. I mean having a granola bar after school is one thing and a treat here and there but it's such a disservice to her to not give her some veggies or something as a "bedtime" snack or even give her some eggs for breakfast instead of cereal constantly. I remember very briefly they tried to leave out veggies for her I believe. I wonder why that's not still w thing?
I think it’s because it required a bit of thought and effort. Even as simple as chopping a carrot was they can’t be bothered to continue it. Everything they do is for show to the vlog rather than improving Abbies health or abilities! They never tried teach her carrot (I don’t think) but tried so hard with the donut and whys that because of Dunkin and they want a sponsor not because they want Abbie be able sign it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Their comments lately are proof that they're unravelling, they're getting bolder and nastier with what they say, more defensive and much more arrogant. The mortuary make up business has boosted her ego 1000% to the point she thinks she'll soon be the CEO of LL......well if that happens the company had better start sourcing an extra wide chair for the boardroom that will accommodate her ample rear. Imagine her lumbering in wearing her leopard print jumper and plastic earrings !!

Under all that sugar coated exterior lies a nasty piece of work, she shows flashes of it in her facial expressions. She deliberately portrays the mentality of a 17 year old because she thinks it looks cute but it really just makes her appear mentally delayed and her education leaves a lot to be desired.

Are they deliberately trying to upset Summers' parents, I'd be having words with them if she was my daughter about them claiming ownership of her, now they've got money they think they've bought her just like all their other purchases.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Apparently, according to Prilly, much of his instruction is online. Also she is getting some flack for posting the pictures:
View attachment 214947
🐖 reply is so ridiculous. She is the on that put the pics out there. Does she put them out there publicly for her friends and family, or does she put pocs and info about her family so the leghumpers can send mushy comments to inflate an already inflated ego?!? Making the comment to "enjoy or keep scrolling" when your goal is to profit off your kid/kids shows what a FUC%!NG idiot she is. Like I said, Indont think she posts this crap for her and Asshole to look back on when they're 80.
I don't have much to say about the whole taking Isaiah to school, and not giving Abbie any sort of structure for the beginning of the school year. It is honestly hard to see. They're shameful!! Happy Tuesday, Tattlers!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m a little confused by your comment, so please clarify: outside of the US, do universities/colleges keep track of students’ activities outside of class? Because in the US, colleges don’t care as long as you show up and do your work. If he’s dedicating more time and effort into vlogging and editing instead of school work, then yes, his grades will take a hit because he didn’t use time to prepare. But that’s a responsibility on him, and not something the college would track. All the school is responsible for is to provide the work and the grading based on his effort.
i have one at Heidelberg and they have a program called “ hype”. They get a number instead of a grade based on helping in the community, tutoring classmates, extracurricular activities and even for having a job. It can make a big difference in grades. It also includes lectures and special shows. I’d name names of the lecturers but I forgot who they were.

Here is Isaiah's Vlog on his new channel. Didn't even try to get a real job. Went straight to the leghumpers.
I’ve had 4 go off to uni. All 4 got scholarships based on weighted grades and athletics or drama/music. I also realize my financial status is way different than most and had money to send them myself. Our deal is that the kids were within a three hour drive and kept grades above a 3. If they would have quit or fall below that 3.0 they would have to find jobs. It’s called the rule of three around here.

I forgot to share this last week, but perfect timing. This reminded me of her repetitive cootery board.
That amount of food is disgusting. I’m feeding 9 people and we never eat that much. I could not imagine that. I’d be seeing dollar signs in my head trying to figure out how much they spend at the grocery store.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I enjoyed Isaiah's vlog. He showed some interesting things about himself . I remember them saying something one time about maybe him getting a van and redecorating it and traveling the country so if that would come true in a few years then with this vlog he would be showing all his adventures traveling across the country.

Reactions: 11
Good morning! How have the leghumpers not descended and destroyed this person who posted the same comment on both vlog posts yesterday? This is scary.
Screenshot_20200818-085854_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh no unfortunately I wouldn’t put it pass that crossing a few of their minds! & I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t name any future children and pets after the maass family members 🤢
There were screenshots from ages ago about someone who asked their partner to do 'Abbie noises' for sex and they had their @ name as Abbie's full name..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They've talked time and time again about how she's not a picky eater. If that's the case then they need to feed her better. I mean having a granola bar after school is one thing and a treat here and there but it's such a disservice to her to not give her some veggies or something as a "bedtime" snack or even give her some eggs for breakfast instead of cereal constantly. I remember very briefly they tried to leave out veggies for her I believe. I wonder why that's not still w thing?
Exactly, if they fed her a clean diet, she could have a mid afternoon snack, or at 8pm alittle something to tie her over, then she’ll be hungry in the morning to eat eggs, some Avocado toast etc...if I were fat or just didn’t eat right, I would NEVER put that onto my kids as long as I could control that!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think this is why FA will not have vlogs on Mondays....so Isaiah can. And if thats the case then they certainly planned it weeks ago.
Absolutely right. That was going to be my comment. They planned this from the get home with “no more Monday vlog”

Reactions: 17
Their comments lately are proof that they're unravelling, they're getting bolder and nastier with what they say, more defensive and much more arrogant. The mortuary make up business has boosted her ego 1000% to the point she thinks she'll soon be the CEO of LL......well if that happens the company had better start sourcing an extra wide chair for the boardroom that will accommodate her ample rear. Imagine her lumbering in wearing her leopard print jumper and plastic earrings !!

Under all that sugar coated exterior lies a nasty piece of work, she shows flashes of it in her facial expressions. She deliberately portrays the mentality of a 17 year old because she thinks it looks cute but it really just makes her appear mentally delayed and her education leaves a lot to be desired.

Are they deliberately trying to upset Summers' parents, I'd be having words with them if she was my daughter about them claiming ownership of her, now they've got money they think they've bought her just like all their other purchases.
Purple I consistently agree with you! There hasn’t been one time that haven’t...👍🏻

Good morning! How have the leghumpers not descended and destroyed this person who posted the same comment on both vlog posts yesterday? This is scary.View attachment 215465
Omg! That wasn’t deleted?? Their worried about comments that don’t make them shine, but it’s ok that their daughter is exploited like this? This man is a pedophile

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I enjoyed Isaiah's vlog. He showed some interesting things about himself . I remember them saying something one time about maybe him getting a van and redecorating it and traveling the country so if that would come true in a few years then with this vlog he would be showing all his adventures traveling across the country.

I think he is a good kid with some stupid parents, he will do just fine. I'd love to see him travel and take photographs, as far as a vlog? I hope he tires of it quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Purple I consistently agree with you! There hasn’t been one time that haven’t...👍🏻

Omg! That wasn’t deleted?? Their worried about comments that don’t make them shine, but it’s ok that their daughter is exploited like this? This man is a pedophile
Its just spam/ clickbait. It isnt directed toward Abbie its directed toward the humpers/commenters.

Reactions: 10
They never follow thru with anything.
Ahhh yes I remember the big plan to have veggies as snacks. I think it didnt even last 2 days.

Isn’t this awesome from a LL hun!View attachment 215583
On the corpse or the guests?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There were screenshots from ages ago about someone who asked their partner to do 'Abbie noises' for sex and they had their @ name as Abbie's full name..
What!!! I am speechless 🤢 Thats disgusting!! How can they just turn a blind eye to stuff like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.