Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t for the life of me find ass-hats records on Duval county ? I type in Duval county but I have no idea where to search under !

Reactions: 2
Thanks !!! My neighbor said tonight she use to watch fathering autism but stopped cause the father creeped her out and she couldn’t take his know it all attitude !!!! So was telling her he’s also a deadbeat dad she just can’t believe it so trying to show her first hand 😂...

Reactions: 5
Thanks !!! My neighbor said tonight she use to watch fathering autism but stopped cause the father creeped her out and she couldn’t take his know it all attitude !!!! So was telling her he’s also a deadbeat dad she just can’t believe it so trying to show her first hand 😂...
Keep spreading the awareness, friend!!😆

Reactions: 3
Found it ! WOW he has a ton of past citations! You can just tell he has no regard for rules /law !!!! Guaranteed he was speeding because he was MAD at something that didn’t go his way !!!! Ughh he is a big CREEP! Does anyone think anything will come about all of this ? Just makes me so mad he gets to live that life everyday taking people’s money that can’t afford it !!! Hopefully each day more and more will come over to the dark side lol

Reactions: 5
Just watched Summer's vlog. So Abbie is now all over various channels and platforms; FA YT, Summer's YT, TIk Tok (and the numerous accounts of various family members), P's YT, Instagram and Twitter.

In Summer's vlog, what's with all the ultra close ups? Really disturbing and invasive. They're all getting in on the income and exploitation now.

Reactions: 8
I have some major issues with someone who is not autistic benefiting in any way from autism "awareness". If anyone is going to make money off a channel centered around autism it should be the person with autism, and they should get 100% of the profits.
Ditto! Agree 100, hence why many autistic people hate Autism $peaks [the $isn't actually in their name, it's just that they soend only about 5% - IF THAT - on autistic people, instead people should support the neurodiverse loop and ASAN which spends 100% of their money on autistic resources, and is run by autistic people! Wheras A$ isn't, they only have a handful of autistic individuals on their board]..I say all this becase Assa (isn't that our nickname for him 😂) uses the puzzle piece, which is used by A$, and people don't like them due to their ableism etc. Assa even once said that people don't have to like them but they (A$) can be a good resource...BS!!!
Haha, hope this all makes sense, I just thought I'd write that since it ties in with what you wrote so peole would know :)
Also many in the autistic community don't like it when non autistuc people go around saying stuff without citing autistuc people or listening/reading into their work or including them in the discussion, particularly when it's inaccurate as people tend to listen to them more, therefore getting inaccurate infomation more, and MANY autistuc people in FB grouos I'm in (14k+ members) openly disown Fathering Autism and Assa, etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ditto! Agree 100, hence why many autistic people hate Autism $peaks [the $isn't actually in their name, it's just that they soend only about 5% - IF THAT - on autistic people, instead people should support the neurodiverse loop and ASAN which spends 100% of their money on autistic resources, and is run by autistic people! Wheras A$ isn't, they only have a handful of autistic individuals on their board]..I say all this becase Assa (isn't that our nickname for him 😂) uses the puzzle piece, which is used by A$, and people don't like them due to their ableism etc. Assa even once said that people don't have to like them but they (A$) can be a good resource...BS!!!
Haha, hope this all makes sense, I just thought I'd write that since it ties in with what you wrote so peole would know :)
Also many in the autistic community don't like it when non autistuc people go around saying stuff without citing autistuc people or listening/reading into their work or including them in the discussion, particularly when it's inaccurate as people tend to listen to them more, therefore getting inaccurate infomation more, and MANY autistuc people in FB grouos I'm in (14k+ members) openly disown Fathering Autism and Assa, etc...
Absolutely all of this.

I remember I was in an autism/neurodiverse facebook group a couple of years ago. There was an entire thread about FA and people were talking about exploitation and someone wanted to report them to child protection. That's how much the online autistic community hates them, but of course hate wasn't the motivator for it, it was the pottying vlog and the humiliation they put Abbie through. It was around then I started to see the other side of the whole thing. The autism community has had issues with FA and other similar channels for a long time now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have posting many comments about the other DAUGHTER. No
I thought it was really strange, she looked slightly slimmer in the Disney vlog, but I think that may have been the clothing that appeared to make it that way, maybe she was wearing spanx or something? :oops:

