Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nowboarding

Y'ALL- THANK YOU.

Like many others on here: you all have changed the way I see this family. It's weird how it took for Asa today saying "there's groups online that love to pick on us, especially Priscilla", for me to go "oh wait, what could they be saying??". Came here and have spent the last few hours poring over threads 1-3. Couldn't agree with you all more now that I've had a second to go back and take a look at what's really happening, instead of just zombifying myself with their content and thinking "Aww, cute new puppy!", "Aww, Abbie looks great in her dress!", "Beautiful new house!"... ugh. So blinded- just kinda glad I never got to the point where I was forking over my own money to them.

I'd watched them regularly (at least every few days) for about 6 months. Up until about a month ago, I'd been sooo oblivious to how they're using that channel NO LONGER as a teaching element, but as a SHOWCASE of how much their lives have changed since gaining popularity. I began to wonder why I didn't watch their stuff as regularly these days... Then all of this drama stirred up this week. When the video came out earlier (still haven't read/heard all of the details on what's going on with that), I did a quick google search and found this forum and thread. I've unsubbed to FA.

This is so ridiculously similar to another family or two I watched and initially loved on YouTube. They are now so deep in it that it seems like they don't care about much more than increasing their payouts and fan base. It's really disheartening.

Anyways, thank you all for calling them out on their increasing BS- maybe they will use this time to reflect on what they've done so far, and what they NEED to figure out if they ever hope to continue on in a positive light.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I am new here and just catching up....I had no idea this site existed and for a long time thought I was horrible for thinking some things about this family that I had been thinking....I see now that I am not alone. I will admit that I have been watching this family for a long time. I really liked them and followed along daily and often times could not wait for them to post a new video. Things really changed for me when they moved to the new house. I started to noticed they were spending extravagantly, seeming to brag and show off all their 'things'. I kept thinking how on earth can they afford all this, certainly youtube doesn't pay THAT much....do they? I honestly have no idea. Then lots of videos started being more like product placement ad's. Pushing people to buy this or that. Ok, I get it...it's money....but then I thought...wait...the only reason they are doing all this is because of Abbie, who recently seems very disinterested in a lot of their vacations and activities. I think Abbie is a sweet young lady and I will NOT say anything bad about her, but the rest of the family is literally living off her disability. They are coming off as this typical spoiled upper class family, wasting money, food, living their lives online, youtube, facebook, instagram, twitter, tiktok....etc! It pains me to watch them anymore....more so poor Abbie.

I have noticed more and more how they dismiss her when she comes to them 'asking' for something (tapping on their arm or what not)...."go sit down", "NO", "you don't need that", "go listen to music"...etc. They talk so much about her communicating, but when she does, they dismiss her often. I also noticed in a lot of videos when they are trying to get her to do a project or a task, there are times that three or four people are barking orders at her at once, then wonder why she's having a melt down. One particular video when they were all with Brandy (the ABA therapy worker) at a cookie place, asking Abbie to pick out a cookie, Priscilla, Asa and Brandy were ALL saying the same thing and sounding very pushy. Abbie then proceeds to have a melt down and they ALL gang up on her again about calming her down. I don't have Abbie's problems and I know I would have had a melt down too!

What brought me here is their recent video about the 3rd child. I honestly don't care about all that. It doesn't make me feel any different about them. Like I said, I started out a fan, but ever since their move I have been getting a very uneasy feeling watching them. It went from a family sharing their story of their Autistic daughter and their every day life, to something much more sinister......Abbie's literally paying for ALL of this (Big house, vacations, expensive toys, electronics...etc) And let's face it......Pricilla's success of her lime life sales is ALL because of Abbie too! We ALL know that without Asa's big youtube following about Abbie's life, that none of this would be possible for them. Shame on Youtube for allowing this to even happen. What's worse is friends of theirs trying to do the same thing with their children...where doesn't it stop!?

I do suspect you will begin to see an influx of their supporters coming here now to stick up for them. They have some very hardcore supporters that can be brutal. I once made a comment about one of Pricilla's tiktok clips...I said I loved her...but that she should be more selective with her choice of music (it was a rap song with lots of F's this and that's). Boy did I get blasted from their supporters! It was SO BAD that I had to remove my comment. I was being brutally attacked and for someone who claims to monitor the comments, he sure didn't care that I was being called all kinds of names and being told basically to F-off. I suspect if they make it here, they will attack me here too, but I am leaving this, and most likely will not come back.

