Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and Asa, in going into so much detail about the things being said against you, listing off all the good things you've done, the charities you've donated to, the awards you've received, saying how you'll take the word of those people over us "haters"...
Doing all of that and getting so riled up about it... just shows how much you actually DO care about what the "garbage can people" say and what they think of you... ;) It's very clear the "haters" have gotten to you despite you trying to claim otherwise.

It's pretty amusing, actually...... ;)
But, carry on. Keep showing us just how much you DON'T care about what we say... lol

ezgif-3-006ff5cadd49.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On to a new topic....did anyone else think it was unusual that they are making Isaiah pack up his room? A guest room?! I kept my kids rooms their rooms until they finished school and officially moved on. I mean, they were home for summers...holidays....I cant imagine just taking over their room the minute they started college. Who wants to come home to a strange "guest" room? I am beginning to wonder if they are as sad as they claim to be because they are quick to erase his space there!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Since CPS calls are anonymous, the only person I can see him trying to go after for defamation of character is MD. He could argue that one of her viewers called CPS because of her videos and also say the content of her videos is defamation.

Just my theory/guess.
Agreed.

Reactions: 3
On to a new topic....did anyone else think it was unusual that they are making Isaiah pack up his room? A guest room?! I kept my kids rooms their rooms until they finished school and officially moved on. I mean, they were home for summers...holidays....I cant imagine just taking over their room the minute they started college. Who wants to come home to a strange "guest" room? I am beginning to wonder if they are as sad as they claim to be because they are quick to erase his space there!
Well, they did say they'll be keeping a lot of his stuff in there like his cameras etc. Asshat said something about an 'Isaiah-themed guest room.'
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As I stated prior, never thought this MD had much of a chance & couldn’t understand how she was getting away w/ some of what she was doing, like making a thumbnail stating the word ABUSE of Abbie. My exact words were that she was grabbing for straws. However, I do hear Isa. calling Ab the R word. And I’ve always said that it’s ridiculous to report the too many child exploiter you tubers. That’s not what CPS is for!

Greyson’s (Aspie Me) video was interesting. Thanks to the person who shared. Seems like a nice kid. Sounds to me like the Autism Speaks camp is against FA? Or maybe I have it confused. I think someone in that camp or whoever opposes ABA are/were the ones to report them.

I still want to know if they’ll be keeping Squirt. 🐢🤷‍♀️
And is Summer’s fish still alive and well? 🐟🤷‍♀️
Summer is back in their house today, btw. She was posted on FB with Isaiah and another college aged student filming the talent show.

I think the quick turnaround depends on where you are...if the numbers are high the turnaround time seems to be longer which is why I questioned it
Here the only quick turnaround times are for elderly,extremely high risk or if you end up at
the ER
Hey Kermy, this is all getting a bit heavy, do you fancy heading over to the couch for a couple of drinks, you bring the snacks 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I do not believe they were called, came to the door, he showed them an award, and they told him they were great parents. Oh and he made a point of saying (as he pointed out the window) "Oh look....there she is....the CPS lady. Nice lady" . That was such a crock, tryng waaay too to hard to proove it.
I agree that he is most like lying about CPS

Reactions: 10
Surprised no one here had a problem w/ Isaiah’s hat. 😚 It doesn’t bother me.... looked like he wasn’t thrilled his mom, CAMERA, & dad were distracting him!

I hope the quick synopsis on the MD/Huxley's Law YouTube channel is correct. Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

Random thoughts about other issues tonight:
-there is a real problem here in the US with getting results in a timely matter. Some are waiting 10-14 days. The labs are completely overrun. The chemicals to do the tests have been slow to some states, my state of VA included.
-in the state of Florida where cases and deaths have skyrocketed past NYC and California, I would expect they are testing everyone who may have been exposed (who is P. kidding if she doesn't realize that she has been very casual about her social distancing. Even going with her mother and Summer to Orlando for (S)LimeLife.) and/or showing any symptoms of COVID-19. A sore throat is one of the hallmark signs of the virus. It is the asymptomatic people who are spreading the virus.
-Giving him a z-pac even though his tests is not back or negative pisses me off even more. The reason we have superbugs is because of liberal prescribing of antibiotics. I fully believe the instructions would have been to isolate himself while waiting for the results. But as we all know, rules don't apply and common sense is in short supply with this family.

