Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes same, I think he enjoys the traffic to his videos a title like that gives!! Hard to believe him when he shouting about trash cans and enjoying the drama! Also What snake and robbery story is this?
They had a couple of videos earlier this year saying the witnessed someone robbing a store and another one where a supposed snake was in front of Abbie and Pricilla and Asa was trying to say that Priss pushed Abbie away from the snake. Sorry I don’t remember the titles but it was in the last few months.

Reactions: 5
To be honest I’m not believing that child protected service was even there. He lies so much I wouldn’t believe him if he told me it was hot outside unless I checked myself. Maybe I’m being to cynical here but Asa comes across to me as a person who would do this to get his cult to attack anyone saying something negative about them that he couldn’t delete. By the way, I never really believed the snake story or the witness to a robbery story either.
Asshat is most definitely a manipulator. He isn't always successful at it but he does do it - A LOT.
When A&P made the boohoo video talking about his third child, Asshat stated that there were ppl messaging Isaiah & Summer and saying really ugly things to them. While that might be a possibility, I feel that he purposely said that to draw sympathy as well as to distract from his own fckups and that it was more than likely fabricated/made up.

The whole robbery story was complete and utter bullshit. Something he thought up in an attempt to generate something interesting for vlog content. If it had actually happened, no way he wouldn't have gotten at least a few seconds of it on video.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That pissed me off. What a piece of 💩 mother she is. Agree with me or not but Isaiah Did work hard in school and was successful that has ZERO to do with Abbie. Why can’t they be proud of his success instead making it like he only is like this cause #autismprincess what did help him with his homework everynight and cheer him on at football games. P is an asshole that she can’t let Isaiah have one proud moment that doesn’t revolve around the #cashcow
Narcicist. Capital N.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t underestimate The Masster Manipulator.
Is he so concerned about the recent backlash that he cooked this blog post out of thin mud?
We don’t see CPS
Just a staged doorway shot holding a pamphlet
They have received prior visits from CPS, could the pamphlet be from then?
Just another theory to add to the pot
Agree with everything you said!! He took the pamphlet out of the draw that's been there since the last call to CPS, besides, why would he even show the pamphlet anyway? Why did he briefly pan the camera out the window sayleing "nice lady" who cares? Your followers maybe! Sorry, I don't buy it!

I do not believe they were called, came to the door, he showed them an award, and they told him they were great parents. Oh and he made a point of saying (as he pointed out the window) "Oh look....there she is....the CPS lady. Nice lady" . That was such a crock, tryng waaay too to hard to proove it.
Right, he doesn't want anymore dirt to come out in the wash!! He's sly as a fox... The Fox that bit you died, Asa!!!

Asshat is most definitely a manipulator. He isn't always successful at it but he does do it - A LOT.
When A&P made the boohoo video talking about his third child, Asshat stated that there were ppl messaging Isaiah & Summer and saying really ugly things to them. While that might be a possibility, I feel that he purposely said that to draw sympathy as well as to distract from his own fckups and that it was more than likely fabricated/made up.

The whole robbery story was complete and utter bullshit. Something he thought up in an attempt to generate something interesting for vlog content. If it had actually happened, no way he wouldn't have gotten at least a few seconds of it on video.
And what about the the hike they went on, on the last trip??? It was only a block lol and Asa made it sound like it was miles when he said to P "I'm so proud of you, you would of never made it before" come on!!! It was a very short walk! I just can't!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually think someone, or more than 1 person called cps. Some of MDs viewers were supporting such a stupid move. A lot of others advised against it.
There are crazy crazy people out there on the web. When you put your kid out there im sure there are all sorts of negative consequences. They must receive all sorts of weird messages that we would not be privy to.
i think exploiting your kid for financial gain is wrong. Some may consider that a form of abuse, perhaps not in a legal sense, but an ethical one.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really don’t like the fact he is profiting off this!! So his last video has a couple of thousand more comments than usual, and more views, which means more money for him!!! So they literally live off peoples disabilities, loneliness or worry!! What a horrible set up is that. Just go get a normal job and do good for a change!! Or if it is about awareness (🙄) take the adverts and comments off and see how long you do it then!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If someone called CPS, that was wrong. But I am not sure anyone did, I could see Asa making it up to make the videos coming out about the family look even worse.