I would like to just leave one message here for Asa if he happens to read this.....You had me for a long time, I loved your video's and family. You messed up when you stopped being HUMBLE. Flaunting the money, the spoiled family and friends has ruined it for me. Best of luck to you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

TCB0416

The thing thing disturbed me the most is that they have known for 11 years, have been paying child support and their blame for not seeing his child is that the “child’s mother” made the decision. You can go buy $1000’s of dollars in camera equipment and a 30k golf cart but you can’t go to court to fight for rights to see your child? She was 5 NOT 16 for Christ sakes! You didn’t see her because you wanted to play like it didn’t happen. Furthermore you are worried about what your son would think of you but not “that child”? I unsubscribed... they are about as delusional as they come!

oh and we don’t ask for money from you guys you can watch the free content, we get paid by YouTube and Facebook. Um you are not employed by YouTube and Facebook morons you are paid by ads and views and YouTube and Facebook is your vessel. You started your patreon acct by those that watched your “free entertainment”! Also, I recall every month when you send out cards you say “you can get these from us too if join”! Hell in your Disney video you all are sitting having dinner and Summer is doing a Patreon video...but you don’t ask for money just advertise the hell out of it.

“This our channel, our comments and we share what we want to share”...I wonder if Abbie wants you to share how she shreds her pull-ups and gets shit everywhere? I wonder if you read your comments to her about her pull-ups? You promote positivity and you were ready to quit today. The truth is YOU CANT, in fact you are in so deep you have to have two channels, upload every day, and sell makeup. Sorry but P does not strike me as a beauty guru. They are doing this because they are in too deep and can’t get out.

“you don’t have to defend me”...you are such a manipulator, Asa. I also know you are are narcissistic and reading every single one of these comments, that’s what narcissist do. You’re not a good person bc a good person would be trying to see their kid for the last 11 years not buying camera equipment or a 600k house. You’re a deadbeat.

still laughing at “YouTube and Facebook pays me not you”. 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Catseverywhere

It's so obvious the Puppy was a "i'm so sorry I cheated and all my skeletons are coming out" gift from Asa. He is trying to sweeten her up and get fans to divert their attention to the current news of his third kid and cheating ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

NeedTeaSis

The fact that today's video was monetized says a lot. They along with those crocodile tears are laughing all the way to the bank.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
There is one more thing that I want to say about the vlog that A & P posted today, that really got me..
ASSa stated that there are things that they just don’t discuss. He called us garbage people for digging up the information...
Let me just say this A & P, when you placed that camera in front of yourselves, you opened your house and whole personal lives up for anyone to see, question, comment and investigate. You don’t get to pick what is and isn’t found. There is a reason for the freedom of information acts in this country... The information that has been brought up, was legally found and shared. You don’t get to knick pick what is out there.. Call us what you want but we don’t have a house of cards falling around us. Tighten those followers that have been drinking the KoolAid, you are going to need them to help support you and tide you’ll over until you figure out that they drop like flies and can’t continue to send you money... Just remember, you’ll continued to lie on the video where you stated what you’ll called “the truth.” Thankfully, even most of us know that there is so much that wasn’t being said or that you’ll are continuing to lie about..

• Heart
Reactions: 23

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I see Asa mentioned the reason Abbie signs "bathroom" so often is because the bathroom is quiet and away from all the noise. You need a sign to know she doesn't want to be there? Well...that is it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

lovesis

VIP Member
A public record is a public record, a gossip site is a gossip site. They couldn’t control the narrative so they exposed themselves and put blame on someone else. Asa couldn’t even be man enough to say he messed up and that’s that, he had to direct the blame on the YouTuber who is essentially doing the same thing as him.... uploading videos for views. He would rather his cult members do the work, and has let them become bullies, while he sits back and watches while P Tik Toks. I don’t see how gossiping within a gossip site makes it ok for people to feel that way about others. No one here has bullied them. Yes there have been comments about weight which I have tried to steer away from but other than that we are discussing things in the vlogs we find uncomfortable and once again we are lashed out at over it.

