Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone reported them to YouTube for exploitation.
That's a very good question. It definitely needs to be done at some point as they are abusing that poor girl. Hopefully the authorities step in before it is too late.

Reactions: 6
I think the more money Assa gets the less he cares about being an Austism education/awareness channel. Did he start that way and have good intentions? Maybe. But now his goal isn't to build the biggest and best autism channel he can, it's to build the biggest and best youtube channel he can. He wants to be Casey Neistat. He wants the fun toys and crazy vacations and cool shots. Abbie was just a way to boost his channel to where it is, and the more money he makes and the bigger he gets, the more eager he'll be to leave the autism branding behind him.

I'm positive sometime in the future he'll sit down and talk about how the channel has "grown" and it's not an autism awareness channel anymore. Mark my words, he'll say something like "We're not an autism education vlog, we're a daily vlog that happens to have autism in it". He wants to be a big time daily/family vlogger and once his numbers are up, he'll only use autism as far as it will get him more followers and attention. He's already started doing that.

Reactions: 9
In the anxiety vlog comments.
😆😆
Those rabid fans are divulging their own diagnoses and the meds they are on. 😆
Add that to the photos of them at meetups and it equals...
We were correct in our assessments of them but...
Their meds clearly ain't working!!😆😆
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are deleting and banning as fast as any comments they don't like are posted They must have 24 hour watch banners.

Did they delete it? I couldn't find it.
I haven’t looked ! I suppose if you don’t see it the Wee guy deleted ! I was trying to say that they seem like a nice family and perhaps they could teach the Maass family a little something as Assa Is a complete fraud😂....

Reactions: 4
Some people have their comments set up so they all have to be approved, or comments with certain words are blocked or held for approval. I'm guessing that's probably what they've done. If so, that's a win. Wasting their time and slowing down their comment section :)

Reactions: 5
I think the more money Assa gets the less he cares about being an Austism education/awareness channel. Did he start that way and have good intentions? Maybe. But now his goal isn't to build the biggest and best autism channel he can, it's to build the biggest and best youtube channel he can. He wants to be Casey Neistat. He wants the fun toys and crazy vacations and cool shots. Abbie was just a way to boost his channel to where it is, and the more money he makes and the bigger he gets, the more eager he'll be to leave the autism branding behind him.

I'm positive sometime in the future he'll sit down and talk about how the channel has "grown" and it's not an autism awareness channel anymore. Mark my words, he'll say something like "We're not an autism education vlog, we're a daily vlog that happens to have autism in it". He wants to be a big time daily/family vlogger and once his numbers are up, he'll only use autism as far as it will get him more followers and attention. He's already started doing that.
He definitely studied YouTube. He follows a lot of popular youtubers.

The thing about Asa is, he's not interesting. And Priscilla is fake.

Can you imagine if Priscilla was an honest genuine person. When I first watched, I was so happy for her, I commented nice things about her new kitchen. But over time her channel has showed how fake she is. She pretends she’s going to talk about certain things but it’s all sponsors.

I posted this before but someone commented that her video was one big ad, and she replies

Reactions: 4

A has already responded that they aren't there for autism support. That's a change. Early on, they allowed parents to reach out to them privately and seemed to care about other families.

A has already responded that they aren't there for autism support. That's a change. Early on, they allowed parents to reach out to them privately and seemed to care about other families.
I have some major issues with someone who is not autistic benefiting in any way from autism "awareness". If anyone is going to make money off a channel centered around autism it should be the person with autism, and they should get 100% of the profits.

Reactions: 6
I have some major issues with someone who is not autistic benefiting in any way from autism "awareness". If anyone is going to make money off a channel centered around autism it should be the person with autism, and they should get 100% of the profits.
I agree. I might make an exception for a family with an autistic child who was able to understand what being filmed and being on the internet meant. Even then, the money should go directly into a trust for the child.

