Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where am I being defensive? I am just calling out somthing that I've seen echoed over and over. You yourself said that they should listen because she has ASD. Why would you do that if her having ASD didn't give her some sort of special credibility in your eyes?
I also just read your reply to another person about me. Can you actually discuss matters like an adult without passive aggressive quips and dragging other people into it? Especially since the original comment wasn't about this topic at all? I would appeciate it.
Do YOU have ASD?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh yes, they are really bothered by what they have addressed on the vlog. Screw you Assholes.

She could have made a stovetop mac and cheese from scratch . Yup right there you have the wonderful chef 🙄
She planned on making her mac and cheese, but Abbie wouldn't wait to eat. She blamed Abbie for having to bouge up instant Kraft Mac"N'Cheese.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hotographer512:
Assa did talk a little more about the specific CPS allegations tonight.
"They have sexualized Summer and Abbie's relationship", he said.
In my mind, out of all the allegations, this is the most serious.
Summer is an adult who could go to adult prison if she's charged and convicted on sexual battery of a minor.
CPS has the videos of the inappropriate touching, spooning and grabbing
I guess at this point it's up to them to decide whether or not to show them to a District or Prosecuting Attorney.
THIS is Summer's wake up call.
If she's too dense to not walk away after this, there is no hope for her. At all. IMO.
If it's all innocent fun, and nothing weird is going on, it should STILL be a wake up call for Summer.
If it's what it looks like, she deserves whatever they throw at her.
IMO

I am stating that they could come back with charges. If she is working for her ABA license, I can guarantee you, any charge that effects her working around children can be used against her. I seriously was responding to another commenter and they were the ones that quoted Asa...
I never "went there" and you may not see anything "sexual" about it and that is okay, neither do I but it can be interpreted as anything in front of a case worker, magistrate, DA and/or judge...
Nope. Never.

Actually, youtube has an option on their video player to slow down the video. It has a few preset options and also an option to kind of go between the presets. If that makes sense.
im on my phone atm. My husband has over $100k in producing programs on his computer so when he gets home I’ll let him edit everything out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
im on my phone atm. My husband has over $100k in producing programs on his computer so when he gets home I’ll let him edit everything out.
I would be quite interested in what he can come up with, taking out background noise or ambient noise etc. Maybe he'll be the one to decide this once and for all? lol
😊

Reactions: 15
If you really believe all that you’re in the wrong group. You should join KF. 😬
Dumb question and not coming at you, just want to see if I missed something
Everything in this post is true so why should she join KF
Her post has valid points and opinions

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I would be quite interested in what he can come up with, taking out background noise or ambient noise etc. Maybe he'll be the one to decide this once and for all? lol
😊
hes really good at what he does. You know how you can find “beats” on YouTube and producers put their name on the beat so no one can just use a song without credit? He’s able to remove those tags. He is able to remove a lot of unwanted noise from videos.

• Heart
Yes, as I've stated repeatedly. For example in the post you quoted and called defensive. What does this have to do with anything though?
You weren’t clear to me if ASD. Thought you were only referring to MD being an Aspie. I believe you have answered your own question though. You mentioned how does she know what Abbie is feeling (yes, any NT/ASD can also guess), but how do you know how MD is feeling? You said you get triggered by people assuming all ASD people are psychic. I’m not a follower or supporter of MD, but you should at least be respectful of her feelings & opinions, even if you don’t want to think of her having ASD, at least respect some of her viewpoints because much of what she says does make sense. I just didn’t like her thumbnail mentioning abuse. I don’t think Abbie is abused sexually either. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Oh yes, they are really bothered by what they have addressed on the vlog. Screw you Assholes.

