Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See...even a fan found the footage concerning. And MD didn’t change anything. She just played, paused, & shared her feelings. Plus, they should listen, since she has ASD.
Ok, agree about the video. It was in fact not edited or cut in any way, just paused.
But can this whole "she has ASD, so her interpretations are accurate" stop already? She doesn't know, how Abbie is feeling. She can just draw conclusions and make guesses like literally any other person watching the video.
Having a diagnosis doesn't make you an expert on someones thoughts and feelings who just happens to share this diagnosis. If this actually were the case I wonder why I poured years of my life into education and research. I meean being an Aspie apparently just magically gives me psychic abilities. This really starts to annoy me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
You know P want's everyone to believe that she has this wonderful relationship with Abbie, but when they are talking about Abbie attacking HER AGAIN, she looks so incredibly pissed off. Instead of smiling and saying, you know I still love her or it's just part of dealing with or she can't help it and I don't hold it against her....no what does she do? She sits there with a horrible nasty mean face acting like shes angry. SMH!
Oh 🐷 definitely holds it against Abbie, a couple months back Abbie broke her necklace and she was P I S S E D, she made such a big deal out of it until Asa fixed the necklace. She said "She wanted to be mean and that's not OK". Like WTF! 🐷expects her to behave like a typical person but she's not typical and whatever she does maybe isn't intentional. 🐷sometimes acts like Abbie is a nuisance, she has no affection or compassion AT ALL. You take her to a loud restaurant, she gets overwhelmed and starts attacking, you punish her. How is this her fault? She has autism FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
gosh At this stage I don’t care if he called her the r word. I don’t think he did - but It is a bit of a distraction. And the OTT outrage, by the Maases is stupid. Dnot watch MD if you don’t like her, isn’t that what they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How is him replaying an audio clip science??? He’s just insulting science.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
gosh At this stage I don’t care if he called her the r word. I don’t think he did - but It is a bit of a distraction. And the OTT outrage, by the Maases is stupid. Dnot watch MD if you don’t like her, isn’t that what they say.
Aww, yes, get a life and don't watch, is what the leghumpers love to say to anyone that dares gives any criticism or what they believe may be criticism..

• Haha
I hope the CPS call was real just because of the trauma it's probably causing to the people on the fringes of this; Summer and Isaiah, even Becca. There are young people involved that aren't Abbie, that understand what's going on, and especially Summer and Becca aren't being set up for life based on this channel. These aren't the formative early adult experiences they need. To inflict that on them just for clicks would be absolutely despicable.

Reactions: 6
Oh 🐷 definitely holds it against Abbie, a couple months back Abbie broke her necklace and she was P I S S E D, she made such a big deal out of it until Asa fixed the necklace. She said "She wanted to be mean and that's not OK". Like WTF! 🐷expects her to behave like a typical person but she's not typical and whatever she does maybe isn't intentional. 🐷sometimes acts like Abbie is a nuisance, she has no affection or compassion AT ALL. You take her to a loud restaurant, she gets overwhelmed and starts attacking, you punish her. How is this her fault? She has autism FFS.
🐷 reminds me so much of my step mom. Like the snarky side evil eye and having everything handed to her. Plus guess what?! They are both from Jacksonville FL. My sister in law lives I. Jacksonville FL too.

• Wow
  • Haha
🐷 reminds me so much of my step mom. Like the snarky side evil eye and having everything handed to her. Plus guess what?! They are both from Jacksonville FL. My sister in law lives I. Jacksonville FL too.
You don't look like a Cookie Monster. If you are one you are the prettiest one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You can really see how they're suffering from the whole "scandal". I think more and more they did the whole show for views and sympathy from the leghumpers.
I agree, upon further inspection the story pretty much falls apart. they saw a vehicle for more content, more views and some sweet sweet asspats to stroke their ego.
I have a question about both DCFS visits. I am curious about their pool . I stumbled upon this :
Poolsafety act.PNG

Doesn't that mean that their pool is not build to code and wouldn't an investigator, especially one familiar with Abbies case mention this? Or are these more suggestions and not an actual law? I am not familiar with rules and regulations in Florida...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The leghumpers are nutty.

