Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-Of course we had to have an unboxing video from their PO Box. 🙄 See our fans still love us and send us gifts because they love us.
-Did Abbie eat that whole bag of Sour Patch Kids in three handfuls? 🤮 once again, they half-heartedly tried to keep her from eating them, laughing the whole time. She had ZERO problem opening them herself.
-Yeah, more sensory toys for Abbie we will never see again.
-What was with that whole conversation between Ass, Summer and 🐷?
-I don't know what rock you live under, but golden retrievers are very happy, personality filled dogs.
-Isiah's throat is so sore he can't eat. But yet again, taking him out in public to eat and shop. I have never wished someone had COVID-19 more than this family (except Abbie). They don't care.

I am going to predict it now. A YT channel they can monetize following Maverick, Sandy and Nala. Pets are very popular on IG, TikTok, FB and YT.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Summer behaves in such a juvenile way, I know she's young but she's more like a 15 year old than someone who will be graduating in a few months.

Yes they really do appreciate all those gifts, so much so that they must put them in a safe because they're never seen again after the 'look what we got' videos.

'You're going to make me cry' was heard yet again from P, how tedious it must be to live with an over emotional attention seeker. Cry in private if you must P, it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 22
so since MD disabled her YT should I just go ahead and make one? I’m very curious as if I should. Obviously I’m not about to mention abuse more along the lines of exploitation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anybody get the sense of look at all our adoring fans sending us gifts!! How is Christmas special in that house if that’s a regular occurrence?
Also summer went to touch Abbie and changed her mind very clearly, wonder if she’s been told not to?
So Abbie just has to sit around for Becca? Is that the only time she gets do anything stimulating? Also she’s leaving now- so last decent person going.
Where is Becca going?

Reactions: 3
I got news today that my unborn nephew has vesicoureteral reflux. They are going to be doing ultrasounds more often and depending on if it corrects itself or not he’ll have to have surgery when he’s born. Since this news my sister now has to do the gene testing (or whatever it’s called) because the doctors believe he is going to be a vegetable when he is born. 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Where is Becca going?
Asa said she was leaving them. She graduates in December so she’s not sure about staying in Florida. I would have to watch again to say exactly what was said.

I got news today that my unborn nephew has vesicoureteral reflux. They are going to be doing ultrasounds more often and depending on if it corrects itself or not he’ll have to have surgery when he’s born. Since this news my sister now has to do the gene testing (or whatever it’s called) because the doctors believe he is going to be a vegetable when he is born. 😞
To say vegetable is the same as the R word in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The comments on both of this new gals videos are hilarious and many of them just plain wrong. It's crazy.

Wow...this whole thing, I am so glad my life doesn't have drama like that.

yep. I knew that r word video would be her downfall.
@PhartBlossom No kidding!! Can you imagine if our life had all this drama?? I would commit suicide!! lol I just can't!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh I never said they are winners. Just that they will celebrate this all as a win for them. I won't bad mouth Abby or equate them having her as a loss. But I do agree their time to monetize her will come to an end eventually. The only people left to watch will be those who see it as a circus side show.
I'm sure the"circus side show fans" are there allready. Reading their YouTube comments,
you can see them laughing and cheering about her food grabbing, her love of "chaos", her pacing around the house and victory laps, even about her stimming and noises,
When time goes by, she might be seen as a freak, their vlogs being the joke of teenagers or sick minded peoples.
But that would not bother them, as long as they can make a living from her.

Reactions: 13
Here is tonight's vlog:

How convenient mailtime all filmed same day as talent show thing
1. Oh please the only reason they went to the P.O. Box was to look for gift cards...those cameras are probably already pawned or listed on a resale site
2. Aww look fans love us... look close, we will never see these things again
3. CANDY .....got that bag open fast
4. Aww look piggys crying AGAIN but she loves and appreciates you
5. Isaiah is soooooo awesome
6. Suddenly piggy likes Nala
7. Now he's the cat expert
8. Yea nala you bite em, just don't get rabies from the asswipe
9. Finally shorts that don't highlight Abbies diaper
10. Gonna need a hoist to get piggy out of that chair.
11. Here we go pet channel coming up
12. Isaiah is sick but go all over the place.....assholes
If his throat hurts so bad why go out to eat..maybe there will be a miracle recovery in the restaurant
13. Reminder jerkwads, Summer and Becca are not your kids
The end

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
6DDCA608-3A42-4133-BBDF-1348634216B0.png

Nala’s face is like...This witch!😂🤣😂
Nala and 🐷 look exactly the same when sitting like this..Nothing but a head and a rolly polly, oddly shaped body.
Bite her Nala. 😸
That possible 6th toe is of no surprise to me. It fits in with triggering pinky finger, reptile skin and droopy 🐽!
Vlog was just a boring ass little circus for the leghumpers. Blah blah blah...
Oh yea..let us take our son whose throat hurts so bad when eating that he can barely swallow out in public to eat Dim Sum. These gluttonous assholes deserve a big, blackened hoof to the trachea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Asa said she was leaving them. She graduates in December so she’s not sure about staying in Florida. I would have to watch again to say exactly what was said.

To say vegetable is the same as the R word in my opinion.
meh I’m sorry. I don’t mean it like that. This is how she explained it to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm sure the"circus side show fans" are there allready. Reading their YouTube comments,
you can see them laughing and cheering about her food grabbing, her love of "chaos", her pacing around the house and victory laps, even about her stimming and noises,
When time goes by, she might be seen as a freak, their vlogs being the joke of teenagers or sick minded peoples.
Oh I know they are there now. Just saying that will be ALL there is left.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I went on a old video of theirs yesterday and there was a whole comment on there making fun of her.

Reactions: 4
A question I keep meaning to ask but watching tonight’s vlog has really reminded me... please please please do not take it in a rude way etc but I was wondering if it’s an American thing not to say please and thank you as often as the UK or like the UK is it that most do and people like the massives don’t. For example, ass telling ab to spin or move etc and Piggy saying open it. I notice often how they don’t start or end with a please etc. Sorry to be long winded just don’t want to stereotype or offend!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A question I keep meaning to ask but watching tonight’s vlog has really reminded me... please please please do not take it in a rude way etc but I was wondering if it’s an American thing not to say please and thank you as often as the UK or like the UK is it that most do and people like the massives don’t. For example, ass telling ab to spin or move etc and Piggy saying open it. I notice often how they don’t start or end with a please etc. Sorry to be long winded just don’t want to stereotype or offend!
Because they treat Abbie similar to asking a dog to do tricks. I can't see it any other way. Especially with the way they "praise" her afterwards.

Move over @Kermy and @WowMeowMeowWow - naughty corner here I come. What is tonight's drink?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.