Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't look like a Cookie Monster. If you are one you are the prettiest one.
Awh shucks thank you! I don’t even like cookies tbh lol! I just couldn’t think of any other name I liked and I wanted to have Monster in there so why not be a Cookie Monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Assa did talk a little more about the specific CPS allegations tonight.
"They have sexualized Summer and Abbie's relationship", he said.
In my mind, out of all the allegations, this is the most serious.
Summer is an adult who could go to adult prison if she's charged and convicted on sexual battery of a minor.
CPS has the videos of the inappropriate touching, spooning and grabbing
I guess at this point it's up to them to decide whether or not to show them to a District or Prosecuting Attorney.
THIS is Summer's wake up call.
If she's too dense to not walk away after this, there is no hope for her. At all. IMO.
If it's all innocent fun, and nothing weird is going on, it should STILL be a wake up call for Summer.
If it's what it looks like, she deserves whatever they throw at her.
IMO
Wow! That is huge...
Yes, if this doesn't give Summer a huge wake up call, nothing will...
In her line of work, even if she gets charged, could end up stopping her from seeking any type of employment in the field she is studying...
Criminal charges don't ever go away, even if they found her not guilty..
It still leaves a mark there and she will have to always explain herself to future employers...
She needs to make a huge wake up call and quickly!!
If their local DFS still has an open case, they very well could still charge her then, for the complaints lodged against them..
Maybe that is why Asa was laughing because it isn't like they are being effected, if it is just Summer, as she isn't Abbie's respite worker anymore...
They will miss her being there but it is something that they could get over. They could go to court and have the charges looked over but her record will forever be tarnished..

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched this cutie yesterday. He’s also had to turn comments off, because you know the FA cyber bullies went after him. Given there is an obvious division of thought in the autism world, particularly with regard to ABA therapy, you would think they’d be used to criticism. I never understood “hands waiting”, look at me, was considered stem suppression, by some...
Watching his video now.
Will probably comment later.
:)

Reactions: 2
Ok, agree about the video. It was in fact not edited or cut in any way, just paused.
But can this whole "she has ASD, so her interpretations are accurate" stop already? She doesn't know, how Abbie is feeling. She can just draw conclusions and make guesses like literally any other person watching the video.
Having a diagnosis doesn't make you an expert on someones thoughts and feelings who just happens to share this diagnosis. If this actually were the case I wonder why I poured years of my life into education and research. I meean being an Aspie apparently just magically gives me psychic abilities. This really starts to annoy me.
Rude! I’m only going by what everyone says here & also based off of Greyson’s video. I’m trying to also be respectful of MD, even though you can read in my previous comments that I question her diagnosis. You just got defensive & came at the wrong person.

Reactions: 1
Wow! That is huge...
In her line of work, even if she gets charged, could end up stopping her from seeking any type of employment in the field she is studying...
It still leaves a mark there and she will have to always explain herself to future employers...
If their local DFS still has an open case, they very well could still charge her then, for the complaints lodged against them..
Maybe that is why Asa was laughing because it isn't like they are being effected, if it is just Summer, as she isn't Abbie's respite worker anymore...
They will miss her being there but it is something that they could get over. They could go to court and have the charges looked over but her record will forever be tarnished..
Hmmm...now that makes me wonder then why summer looked so upset on the day of the boat ride and why she was gone to visit her family the day CPS supposedly came for a visit. Oddly suspicious.
Added: to clarify I'm just talking about them saying in the vlog about summers involvement with allegations from cps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No, I honestly think she thinks it’s good. You know what their palates are like.
She could have made a stovetop mac and cheese from scratch . Yup right there you have the wonderful chef 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I feel sure he's edited tard to dork.
I think the same...I worked as a transcriptionist for over 30 years for too many ESL physicians...I'm hearing an "ard", but i won't give up on this! If I could adjust the tone on my tablet, I may be able to hear it better.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The latest vlog has got me all sorts of riled up! Please forgive my rambling.

SO! They are bitching about people having opinions on THEIR content that THEY freely put on the internet. And they are pissed because the people THEY have included in their tit show are being affected... I can smell the hypocrisy from here in Australia. God forbid ANYONE has a differing opinion to them or has different experiences to them because they are seen as WRONG!
Imagine knowingly calling someone with autism A TRASH PERSON!!! UMMMMM EXCUSE YOU!!!! How about practicing that acceptance that you preach. What utter POS!!!! They are far from being the true north of society's moral compass. You know what they say about stones and glasshouses...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow! That is huge...
If you really believe all that you’re in the wrong group. You should join KF. 😬

Reactions: 1
I’m thinking of taking that video and slowing it down and seeing what was said. My husband is a music producer so he can do all that kind of stuff.
I would compare Asa's Vlog clip of it to the one on MD's site. I know the one on MD's site is not edited. It starts at around 9:10 in the FA Vlog.

Reactions: 3
The latest vlog has got me all sorts of riled up! Please forgive my rambling.

