Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer fits right in. Room and board, free food, free trips in exchange for constant giggling and stroking Abbies leg while she’s sleeping and laying on her. It’s weird to me. Would you stroke your friends leg that’s sleeping and laying on you? She treats Abbie like she’s 1. Idc if Abbie is mentally a toddler, it’s weird to actually TREAT her like a baby.
are summer and Isaiah still dating? Just curious because it seems so much more like a sibling relationship. So weird.

Reactions: 3
are summer and Isaiah still dating? Just curious because it seems so much more like a sibling relationship. So weird.
They call each other siblings from another mother or something.

There's definitely some romantic tension there though.

In a couple of years she'll get preg by Isaiah and they'll all live in that big house together, I just hope the kid isn't autistic as it'll just be exploited as another cash cow.

I'm a very visual thinker (everything is automatically played like a film reel in my mind) so I need A TON of brain bleach right now.

Reactions: 7
They call each other siblings from another mother or something.

There's definitely some romantic tension there though.

In a couple of years she'll get preg by Isaiah and they'll all live in that big house together, I just hope the kid isn't autistic as it'll just be exploited as another cash cow.

I'm a very visual thinker (everything is automatically played like a film reel in my mind) so I need A TON of brain bleach right now.
After I started reading this thread I invested in alot of cases, plenty to go around

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Assa, why in December 2019, were you $500+ in arrears in your child support payments?
This is public record from Duval County Florida, available for anyone to see.
All someone has to do is Google Duval County Florida Courts. Click. Click.
Type in your last name. Read. Click. Umph! There it is!
It is not a rumor or a lie like you have claimed. People are not stupid and they can read for themselves what these legal documents say.
You. With all that money you made off of exploiting Abbie, failed to make timely child support payments.
You were on a cruise and out spending money on 'all the things' and showing them off in your vlogs bur you couldn't part with $500+? Do you expect people to believe that?
You are a garbage person.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whew! I finally found the correct thread.

Hi everyone,

I am new here but not new to the YouTube drama.

I was hugely disappointed to find out about child #2. It astonishes me how many YouTubers have serious skeletons in their closet but still join a public platform. They're either naive enough to think that the information won't come out, or arrogant enough to believe that it won't matter.

I doubt they'll ever address it for two main reasons:

> An on camera admission could encourage the mother to seek current and back child support.

It appears that the mother hasn't attempted to seek child support since the child was in elementary school. This could've been due to financial reasons on her part, or finally giving up and deciding to let the law revoke his license and send him on his merry way. I am sure she has Googled him or searched for his Facebook since then and is well aware of his income. She doesn't seem to want money. I doubt he's been paying her under-the-table either.

> This would ruin the image.

For obvious reasons, a child born after Isaiah and before Abbie to another woman blows up their image.

I wonder if Isaiah knows (I assume he does now if he didn't before considering that it's up on the forums and a handful of people have been posting her name in their comments and talking about messaging him privately :rolleyes:). I also wonder if the child is aware of her paternity.

According to my own research, it seems that the child hasn't been adopted by anyone else meaning that Asa is still fully responsible for child support for at least another two years. There is still time for someone to convince S to go after the back child support now that this has been made public.
Off topic..so sorry for this.
But I love your name. Nice to see sisters out here sharing the the same intuition, not merely blindly watching & supporting a family exploit their severely disabled daughter.

• Heart
I’m very late to the party here... very glad to find you guys. I’ve watched this family for months. Even subscribed on fb at one point. Things just didn’t add up to me and they started grating on me. It was like a cult... then I found this forum and realised that is exactly what it is!! (Funny how Asa wanted to be a preacher)
All of what you say is so true and i truly wish we could tell all the people lining their pockets with their well earned money but alas we can’t. Cos we will just get blocked! Each and every subscriber has so little spare money themselves it angers me that the Maass’ let them spend it on them.
so disappointed to read about daughter #2 and at first didn’t believe it. I’ve seen the records though so have no doubt. Bet he wishes his name was a bit more common!!!

I’m the UK and completely shocked / disgusted and confused about all the takeaways that they have? I mean... DD 2/3/4 times a day? Wth?!! Who has coffee at 9pm? Crazy.