Standing here gloating over his awards....good grief.

Everything they did was staged, like P driving Isaiah to the Dr, why didn't he just go by himself? And why would his Dr give him antibiotics? For what?You don't need antibiotics unless you have an infection.

I just would like to see them stop exploiting. I would like to see Huxley's Law passed where parents cannot make money this way. That is all I care about. I never wanted to see anyone harmed or to have Abbie removed. I never wanted to see Isaiah harmed either, I worry about young people being bullied, with social media it became a huge thing and kids are killing themselves over it.

Which makes me believe maybe a gossip site really wasn't my jam.
I totally agree with everything you've said here. Sometimes sites like this can be a good way to get your opinion out, and you will find people with like minded opinions. Of course, you're not going to agree with everyone's opinion, but that's the beauty of having one. Xx

Reactions: 14
I totally agree with everything you've said here. Sometimes sites like this can be a good way to get your opinion out, and you will find people with like minded opinions. Of course, you're not going to agree with everyone's opinion, but that's the beauty of having one. Xx

I have actually been sick at my stomach over things I have read and seen here the past 2 days. Yep we all have different opinions and triggers and that comes from where we have been, what we have seen and what we have experienced.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well last time they had Abbie hold up the caseworkers card as the thumbnail.

But it seems odd to me that DFS comes on the day Abbie was showered and dressed... especially that they were doing nothing. She hasn’t been showering and dressed unless they are going out to do something .. it is suspicious.
Yes, suspicious for sure!! Notice how he can't look at the camera when he knows he's lying??? A sure sign of a liar, they can't look you in the face!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And I find it odd that in one frame as he's pointing to the social worker walking to her car it's a blazing bright sunlit day, but when he zooms in on the "social worker" it's suddenly overcast?

View attachment 204469

View attachment 204473
Plus I don't see a CPS worker wearing a t-shirt and leggings. I have a friend who is one and always wears business casual and an identification badge around her neck. I have a feeling he is trying to scare MD so she stops making videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🌻Happy Friday🌻
I have some thoughts about last nights vlog that I hope to get to later. I had to share this though...
This is the face Assa had when he went on to mention “The small group of Trash People”.
I swear that man cracked a little smile! I think somewhere deep down inside, he may actually like us! 😂😂😂
Have a great morning guys!🥰
8FDC8AD0-EB4C-4D3D-A0AD-500605A17438.png

🐛🐛❌❌🐠🐠

• Haha
  • Heart
Plus I don't see a CPS worker wearing a t-shirt and leggings. I have a friend who is one and always wears business casual and an identification badge around her neck. I have a feeling he is trying to scare MD so she stops making videos.

When you see someone lie so much, you begin to question everything they say. I find this whole thing suspect as hell.

I am not sure MD will be so easily scared. Asa can be a bully but she seems strong and still wants to work on Huxley's Law. I mean if that passes, FA will lose some money, they can go on with Fb but some income will be lost.

I think Asa sent this site a cease and desist letter a while back. He probably has the template on his computer, they really mean nothing, just a scare tactic in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
🌻Happy Friday🌻
I have some thoughts about last nights vlog that I hope to get to later. I had to share this though...
This is the face Assa had when he went on to mention “The small group of Trash People”.
I swear that man cracked a little smile! I think somewhere deep down inside, he may actually like us! 😂😂😂
Have a great morning guys!🥰
View attachment 204531
🐛🐛❌❌🐠🐠
I agree. I think it gives Arsehog great pleasure to come on here, read some intelligent comments, see which of his lies we have rumbled, have a giggle over some pix posted and obtain some hints on where his filming is going wrong. His comments section is so banal that he must get sick to death reading through it to delete anything critical of his narrative. He picked up on the Tinkerhog label after all. Let's face it he doesn't have much fun stuck at home most of the time - no office camaraderie or gossip, no Male company.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What concerns me the most is the silencing power they try and have over others on media. They have long deleted comments they perceive as negative on their channel. They feel attacked when someone may just have a genuine question or concern.

