Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Isaiah knows (I assume he does now if he didn't before considering that it's up on the forums and a handful of people have been posting her name in their comments and talking about messaging him privately :rolleyes:). I also wonder if the child is aware of her paternity.

Where did you see that at? Posting whose name? And messaging who privately? We are all pretty thorough here and I’ve never seen comments anywhere like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I won’t be able to comment on YouTube or Facebook anymore. It just goes to show how cowardly fat boy is. If he ever reads these comments I hope he puts his big boys pants on and owns up to the truth. It’s getting difficult to watch now as they annoy me so much.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I won’t be able to comment on YouTube or Facebook anymore. It just goes to show how cowardly fat boy is. If he ever reads these comments I hope he puts his big boys pants on and owns up to the truth. It’s getting difficult to watch now as they annoy me so much.
Just the fact that he is deleting/blocking so quickly tells you how much this is bothering them.. If they just thought it was some random gossip they wouldn't care so much.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Just the fact that he is deleting/blocking so quickly tells you how much this is bothering them.. If they just thought it was some random gossip they wouldn't care so much.
Yup or they would out right say no this isn't true, because if they were against people not paying child support like most people are they would of squished this a long time ago.
Just make another account

Reactions: 10
Its banning on YouTube. Channels are allowed to ban certain people from commenting. You may see your comment but other people won’t.
I'm not sure what happened to a comment I attempted to make in response to the family bathroom thing and Asa judging someone who walked out. The comment didn't go through when I clicked respond I tried to make another and it wouldn't even show for me, is that a different kind of ban?

I'm not sure what happened to a comment I attempted to make in response to the family bathroom thing and Asa judging someone who walked out. The comment didn't go through when I clicked respond I tried to make another and it wouldn't even show for me, is that a different kind of ban?
Hmm I’m not sure. Maybe I’m wrong on how it actually works. I just know with YouTube they are allowed to blocked people from commenting.

Reactions: 1
It seemed like it was just the parents enjoying themselves.. they had all the respite so they were free to enjoy themselves. All the kids were being filmed all day pretty much looking miserable. Who was Disneyland really for?
Every damn thing they do is for the two hambeasts and or views.
IMO

Reactions: 6
Summer fits right in. Room and board, free food, free trips in exchange for constant giggling and stroking Abbies leg while she’s sleeping and laying on her. It’s weird to me. Would you stroke your friends leg that’s sleeping and laying on you? She treats Abbie like she’s 1. Idc if Abbie is mentally a toddler, it’s weird to actually TREAT her like a baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Summer fits right in. Room and board, free food, free trips in exchange for constant giggling and stroking Abbies leg while she’s sleeping and laying on her. It’s weird to me. Would you stroke your friends leg that’s sleeping and laying on you? She treats Abbie like she’s 1. Idc if Abbie is mentally a toddler, it’s weird to actually TREAT her like a baby.
I agree...

I work with intellectually and developmentally disabled individuals and this would be a huge NO. Abbie is a teenager and - despite being non-verbal - is capable of understanding reinforced boundaries and having an appropriate relationship with Summer.

At this point, she is part of Abbie's care team. If Summer intends to work in the field, she has to learn boundaries.

(Sorry for multiple posts on this thread page alone.)

Reactions: 9
Tonight’s vlog has really sent me over the edge ! How are these people still bringing in subscribers! It’s so obvious with Asa pitching that App non stop for the first 20 minutes that’s this is 100 percent about making as much money as they can !!! They don’t give two shits about having to talk about autism ! The whole couch scene with the tongue - my god so disturbing ! Just get away from Abby and let her breathe ! They kept touching her mouth with their hands ! My GOD then I had to witness piggy and Ass-hat in bed together ! My Valentines Day is ruined 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Tonight’s vlog has really sent me over the edge ! How are these people still bringing in subscribers! It’s so obvious with Asa pitching that App non stop for the first 20 minutes that’s this is 100 percent about making as much money as they can !!! They don’t give two shits about having to talk about autism ! The whole couch scene with the tongue - my god so disturbing ! Just get away from Abby and let her breathe ! They kept touching her mouth with their hands ! My GOD then I had to witness piggy and Ass-hat in bed together ! My Valentines Day is ruined 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'll share my brain bleach

• Haha
I think out of everyone, Abbie loves Isaiah the most. The way she looks at him when he plays with her is so sweet. I noticed it in the Disney video when they were at their hotel room, too; he asked her for a kiss and she immediately, and happily, leaned her head forward. Quite different from when P asks her for a kiss!

Reactions: 11
Well I kinda understand now why P ate all her pain and became obese. You get knocked up by a guy when you're young, the guy marries you only because there's a child, he's not home most of the time because of work, he then goes and cheats on you, you have another child with him and discover she has autism, you then discover your husband's affair produced a child and the mom wanted child support when you two can barely support your own family. It's a tough life and food seems to have been her escape. Surgery won't change anything if she doesn't fix the reasons that made her eat in the first place, which requires therapy. Now I don't know if she ever got help, but she needs some if she didn't.
I do not feel one bit sorry for her.
She's a self absorbed gluttonous witch.
IMO

Reactions: 11
So I see ALOT of comments with people saying the App is awful they are sponsoring and it has awful reviews . Thought it was weird you have to put a debit card/ credit card info in for app to work . I’m sure ass-hat never even reviewed the app company and decided to sponsor without researching !!!! All about making the bucks !!!!

So I see ALOT of comments with people saying the App is awful they are sponsoring and it has awful reviews . Thought it was weird you have to put a debit card/ credit card info in for app to work . I’m sure ass-hat never even reviewed the app company and decided to sponsor without researching !!!! All about making the bucks !!!!

Attachments

I think out of everyone, Abbie loves Isaiah the most. The way she looks at him when he plays with her is so sweet. I noticed it in the Disney video when they were at their hotel room, too; he asked her for a kiss and she immediately, and happily, leaned her head forward. Quite different from when P asks her for a kiss!
It really made my skin crawl the amount of times P was kissing Abbie in that latest vlog. I have a 12 y/o and would never dream of kissing them as often nor like that. Actually wanted to vomit. It's around the time of visiting the doctor.

Yeah that Drop app looks like trash. He for sure didn't research anything about it, he just saw $$ and agreed immediately. Given the fact a lot of people following and watching their vlogs are vulnerable autistic people, it's just all sorts of awful. They should keep their audience in mind. Autistic people can be easily manipulated and follow others who do things that are not ideal.

Last edited:
So now they worry about Abbys anxiety?? It’s not rocket science that the Disney trip was sensory overload for her and the other kids. No expert here but how about some common sense. Stop stressing your child out if you know this is an issue. Get a clue!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.