Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa lying:

"Abbie isn't upset at being restrained, she's just pining for the fjords.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What's up with πŸ– talking about "anybody can make a video look bad by editing and stopping and chopping it up".???
Is that their defense? πŸ˜‚
Also, Assa was not very forthcoming with what the allegations were for tjis visit, was he?
He mentioned something about punishment by sweeping...
Interesting.
I wonder why he didn't bleet out all the allegations?
Did I miss something?
The 🐷 statement about the video was nothing but drivel! I do think MD got a bit theatrical as her videos progressed, but I still feel like she was able to explain Abbies body language better than anything I have seen or heard on FA vlogs. She did not chop the video up at all. 🐷 is always going to be on the defensive. What is so wrong with admitting you may have misjudged the situation?
Also, all of a sudden we are back to engaging with Abbie on life skills and using the words routine & schedule....πŸ€“ Say what?
Maybe the end result of all this falls somewhere in the middle. Hopefully, it will keep 🐷 from manhandling her daughter for another skincare pitch. Assa may have seen the light, and realized that they do need to get back on track...more structure for Abbie. I feel like they are not at the rock bottom of their rabbit hole yet, but in time there is a small chance that positive change is on the horizon.
All we can do is wait and see...😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What's up with πŸ– talking about "anybody can make a video look bad by editing and stopping and chopping it up".???
Is that their defense? πŸ˜‚
Also, Assa was not very forthcoming with what the allegations were for tjis visit, was he?
He mentioned something about punishment by sweeping...
Interesting.
I wonder why he didn't bleet out all the allegations?
Did I miss something?
I've never seen Abbie sweeping? What is that all about? Does this mean hoovering?

Reactions: 4
Just a bunch of Hot Air blowing out of his lower end
I'm my head I considered what he would say, and how stupid it would be...
They're mean to me!
They call us names like Tinkerhog and Ass.
They think holding my autistic princess down isn't fun or funny...
My Son called our daughter dork but they say he said r...

Really he is just digging their graves. Keep calling attention to it and you're sunk, imho. But but but I got awards? See?

He doesn't get why and I'm not sure he is intelligent enough to figure that out.

Asa lying:

"Abbie isn't upset at being restrained, she's just pining for the fjords.

That parrot has ceased to beeeee! I loved that skit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The 🐷 statement about the video was nothing but drivel! I do think MD got a bit theatrical as her videos progressed, but I still feel like she was able to explain Abbies body language better than anything I have seen or heard on FA vlogs. She did not chop the video up at all. 🐷 is always going to be on the defensive. What is so wrong with admitting you may have misjudged the situation?
Also, all of a sudden we are back to engaging with Abbie on life skills and using the words routine & schedule....πŸ€“ Say what?
Maybe the end result of all this falls somewhere in the middle. Hopefully, it will keep 🐷 from manhandling her daughter for another skincare pitch. Assa may have seen the light, and realized that they do need to get back on track...more structure for Abbie. I feel like they are not at the rock bottom of their rabbit hole yet, but in time there is a small chance that positive change is on the horizon.
All we can do is wait and see...😍
Interesting thing was...
πŸ– had Abbie in a gif yesterday (after CPS visited) advertising scamitizer. I shared it here with a WTF is this caption, because I couldn't understand πŸ– "dance" moves.
Ah, but today it's clear.
She was doing the nanner nanner boo boo dance. Look at me using my sweet girl once again in my MLM to scam more people.
She's the epitome of the C word.
IMO

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
We came down to our cabin last night and when we finally settled in I came to catch up amd y'all had made 13 pages already! LOL

The more I think about it, the more I call BS on the whole CPS thing. Its awful funny how the same exact thing happen during both CPS interviews. Dang near word for word how the first visit went. I think this was made up and the woman we see walking had just brought them food. Anyway, I think it it's a scare tactic and a way to get the humpers involved in the MD video. Which I think could actually back fire on them.

I don't know if it's still up or not, but when I first came here the fruit farm place had WAY more info about them and he wasn't able to do anything about that. So his threats are just that. I never saw anyone put out their address in a comment other than his own leghumpers when people wanted to send them stuff. Funny how he didn't mind his address being posted then. If someone did, I never saw it.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. To be a fly on the wall.....wait, never mind. lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My son is working from home and as you know Kermy, he lives not far from your niece and he has all the fans going and balcony doors open. It’s quite overcast where I am, up north but I don’t like the sun much, I love the winter. I know I’m weird. πŸ˜‚
My niece was just happy she didn't have to take the underground πŸ˜‚
I'm right there with ya
Spring, Fall and Winter
Hate hot weather