Reactions: 10
I agree. I might make an exception for a family with an autistic child who was able to understand what being filmed and being on the internet meant. Even then, the money should go directly into a trust for the child.
Sadly it being drained on coffee, take aways and other things to now keep up with their "glamorous youtube lifestyle"

• Heart
Now all they do is meet ups and probably laugh and make fun of them (it would be hard not to make fun of those weirdos), as they drive off to their vacation destination.
They don't give a rats ass about anybody but themselves.
IMO

Do you think that Casey Stickel has deleting privileges? She answered questions, as usual, and I asked on YouTube if she was a board moderator, since she is the expert. My question was quickly deleted.
she probley is ASA under a different name.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He definitely studied YouTube. He follows a lot of popular youtubers.

The thing about Asa is, he's not interesting. And Priscilla is fake.

Can you imagine if Priscilla was an honest genuine person. When I first watched, I was so happy for her, I commented nice things about her new kitchen. But over time her channel has showed how fake she is. She pretends she’s going to talk about certain things but it’s all sponsors.

I posted this before but someone commented that her video was one big ad, and she replies

I think the main thing that propels their channel is the click bait shock / circus freak type content. The other more minor Chanels like the Wees.. the Braysees... that other lady that has an autistic son.. I hate to say it but they are just not as unusual and profoundly idd/autistic as Abbie... It is unusual to see an attractive teenage girl behave like Abbie. In my opinion she is the lowest functioning child of the bunch by far.

These rabid fans who say how "cute" Abbie is... want to see Abbie.. that is why they tune in... they really want to hear about her meltdowns, see her Stimming and grunting ., her potty accidents, see her grabbing food ... or there may be some that are delusional who think she will suddenly start talking and gaining skills.

So if Abbie wasn't around.. Asa/P's/Summers youtube personalities would not keep this channel going.. it would sink like a rock .. as would P's Limielife scam. They are kidding themselves if they think they are the reason these rabid fans tune in. The rabid fans are kidding themselves if they think they are anything to these people.

• Heart
I’ve mentioned Casey Stickle before, I call her the oracle as she thinks she knows everything
Sorry, OT newbie question... Can someone please fill me in on who Casey is (I'm assuming she's relevant to this thread, if not ignore my stupidity)?

Reactions: 2
Sorry, OT newbie question... Can someone please fill me in on who Casey is (I'm assuming she's relevant to this thread, if not ignore my stupidity)?
she is active on their youtube channel comments and defends FA and P and the others and jumps on any negative comments quickly to defend them and answer questions but says she is just a fan and doesn't know the family.

Reactions: 5
she is active on their youtube channel comments and defends FA and P and the others and jumps on any negative comments quickly to defend them and answer questions but says she is just a fan and doesn't know the family.
Oh! She sounds familiar now that I think about it. Thanks for the explanation, Kate!

Reactions: 1
We need a Lauren Brazee thread!!
She wants 🐖cillas life sooo bad.
Not surprisingly, as she is gluttonous, vain and lazy also.
IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
79A55EC2-5550-4FEF-A776-FEFF888361C5.jpeg

Like of course P has dropped weight since then...
Abby seemed to enjoy it more back then.

79A55EC2-5550-4FEF-A776-FEFF888361C5.jpeg

Didn’t realize it didn’t post the whole photo caption.
C0A185D9-833A-4691-9804-5C880E8AD46B.png
C0A185D9-833A-4691-9804-5C880E8AD46B.png

Reactions: 2
View attachment 84572

Didn’t realize it didn’t post the whole photo caption.
View attachment 84573View attachment 84573
At the end of the day, they have yet to provide Abbie with more skills, freedom and access to the world though!! Abbie was so lost, confused and scared the whole trip. Her anxiety was way over the top. She would never be able to navigate a trip like this on her own, without full support. Again, they are so delusional on her future that it is craZy!!
Also, I have yet to be able to watch the last week. I will get there but I have been really busy with life..

At the end of the day, they have yet to provide Abbie with more skills, freedom and access to the world though!! Abbie was so lost, confused and scared the whole trip. Her anxiety was way over the top. She would never be able to navigate a trip like this on her own, without full support. Again, they are so delusional on her future that it is craZy!!
Also, I have yet to be able to watch the last week. I will get there but I have been really busy with life..
They are out of their damn minds if they think Abbie will EVER have ANY independence.
She's too deep in the depths of IDD.
IMO

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.