The rabid nature of the Maass family (and their fans) is vile. My parents and I had some neighbours next door when I was a kid. These neighbours for whatever reason didn't like my parents. Eventually someone (we never found out who) called CPS on these neighbours and my parents got the blame. My parents didn't call anyone, but these neighbours began to harrass my parents relentlessly due to their incorrect opinion. My parents had to get a lawyer involved to stop the harrassment. They were terrible people. This is why I'm really angry at A&P using their platform to (in a roundabout way) go after MD. They have a huge following, and with a huge following comes a responsiblity to behave appropriately towards others online, including those who's opinion they disagree with.

They are frustrated that they can't control someone else's content, so they are either making up a CPS story or using a CPS visit to enrage their following, harrass and try and silence someone who doesn't approve of what they are doing with Abbie. This is bigger than MD, they know it and they don't like the fact their little earner is under threat.

A large following, comes with greater scrutiny. People will analyse your videos A&P. There is nothing inherently threatining with people doing that. A&P can and do slip up in their videos. That will be noticed whether they like it or not. If they were truely upset about life on the internet, then they wouldn't continue to live their lives on it.

• Heart
I agree. I think it gives Arsehog great pleasure to come on here, read some intelligent comments, see which of his lies we have rumbled, have a giggle over some pix posted and obtain some hints on where his filming is going wrong. His comments section is so banal that he must get sick to death reading through it to delete anything critical of his narrative. He picked up on the Tinkerhog label after all. Let's face it he doesn't have much fun stuck at home most of the time - no office camaraderie or gossip, no Male company.
For sure! He is human like the rest of us after all, an arrogant one, but still...Once you start reading here, it really is hard to stop.😜
I think everyone gets to a point sometime in life where you just have to make the best out of a situation. I believe he does pick up on things here, even if he is triggered at the outset. Self-introspection is a never ending necessity, especially if you want to continue to grow as an individual. ❤
I guarantee, more than once, he has looked at 🐷 and thought to himself...Tinkerhog...how fitting. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just had a quick look At the vlog, they didn’t actually say I. tested negative, they said we will see. the dfw worker could have looked at videos, perhaps if it formed part of a complaint? Who knows. He sure did milk it though, and he is irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Asa says, "more to come in the next vlog as things escalate". Well now, I am curious as to this escalation and what he means. The video about the "r" word? (more on that below)

To me, it looks like Cilla is feeling guilt, embarrassment or something. For her to say this " I wanted to share the unedited version of the video where I was accused of abusing Abigail. You can see when you chop things up and stop in certain places you can make something so innocent look so much worse. -Priscilla " Then post the piece for fans to watch? Sorry about the old saying but this is protesting a bit much. This one is getting to her, instead of doing TikToks saying "Bye witch" she is trying to defend herself..... to her fans.

The "r" word. I am really of the belief that this is the phenomenon I posted about and I think Gambit mentioned, the yanni/laurel thing. If everyone was hearing the same thing I would not think that but it seems to be a split here and on YT. I asked 4 people I know to listen and tell me what they heard, I did not tell them what I heard first. Split 2 to 2. 2 people heard the r word and the other 2 heard turd. I am sure at some point, someone will remove the background noise and make it so what Isaiah said is proven one way or the other.

• Heart
I think she should just take the r word video down.
Re; Tictoc - not sure how prolific she is doing these, but it doesn’t look like she’s done one in awhile. It could be because some unnamed person doesn’t like the platform. 😀😀😜

Reactions: 5
What's up with 🐖 talking about "anybody can make a video look bad by editing and stopping and chopping it up".???
Is that their defense? 😂
Also, Assa was not very forthcoming with what the allegations were for tjis visit, was he?
He mentioned something about punishment by sweeping...
Interesting.
I wonder why he didn't bleet out all the allegations?
Did I miss something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well if there was a visit from a 'nice lady' you can bet she went away with nothing to report but thinking 'what a head he is' (y)

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.