Could it be from stress or postnatal drip? 🤷‍♀️ who knows. Possible. But it did make for some good clickbait, hell yes. Casually mentioning on yesterday's vlog that Isiah is sick then nothing? You bet the leghumpers would be back. Hell tonight's vlog was an attention grabbing name.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thats kind of what is disturbing me to be honest. This recent uproar has benefited them, not harmed them.
My goal has always been to show they are shady people who make a living off of Abbie, not getting Abbie removed.
I wanted to see them crash back down to earth and have to get "regular jobs" as Asa would say.
Instead, now they're going to have more support than ever. :(
That is what I was afraid of from the get go. A pissing contest between two parties that ends with them crying bullying in the end.
I already voiced my opinion that I thought that this rapid succession of opinion pieces wasn't that helpful. It just delivered ammunition to vilify critics. You need proof. Why do people think Asa didn't send his leghumpers over here and didn't even mention this site in the last vlog. Every lie is archived and dissected here. He can't have his leghumpers see it, because they might see something that hurts his narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes, they are that close they can’t wait to use his room as a guest room. Like you my boys’ bedrooms were left as they were until they left home permanently. Just an aside, my son came up just before Christmas last year and I put his old ninja turtle bedding on for a bit of fun. He’s 35 by the way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t underestimate The Masster Manipulator.
Is he so concerned about the recent backlash that he cooked this blog post out of thin mud?
We don’t see CPS
Just a staged doorway shot holding a pamphlet
They have received prior visits from CPS, could the pamphlet be from then?
Just another theory to add to the pot 😬
He did show a woman walking to her car from his office window, he kept saying “how nice she was” kinda over the top too much...I do believe someone called but not here, someone on MD page

P just outed herself as one of the commenters' on MD's videos.

Telling us we should be careful where we get our information from because it makes us look foolish.
Does that sound familiar to anyone? ;)
Good find! She did say just that in tonight’s vlog

Reactions: 6
I took it as “if I mention guest room then it validates our tears...as he could potentially be moving out for good.” When in reality, the CDC could send him back home in 2 wks. 😝 Imagine those bittersweet tears because he won’t get his freshman dorm life experience that they are so eager to pay over $12k? for. Thanks to Abbie. ($12k housing is just a guess...I’m not an internet sleuth/don’t care). 🙃

Reactions: 7
I can’t get over the bedroom scene with 🐷 sat on the bed crying. You would think someone had died and for him to say well we are a close family , what has that to do with anything. We are a close family and I have sent two sons off to uni. and I was excited for them not dragging them down before they went, making myself the centre of attention. Everything has to be about her all the time.
My son went into the Navy when he was 18 in the month of November, I was fine until Christmas rolled around and his chair at the table was empty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He did show a woman walking to her car from his office window, he kept saying “how nice she was” kinda over the top too much...I do believe someone called but not here, someone on MD page

Good find! She did say just that in tonight’s vlog
Oh I don’t doubt for a minute that a call was made, it wasn’t me and I would hope no one on here would but I don’t know if I believe all that stuff he was saying. He was really fired up but like I said, I don’t feel it was anger, more excitement at having something to vlog about instead of the usual boring crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The CPS woman looked like a meter reader that tickets cars. At least this is what they look like in Ann Arbor, MI, and Birmingham, MI.
I'm wondering if someone that watches MD's channel regularly watched the videos about the Massives, took them literally (abuse), and called CPS? I just can't see someone calling CPS without serious abuse allegations. I had to report a physical abuse situation when I was teaching, but it ended up that they had me tell the school counselor and she made the call. Also, after I got sick and had to stop working the city made headlines for having 100's of CPS cases found dumped in the trash. I've never had much hope for any help fromCPS in the cities I worked...so sad because there are many situations when CPS needs to step in and help kids in horrible conditions and situations...so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.