SO! They are bitching about people having opinions on THEIR content that THEY freely put on the internet. And they are pissed because the people THEY have included in their tit show are being affected... I can smell the hypocrisy from here in Australia. God forbid ANYONE has a differing opinion to them or has different experiences to them because they are seen as WRONG!
Imagine knowingly calling someone with autism A TRASH PERSON!!! UMMMMM EXCUSE YOU!!!! How about practicing that acceptance that you preach. What utter POS!!!! They are far from being the true north of society's moral compass. You know what they say about stones and glasshouses...
Oh your post ain’t gonna fly w/ Salty! 😚

• Haha
Summer is an adult who could go to adult prison if she's charged and convicted on sthe exual battery of a minor.
I guess at this point it's up to them to decide whether or not to show them to a District or Prosecuting Attorney.
If she's too dense to not walk away after this, there is no hope for her. At all. IMO.
If it's all innocent fun, and nothing weird is going on, it should STILL be a wake-up call for Summer.
IMO
I need to go back and watch the volg. Honestly, I space out like the Peanut's characters listening to the teacher talk. Wawa WA WA WA Wawa...i just thought he was talking about them being sensitive to all of this. I didn't hear that the allegations were against Summer too. Well, I do feel summer crosses the line. If an aunt, u cle, a friend of the families hit/gabbed/cupped my butt the way Summer did in that vlog I would slap the tit out of them. Maybe Asshole will go back and show us how it never happened?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m thinking of taking that video and slowing it down and seeing what was said. My husband is a music producer so he can do all that kind of stuff.
Actually, youtube has an option on their video player to slow down the video. It has a few preset options and also an option to kind of go between the presets. If that makes sense.

• Heart
I agree with all of this. 💯💯💯
As I've said before, it would be one thing if MD made the distinction that if she were in Abbie's place, this is how SHE (MD) would feel about it. But she's asserting that she knows for a fact what Abbie is thinking and feeling.
Yes, having ASD makes her better able to understand a lot of things more than the average NT person. But, as you said, she is just making guesses, observations, and drawing her own conclusions watching the vid just like anybody else could.

Also, in the description of MD's videos, she has described herself as having alexithymia.
Alexithymia is a personal trait characterized by the subclinical inability to identify and describe emotions experienced by one's self or others. The core characteristics of alexithymia are marked dysfunction in emotional awareness, social attachment, and interpersonal relating. Furthermore, people with alexithymia have difficulty in distinguishing and appreciating the emotions of others, which is thought to lead to unempathic and ineffective emotional responding. Alexithymia occurs in approximately 10% of the population and can occur with a number of psychiatric conditions as well as any neurodevelopmental disorder.

She also states that she has various detachment and dissociative impairments (inability to connect / attach to people and animals).

This confuses me. How is she then able to so deeply empathize and sympathize with Abbie??
Maybe someone can explain it to me because those things seem to be at odds with each other.
well, there are varying severities of alexithymia. I have a mild case myself, which makes me seem "aloof", "distant" or "cold" in real life (based on feedback) and I still need to use "emoji cards" to correctly label feelings. I went to social interaction training (as part of Autism therapy) and those interventions can really help. I don't know, if MD had something similar. Detachment would make it more difficult though, if not impossible.
There are a couple of statements that I find a bit hard to believe in general though. I already commented on the " medical professionals asked me to cover this", now it is "several Youtubers asked me to cover this" and there is that transcript that proves without a shadow of a doubt that Isaiah actually used a slur. Which would be invaluable, especially after the last vlog by FA. Yet the transctript itself is nowhere to be found (unless I missed it, I will retract my statement if provided a link). I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to misunderstandings or something like it. I just get the impression that it is a lot of talk without much to back it up.

• Heart
[their ric tocs WTF was that. What are they in 2nd grade..... Plus, stay home, it saves lives.

Reactions: 7
I need to go back and watch the volg. Honestly, I space out like the Peanut's characters listening to the teacher talk. Wawa WA WA WA Wawa...i just thought he was talking about them being sensitive to all of this. I didn't hear that the allegations were against Summer too. Well, I do feel summer crosses the line. If an aunt, u cle, a friend of the families hit/gabbed/cupped my butt the way Summer did in that vlog I would slap the tit out of them. Maybe Asshole will go back and show us how it never happened?!?
I could bet money on it that volleyball girls do that. Summer is just young & naive to the people watching from all over the world, where some might take those actions & twist them. We know it’s twisted because there’s nothing sexual about it. End of story! Again, move along to KF if you want to “go there.”

Hotographer512:
Summer is an adult who could go to adult prison if she's charged and convicted on sexual battery of a minor.
If it's all innocent fun, and nothing weird is going on, it should STILL be a wake up call for Summer.
IMO

Wow! That is huge...
If you really believe all that you’re in the wrong group. You should join KF. 😬

I could bet money on it that volleyball girls do that. Summer is just young & naive to the people watching from all over the world, where some might take those actions & twist them. We know it’s twisted because there’s nothing sexual about it. End of story! Again, move along to KF if you want to “go there.”
I am stating that they could come back with charges. If she is working for her ABA license, I can guarantee you, any charge that effects her working around children can be used against her. I seriously was responding to another commenter and they were the ones that quoted Asa...
I never "went there" and you may not see anything "sexual" about it and that is okay, neither do I but it can be interpreted as anything in front of a case worker, magistrate, DA and/or judge...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rude! I’m only going by what everyone says here & also based off of Greyson’s video. I’m trying to also be respectful of MD, even though you can read in my previous comments that I question her diagnosis. You just got defensive & came at the wrong person.
Where am I being defensive? I am just calling out somthing that I've seen echoed over and over. You yourself said that they should listen because she has ASD. Why would you do that if her having ASD didn't give her some sort of special credibility in your eyes?
I also just read your reply to another person about me. Can you actually discuss matters like an adult without passive aggressive quips and dragging other people into it? Especially since the original comment wasn't about this topic at all? I would appeciate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would compare Asa's Vlog clip of it to the one on MD's site. I know the one on MD's site is not edited. It starts at around 9:10 in the FA Vlog.
Oh don’t worry I will. I thought someone else had saved the video but I could be wrong. I will be tearing that video apart later on when hubby comes home from work.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.