Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite sure if this is how things work around here since I’m relatively new, but as per request of someone to make a new thread, I did. If this is overstepping my bounds, I apologize.

I find some of your “ bullet points” extremely ignorant, cruel and ridiculous.
Then perhaps this isn’t the place for you. I’m sorry if you’re offended, but this is a no holds bar environment. Anything and everything is fair game.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not quite sure if this is how things work around here since I’m relatively new, but as per request of someone to make a new thread, I did. If this is overstepping my bounds, I apologize.

Then perhaps this isn’t the place for you. I’m sorry if you’re offended, but this is a no holds bar environment. Anything and everything is fair game.
Please link the new thread here so no one else posts here. I have to do a search for it. Assuming others do as well? Is there an easier way?

Reactions: 1
Please link the new thread here so no one else posts here. I have to do a search for it. Assuming others do as well? Is there an easier way?
I’m on my phone but typically use my computer at work. I’m not sure how to do that? Could someone else possibly link for me?

He said we gotta change the name of the vlog to “Abbie and the fur babies” he has no shame. 10 minutes about Audible on a 20 min video.
Realistically, how much longer can they make this kind of money on YouTube? I really don’t even know what they make but it seems like a hell of a lot...what happens when they have to get real jobs out there..I wanted to start a new thread but I’m brand new here so I refrained lol

Reactions: 2
off topic, but I'm surprised he could even do it then. at my college, even out of state students who lived there for four years couldn't apply for instate tuition. out of state students are where universities make big $$$.
They may not be able to. I just know to claim in-state at ASU, requires 2 years of living in the state of NC...

How does the puppy fit in? Hopefully crapping on the decorations all over the floor. Had a good laugh here. Sad for Abbie.

Thanks
The puppy was for views. They didn’t need a dog. They knew this was coming.

Reactions: 5
Those fatasses wont do tit, I know a much younger version of him who acts the same way but without kids.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.