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Hotographer512
ALL DAY LONG..EVERY DAY!
Thats okay 🐷...keep throwing Slimelife crap on her instead of actually bonding with and teaching your daughter. I am sure that scamitizer dance will be just the thing to keep her from targeting you with her next outburst of aggression. Who looks foolish now, ma’am. πŸ€”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
One more thing, then I must get moving..
They commented about how MD alluded that Abbie was verbalizing her distress in the makeup video, and then sarcastically reminded everyone that Abbie has never spoken a day in her lif

ALL DAY LONG..EVERY DAY!
Thats okay 🐷...keep throwing Slimelife crap on her instead of actually bonding with and teaching your daughter. I am sure that scamitizer dance will be just the thing to keep her from targeting you with her next outburst of aggression. Who looks foolish now, ma’am. πŸ€”
Yesss!!πŸ˜‚
Maybe Abbie will figure out how to dump every single product πŸ– has out onto that 100 year old floor. Maybe smear some on the walls.
And for good measure, spray some "setting spray" in πŸ–'s beady eyes as payback for what πŸ– did to her (IMO), when they were holding her down to get her ready for the prom.
Summer gets an extra spray for the butt grabs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol..love it here. I know the "Jersey Shore" gets a bad rap sometimes, but it is so pretty here on the water. Especially after Labor Day when the majority of visitors leave. Love going to the beach after working a loooong 12 hour night shift with my coffee, book and my dog and just walk/sit for a bit to unwind before going to bed.
Another South Jersey person
I can't remember the last time I've been down the shore
I'm Central NJ so 50miles from NYC and 60 from Philadelphia

Reactions: 4
Yesss!!πŸ˜‚
Maybe Abbie will figure out how to dump every single product πŸ– has out onto that 100 year old floor. Maybe smear some on the walls.
And for good measure, spray some "setting spray" in πŸ–'s beady eyes as payback for what πŸ– did to her (IMO), when they were holding her down to get her ready for the prom.
Summer gets an extra spray for the butt grabs!!
I jacked my original quote all the way up..sorry about that..
Hopefully, sweet girl saves a little β€œeye ariseβ€œ to squirt on Mama πŸ·β€™s bargain basement, glued together , kitchen table, place settings!
And if we are really, really lucky..maybe Ab will leave a little pull up surprise in πŸ·β€™s new handbag collection!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

tit..it is too early for the naughty corner, right...?πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep! I just looked, he could submit a 3 minute talent portion, to be mashed up and broadcasted with others from the camp... It doesn’t take that long to put together a 3 minute video...
Definitely damage control..
At the last minute when he had months to do it while he was doing nothing.

Reactions: 8
There’s not a clinic in NJ that does rapid testing? I’m in Illinois and we have a few that you get the results in 20 minutes.( my grandson was tested at one Sunday) I was tested for surgery and in like 3 hours I received a negative email. Makes you wonder how accurate they are.
If they have to fast track it they will
If you were here it would be part of your pre surgical testing so could be quicker.
There probably are places that may do quicker but not close by .
I think what everyone is forgetting is that things are different in every state from testing availability to test return times to mask laws to what's open to when things will reopen

Reactions: 5
Probably but I have to haul my butt off the corner sometimes πŸ˜…
Otherwise I'll be like 🐷 embedded under the blanket 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
You're welcome to join us but be warned, we may corrupt youπŸ€”πŸ™ƒ
Ahhh, Kermy, Kermy, Kermy! I'd join y'all but my parole officer said I had to stay away from bad influences! πŸ˜‰ (jk)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m confused, why are so many here thinking a tattler called CPS? If anyone called, it could have been people that live near them or someone that interacts with them more frequently. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Not me, I doubt any Tattler called, or anyone called!! ..It's a crock or crap! It's Asa using scare tactics to stop any more truth to come out! My opinion only!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
About Abbie never ever saying "no" re the LL face washing incident. P is saying that because Abbie cannot verbalise consent that it's ok for her to be used as a marketing tool for her MLM scheme.
Communication is not just about talking. Anyone watching could tell that Abbie was uncomfortable and unhappy. A&P hate the adult autistic community because we can interpret Abbie's reactions and emotions in a way they can't as NT people.

EDIT: What is the point in them getting all of this therapy for Abbie, putting her in a specalist private school if they ignore the communication that Abbie has learned over the years?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I jacked my original quote all the way up..sorry about that..
Hopefully, sweet girl saves a little β€œeye ariseβ€œ to squirt on Mama πŸ·β€™s bargain basement, glued together , kitchen table, place settings!
And if we are really, really lucky..maybe Ab will leave a little pull up surprise in πŸ·β€™s new handbag collection!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

tit..it is too early for the naughty corner, right...?πŸ˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜
It's never too early, I find it's easier not to leave 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.