Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope so, it might make him realise that there are two sides to this and not just the Arsewipe Maassive side.
I'm sorry but I dont think Isaiah is very bright. He has been brainwashed by his ghastly father. If he had any nous he would have followed his photography interest and enrolled in an appropriate course at a good Arts college and left autism behind. I dont think he dared.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why take her when you know she is freaking out. I know this is old video.
Not all abuse is physical. Forcing her to go somewhere she doesn't want to and shoving a camera in her face? Oh I am sure all her tantrums shots will be minimized now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thinking about it further, Isaiahs new classmates are going to ask about his parents and what they do. Can you imagine having to admit that your father is a vlogger and your mother is a pyramid scheme scammer. He is toast on the credibility scale!

Reactions: 14
He just can’t handle the heat. If he keeps bringing attention to it, more people will start to pay attention.

It would be gold if she turned her comments off.
She completely deleted all her channels. Took them all right down. No sign of them

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thinking about it further, Isaiahs new classmates are going to ask about his parents and what they do. Can you imagine having to admit that your father is a vlogger and your mother is a pyramid scheme scammer. He is toast on the credibility scale!
Considering he humiliates himself on Tik Tok, I don't think he will care. At least not at first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, Ass is a narcisstic asshole. But I think 🐷 is also very much to blame about buying all the things. She has always wanted the finer things, much of which Ass couldn't provide. Look at how desperate he was to impress her parents with the new house.

I wonder what his mom and stepfather truly feel when they look at some of the videos and drama that surround them. They seemed very down-to-earth. Oh to be a fly on the wall off camera when the phone calls to warn them happen as was described by Ass.

In the meantime, they don't seem to be suffering any more as evidenced by social media posts since the last video. By the way, who called it? Abbie was originally in the car with Summer and Isiah during the drive to NC.
I’d love to know what his mum etc thinks too!
I said that Ab would drive with I and S! Probably others said too though!

Reactions: 11
Okay I have a question anyone else that’s been watching since way back they will remember... 2018 little disabled boy Stephen that Isaiah went out of the country with Brie (I think her name was) the nurse or doctor she went on missions to bring supplies.. he was so moved about the trip and helping the boy. And they even asked viewers for help to buy him stuff. Well.. never heard about Stephen or Brie ever again...

I wonder what ever happened with that. It’s now been two years and not a single mention of Brie or Stephen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Watching tonight's Vlog, and I see this. Are my eyes wonky or does Cilla have 6 toes?

View attachment 205965
Is that a bunion or corn or something? LOL

Okay I have a question anyone else that’s been watching since way back they will remember... 2018 little disabled boy Stephen that Isaiah went out of the country with Brie (I think her name was) the nurse or doctor she went on missions to bring supplies.. he was so moved about the trip and helping the boy. And they even asked viewers for help to buy him stuff. Well.. never heard about Stephen or Brie ever again...

I wonder what ever happened with that. It’s now been two years and not a single mention of Brie or Stephen.
I vaugely remember those names. I wonder what happened to them? Hopefully someone knows or has an idea.

Reactions: 5
Well last time they had Abbie hold up the caseworkers card as the thumbnail.

But it seems odd to me that DFS comes on the day Abbie was showered and dressed... especially that they were doing nothing. She hasn’t been showering and dressed unless they are going out to do something .. it is suspicious.
Ok first of all ive worked with cps under many different hats. Im here to tell you #1. She can Not say omg I watch your vlogs. Your family is great! You are awesome parents! Its illegal and if she did say that he just got her fired!!! #2. This woman should have NEVER been recorded no matter if its the front or back of her. That is invasion of privacy and people that live in Jacksonville would know her from that far away and this could get her in trouble. So if this is to be truth he just got this poor woman into a lot of trouble! Not cool

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anybody get the sense of look at all our adoring fans sending us gifts!! How is Christmas special in that house if that’s a regular occurrence?
Also summer went to touch Abbie and changed her mind very clearly, wonder if she’s been told not to?
So Abbie just has to sit around for Becca? Is that the only time she gets do anything stimulating? Also she’s leaving now- so last decent person going.

Reactions: 16
It is hilarious that they areshowing opening mail and gifts, pretending to be oh so grateful... when is the last time? It has been awhile.

Not surprised some odd drop of baby talk. Said awhile back I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't talked about. With her friend being pregnant and Isaiah leaving. Need that hook.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Couldn’t agree more!! He even has the cheek to say how long of the advert he wants his viewers to watch!! He has no shame. Apparently him making money off adverts allows him to continue making his videos for free, to people who are worryingly invested they will think they need to watch them to continue see the family!! So manipulative.
Even if he demonitized the vlogs they still have patreon and all the other additional money making schemes that youtube and facebook have.
Demonetizing vlogs would hurt some but he will never do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Couch cushion is mia again. Why not just buy extra cushions and put waterproof covers on them? Or you know take your child to the bathroom more often?

1596925620784.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.