I love watching their vlogs.... just so I can rip them apart haha!

thanks for letting me vent. So nice that you guys will read this and likely agree as oppose to hunting me down and torturing me for daring to speak out. #maasssquad #couplegoals #completefakes

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m very late to the party here... very glad to find you guys. I’ve watched this family for months. Even subscribed on fb at one point. Things just didn’t add up to me and they started grating on me. It was like a cult... then I found this forum and realised that is exactly what it is!! (Funny how Asa wanted to be a preacher)
All of what you say is so true and i truly wish we could tell all the people lining their pockets with their well earned money but alas we can’t. Cos we will just get blocked! Each and every subscriber has so little spare money themselves it angers me that the Maass’ let them spend it on them.
so disappointed to read about daughter #2 and at first didn’t believe it. I’ve seen the records though so have no doubt. Bet he wishes his name was a bit more common!!!

I’m the UK and completely shocked / disgusted and confused about all the takeaways that they have? I mean... DD 2/3/4 times a day? Wth?!! Who has coffee at 9pm? Crazy.

I love watching their vlogs.... just so I can rip them apart haha!

thanks for letting me vent. So nice that you guys will read this and likely agree as oppose to hunting me down and torturing me for daring to speak out. #maasssquad #couplegoals #completefakes
Hi. I’m from the U.K. also. I am one of those who have been blocked for daring to comment on his royal fatness and lady pig cilla. He has adopted a very cocky attitude of late, he is getting so rich now that he is forgetting where he comes from. Abbie is now more of an after thought on the vlogs, they just throw a few snippets of the bread winner in .i think he should change his channel name to fathering gluttony as they seem to spend most of their time eating out on totally unhealthy food. Anyway welcome to the forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed Isaiah has found a few pounds recently. It’s a shame as he’s such a lovely lad. The more I watch the more P’s lisp bugs the hell out of me. And Asa well where do I start. The arrogance of the man is growing and growing in each of his vlogs. All hail the king of Autism awareness. They do both love Abbie. Asa can ‘handle’ her far better then her mother. Are they using her for an income? Yeah sure they are. Is this wrong? Well it’s the way of the world these days. She has a better life then some of the kids I work with and is better looked after so all in all I can’t see an issue. Just wish he was more honest about it.

Reactions: 2
Welcome Catinthebag 😀 I too watch the vlogs but in a different light than I used to. I can't wait to come and read here lol.
I'm from Canada.
I truly believe that their channel and the money they are making is the ONLY reason they are still together. There is a lot of resentment and other obvious issues in that marriage. With Isaiah leaving for college soon, I think that A and P would have no one else other than Abbie to focus on as a distraction hence the reason for Summer and Becca bring there 24/7.

They are deleting and banning as fast as any comments they don't like are posted They must have 24 hour watch banners.

I left the Wee family a little message ! I really think they deserve anything that comes their way ...... unlike those fathering autism pigs
Did they delete it? I couldn't find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They are deleting and banning as fast as any comments they don't like are posted They must have 24 hour watch banners.

Did they delete it? I couldn't find it.

Just browsing thru the comments its all positive and chipper and all bullshit LOL

Welcome Catinthebag 😀 I too watch the vlogs but in a different light than I used to. I can't wait to come and read here lol.
I'm from Canada.
I truly believe that their channel and the money they are making is the ONLY reason they are still together. There is a lot of resentment and other obvious issues in that marriage. With Isaiah leaving for college soon, I think that A and P would have no one else other than Abbie to focus on as a distraction hence the reason for Summer and Becca bring there 24/7.
Thank you!! Loving this forum already!!

I feel they’ve pulled Summer into this bullshit life they have and it’s unfair. Summer had a fairly good life in NY but now she’s a YT clown. he’s obviously very bad with money and this life will come crashing down on them soon and P’s parents will have to fork out to help them out the hole they’ve dug. All that money they waste on takeaway food and dunkin runs makes me feel sick.

I hope Isaiah sticks with college and stays in the mountains well away from his self destructive parents!!

Reactions: 9
Is your comment still there? I had a look and couldn't see it, but mind you I'm terrible with finding things and probably missed it.
They're probably shadowbanned. If you are, that's cause A&P blocked you from commenting. That's how youtube handles "trolls". It makes people think that no one is engaging with their comments and tries to duck with their head so they will change their ways. LOL

Their comments only show up to their own account. If they aren't showing up to someone else, that's likely what happened. If you keep having comments that no one engaged with, you're probably blocked.

Do you think that Casey Stickel has deleting privileges? She answered questions, as usual, and I asked on YouTube if she was a board moderator, since she is the expert. My question was quickly deleted.

Reactions: 6
Do you think that Casey Stickel has deleting privileges? She answered questions, as usual, and I asked on YouTube if she was a board moderator, since she is the expert. My question was quickly deleted.
I’ve mentioned Casey Stickle before, I call her the oracle as she thinks she knows everything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.