What a pillock

No she’s not. Yet. They used to live more humble lives themselves. I hope she’s not following their playbook.

When he said he got up early to “smoke a butt” I was thinking he snuck downstairs to smoke a cigarette 😂
He was being sarcastic, he did it on purpose, bloody idiot

...just noticed that strange looking thumbnail from the supposed CPS visit....wow....kinda creepy....total exploitation! Abbie looks LOST.
Looks like a scene from the young and the restless

Reactions: 3
Assa did talk a little more about the specific CPS allegations tonight.
"They have sexualized Summer and Abbie's relationship", he said.
In my mind, out of all the allegations, this is the most serious.
Summer is an adult who could go to adult prison if she's charged and convicted on sexual battery of a minor.
CPS has the videos of the inappropriate touching, spooning and grabbing
I guess at this point it's up to them to decide whether or not to show them to a District or Prosecuting Attorney.
THIS is Summer's wake up call.
If she's too dense to not walk away after this, there is no hope for her. At all. IMO.
If it's all innocent fun, and nothing weird is going on, it should STILL be a wake up call for Summer.
If it's what it looks like, she deserves whatever they throw at her.
IMO

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
salty I think because the pool, if I remember correctly, is so close to the fence, which is over 4 ft, it would be compliant.

Reactions: 1
Assa did talk a little more about the specific CPS allegations tonight.
"They have sexualized Summer and Abbie's relationship", he said.
In my mind, out of all the allegations, this is the most serious.
Summer is an adult who could go to adult prison if she's charged and convicted on sexual battery of a minor.
CPS has the videos of the inappropriate touching, spooning and grabbing
I guess at this point it's up to them to decide whether or not to show them to a District or Prosecuting Attorney.
THIS is Summer's wake up call.
If she's too dense to not walk away after this, there is no hope for her. At all. IMO.
If it's all innocent fun, and nothing weird is going on, it should STILL be a wake up call for Summer.
If it's what it looks like, she deserves whatever they throw at her.
IMO
100%!! She should really be thinking about her future and if staying there is wise. Asa lives in an entitled world where he also thinks he can work the system, so he is probably telling her do not worry etc, wonder if she has her own mind still to worry! It is strange what she was doing whether it was innocent or not! But suspect to me how she went away same time as all this!

• Heart
You can really see how they're suffering from the whole "scandal". I think more and more they did the whole show for views and sympathy from the leghumpers.
Didn't she post a TikTok after the last crying video? I vaguely remember how her tears dried up very quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, agree about the video. It was in fact not edited or cut in any way, just paused.
But can this whole "she has ASD, so her interpretations are accurate" stop already? She doesn't know, how Abbie is feeling. She can just draw conclusions and make guesses like literally any other person watching the video.
Having a diagnosis doesn't make you an expert on someones thoughts and feelings who just happens to share this diagnosis. If this actually were the case I wonder why I poured years of my life into education and research. I meean being an Aspie apparently just magically gives me psychic abilities. This really starts to annoy me.
I agree with all of this. 💯💯💯
As I've said before, it would be one thing if MD made the distinction that if she were in Abbie's place, this is how SHE (MD) would feel about it. But she's asserting that she knows for a fact what Abbie is thinking and feeling.
Yes, having ASD makes her better able to understand a lot of things more than the average NT person. But, as you said, she is just making guesses, observations, and drawing her own conclusions watching the vid just like anybody else could.

Also, in the description of MD's videos, she has described herself as having alexithymia.
Alexithymia is a personal trait characterized by the subclinical inability to identify and describe emotions experienced by one's self or others. The core characteristics of alexithymia are marked dysfunction in emotional awareness, social attachment, and interpersonal relating. Furthermore, people with alexithymia have difficulty in distinguishing and appreciating the emotions of others, which is thought to lead to unempathic and ineffective emotional responding. Alexithymia occurs in approximately 10% of the population and can occur with a number of psychiatric conditions as well as any neurodevelopmental disorder.

She also states that she has various detachment and dissociative impairments (inability to connect / attach to people and animals).

This confuses me. How is she then able to so deeply empathize and sympathize with Abbie??
Maybe someone can explain it to me because those things seem to be at odds with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.