She planned on making her mac and cheese, but Abbie wouldn't wait to eat. She blamed Abbie for having to bouge up instant Kraft Mac"N'Cheese.
She makes baked mac and cheese though.
I'm starting to think she just likes the chemicals🤢. 🤣
And of course she has to blame Abbie, no wonder the kid goes for her most of the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You weren’t clear to me if ASD. Thought you were only referring to MD being an Aspie. I believe you have answered your own question though. You mentioned how does she know what Abbie is feeling (yes, any NT/ASD can also guess), but how do you know how MD is feeling? You said you get triggered by people assuming all ASD people are psychic. I’m not a follower or supporter of MD, but you should at least be respectful of her feelings & opinions, even if you don’t want to think of her having ASD, at least respect some of her viewpoints because much of what she says does make sense. I just didn’t like her thumbnail mentioning abuse. I don’t think Abbie is abused sexually either. Hope this clears up any confusion.
I never discounted or questioned her feelings. I have an issue with two things that you just threw into a pile now. First, MD doesn't say how she feels or would feel. That is absolutley fine and can give interesting insights. What she did a lot though was projecting her own feelings and assuming how Abbie must feel, based on them both having ASD. Plus calling it outright abuse.
My original comment was never about her, it was about people here on Tattle taking her words as truth and just going with it, because she "has ASD too, so she knows"(paraphrasing here). This is just not how it works though. I said that me having ASD myself doesn't give me psychic abilities about other people's feelings, because it doesn't. And the same goes for MD. Her opinions are her opinions. They are just not inherently true, because "what she says makes sense".
Edit: I was clearly not referring to MD but myself as I mentioned spending a lot of time on education research. I don't know what her background is, so why would I talk about it in this way?

• Heart
I was digging around to see if there are other Youtubers who may have posted videos regarding the latest developments and Youtube showed me this - it seems we see a totally different girl - so many changes and regression.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I noticed that comments are few on MD’s recent video. Many of the positive ones that showed up earlier are now gone. I wonder why she is deleting them?

Reactions: 1
Princess P weeping and acting like Isaiah is going off to war, never to be seen again...
23bh345097.jpg
78i9867po64e5.jpg

And whatever derpy face this is... lol
8u5748iujh8u.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You know P want's everyone to believe that she has this wonderful relationship with Abbie, but when they are talking about Abbie attacking HER AGAIN, she looks so incredibly pissed off. Instead of smiling and saying, you know I still love her or it's just part of dealing with or she can't help it and I don't hold it against her....no what does she do? She sits there with a horrible nasty mean face acting like shes angry. SMH!
She tolerated her attacks for many years instead of showing her that she's no longer willing to accept this behaviour. Abbie knows exacacty that she's to weak and helpless to show her when it's enough.
Abbie lost her respect years ago and i doubt she would harm her staff at school, Brandy
or even Asa like Mrs. Maassive.
After all those years the sympathy between mother and daughter is gone and it'll neuer coming back.

Reactions: 11
I was digging around to see if there are other Youtubers who may have posted videos regarding the latest developments and Youtube showed me this - it seems we see a totally different girl - so many changes and regression.
Some things that I noticed. Asa was so much more attentive to Abbie. Priscilla still looked around like a deer lost in headlights, when they handed Abbie to her. Oh and Priscilla looked about the same weight as she did now. I guess once Abbie hit the school age, was really when Priscilla started packing on the weight. I actually thought that it was just a slow progression but I have seen younger pictures, when Abbie was much smaller, and she looks about this same weight. Also, Abbie was so much more alert and knowing where she is, in the world around her. I have seen these small breakthroughs on their videos but it hasn't been in a while. I guess her current medication really zonks her out that much, which is completely sad because her level of recognition seems to be decreased so much too...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
2:10 P looked for A. She wasn’t about to hold her soaking wet kid! (bra life...i get it) 😚 Abbie was sure cute! Damn hormones have only complicated her life. And she showed more interest in things because she was a kid. Abbie is obviously very bored at home.

Ditto Liz! 😂

Reactions: 4
In an old vlog from the other house ABA therapist, Brandi is having Abbie sweep (with a broom) as "punishment" for something. I forgot what exactly.
Yep I remember that too! It was also not just any old 'regular' punishment, it was because Abbie hated the sensory experience of sweeping - exactly why ABA is sh*t! Using someone's least favourite sensory experiences against them..that's not cool! Also, in one of the viral supermarket videos, I'm pretty sure Arsewipe and P say that they can't leave because (something along the lines of) "ABA taught us that if you leave you're reinforcing the behaviour". Um, no, it's not "behaviour", a supermarket is literally sensory hell for most autistic people, I struggle in them too.
:cautious:

Reactions: 9
"Seriously, these garbage can people are trying to ruin our lives! They totally called CPS again and a caseworker totally came over! Now they're trying to make up a story that Isaiah called Abbie the R Word! Can you believe these trash people??"

assaderp.jpg

Those damn haters are so mean to me! But I don't care what they say, I've got awards to show off to ppl that I'm a good parent!
P: "Did someone say cheese and seasoning packets??"
assaderp 1.jpg

Why does everyone always think I'm lying?? I'm such a trustworthy guy!

09124yhnf.jpg

;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.