They aren’t spreading awareness. They are exploiting their daughter and their fans have some weird obsession with her and they find that ok.

Its 50 gossipers vs 400,000 subscribers. Did he think we were going to take over lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

jadedandcaffeinated

You all seriously found out the names of the daughter and Mom? Did u have to pay the site to get the info?
Their names aren't important. I'm not liking the influx of new members coming here obsessed with finding the names/social media/pics of the mother and daughter. All info we've found is available to the public, but they don't need to be involved and who they are is irrelevant. The focus should be on Assa and Priss.

Funny enough.... it seems their vid today brought THEIR followers here. And they're the ones rabid for personal info....

Reactions: 21

Shell_Bell

I'd be going after Duval County for not adequetly redacting the documents that are publicly available.

Reactions: 21

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I personally think he’s shitting himself because his baby momma is going to find out his income now. And their (presumed) scheme of hiding the money in P’s name will be outed, and therefore he will owe more money. God forbid he steps up and acts like a man.

Reactions: 20

biyom

How does he even have names, phone numbers and addresses of forum members? Doesn't he need a subpoena to access that info? 😂😂😂

• Haha
He is making money off this situation! He’s getting more and more subscribers!
I can’t believe this. He is using the story about a child he had out of wedlock and wants nothing to do with to make more and more money. I mean, he might as well use this child, he has been using and abusing Abbie for years.

His time will come. Let’s face it, as Abby gets older and less interesting and less cute nobody’s gonna wanna watch. Isaiah and summer will move out and it will just be him, his fat wife, and an adult Abby sitting on the couch shredding her poopy diapers. And I love Abby, but nobody wants to see that! P is part of that awful makeup pyramid company right now, but those businesses come and go all the time.

Valentine

The constant noise they were all making as well. Like when they were on the big boat singing "it's a small world" at high volume. There were other families on board that boat and they are belting out songs like they're in a karaoke bar. Some of the autistic kids there are sensitive to noise, and they know this. Absolute spectacle with no regard for their kid's sensory needs.

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Regarding using a handicapped restroom or stall. I was in a car accident where I broke a vertebra, ankle, upper leg, and arm. Since then I use a grab bar to stand up after using the bathroom. It hurts to stand up on my own and my balance isn't quite right. I'm okay walking around. Changing from standing to sitting is sketchy. It may get better, it may not. I look fine. You just don't know by looking at someone what they may be dealing with.

• Heart

Catinthebag

His emails prove he reads these comments. I like the way he mentioned his ‘teenage son’ which of course Isaiah is but he has made it sound like he’s a young teenager and not an adult. Wish he’d stop saying ‘kids’ when talking about summer and Isaiah. Summer isn’t yours numpty. She’s somebody else’s kid!!! All the times they’ve said that summer is the sister that Isaiah always wanted is ultra sad now!

But anyway... moving on for all that crap. He’s addressed it (albeit badly)
He’s still an obnoxious overeating, over spending (thinks he) know it all who’s channel is less about autism and more about me me me aren’t I great and don’t you all want to be like me. Next time they hashtag relationship goals I’m just gonna leave laughing faces 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Piggylips

Get ready for the onslaught of the MaassSquad delusional fans to invade. Walmart’s will have a drop in sales all across the country. Not saying there is anything wrong with Walmart it just appears that many of their fans look like they should be on the people of Walmart.Facebook page.

• Haha

Piggylips

Yes you can get a passport with a suspended license. Only if you have active warrants or are behind in child support over 1500.00. Lying again ASSA. Does he really think people are stupid? I think Asa is lying to not only his viewers but also P. It’s easy to hid things like a suspended license, arrears for child support, traffic tickets from a spouse if you are good at it and he definitely is manipulative, lying, narcisstic that can hide anything that may hurt him. She said they hadn’t been behind child support since before YouTube,,,well hon the courts and their official records don’t lie.

At this rate, we'll have to submit new thread name suggestions by tonight. 😂
Asa’s Crocodile tears and the lying continues. Get yourself a divorce lawyer P