But yeah, she has definitely put it back on from a few months ago.
The timetable you explained is perfect.
I thought it was really strange, she looked slightly slimmer in the Disney vlog, but I think that may have been the clothing that appeared to make it that way, maybe she was wearing spanx or something? :oops:

But yeah, she has definitely put it back on from a few months ago.
From what I've heard, the requirement of losing weight/changing eating habits before surgery only applies if you're going through insurance. Priscilla paid for her surgery herself and didn't have to meet those requirements. I believe she's mentioned it before. Most people who don't put in the work ahead of time end up failing after the fact, hence why insurance won't cover people unless they can prove themselves. Priscilla is clearly failing.
I heard their insurance paid for her. I'm not surprised though if they paid. They do tit money now and the toilets are clogged!!

I agree to a certain point, as a Mom that had dealt with both Autism Speaks and Autism Society (of State)... One of our younger children, was struggling so hard with speaking. In Kindergarten, he knew 5 words. The school requested he get an iPad (of course, our state is the worst in the country for special needs students and funding), so they requested that I get one and we had no extra funds... I reached out to Autism Society and Autism Speaks.. Autism Society told me "sorry, we don't do that here..." Autism Speaks sent us a brand new iPad with fully functional touch speak software, case and 1 year warranty (covering anything from accidental to purposely throwing it)... Later, when I was needing a break (we struggled so hard to get respite care) and I needed a break, Autism Society sent me a list of summer camps (none that could take the kids, all were full with waiting lists, and half didn't take special needs kids) but oh, here is Autism Society's camp information too, it was only $1600 for 1 kid to go 1 week.... Autism Speaks reached out to me about that time, told me to bring the kids to camp the following week, totally free and it was a soccer camp (granted, only 4 days for 4 hours) but literally took the kids and told me to go rest... When I needed help with IEPs, I was told to take a number and when I finally got a call back, 3 weeks later, was told that they decided not to come to our county (one county over but our county didn't have a local Autism Society in it)... Autism Speaks had me talk with a independent lawyer that handled cases, totally free, and let me throw out some suggestions, he suggested some, giving me exact wording to use and how to get what we needed..
A lot of people don't like Autism Speaks, that is okay but for our family, we are very grateful for Autism Speaks and everything they have done...
For FA, I think it is completely wrong how they are marketing what they are doing and use the guise of "Autism," when it was just for click bait..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They are deleting and banning as fast as any comments they don't like are posted They must have 24 hour watch banners.

Did they delete it? I couldn't find it.
Priscilla threatened me today. Told me
Thank you!! Loving this forum already!!

I feel they’ve pulled Summer into this bullshit life they have and it’s unfair. Summer had a fairly good life in NY but now she’s a YT clown. he’s obviously very bad with money and this life will come crashing down on them soon and P’s parents will have to fork out to help them out the hole they’ve dug. All that money they waste on takeaway food and dunkin runs makes me feel sick.

I hope Isaiah sticks with college and stays in the mountains well away from his self destructive parents!!
Where is the mom going to get more money? I read that pigcillas mom paid the Down payment on the house and co signed for these losers. No one goes from renting 18 years to buying a $569,000 house.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I noticed in tonights vlog that Abbie seems to be most irritated when P is around her or trying to help her do something

Again, maybe I just don’t understand the therapy for Abbie but trying to get her to write her name seems senseless. I get she can help tape the candy down or put the completed ones in the bag but the forced writing seems odd. Its like trying to get a 1 year old to write. Its very sad she is very limited in her ability but it is what it is. I get the other kids that they went on trip with maybe doing such things because they appear to have more of an ability to learn and retain. Like I said maybe I’m way off base but at 14 years old already not sure what advancements she can make. She will always have to have 24/7 care and thats just the cards they got dealt. Not trying to sound insensitive just being realistic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Again, maybe I just don’t understand the therapy for Abbie but trying to get her to write her name seems senseless. I get she can help tape the candy down or put the completed ones in the bag but the forced writing seems odd. Its like trying to get a 1 year old to write. Its very sad she is very limited in her ability but it is what it is. I get the other kids that they went on trip with maybe doing such things because they appear to have more of an ability to learn and retain. Like I said maybe I’m way off base but at 14 years old already not sure what advancements she can make. She will always have to have 24/7 care and thats just the cards they got dealt. Not trying to sound insensitive just being realistic.
They could have outlined her initals and tried to get her trace that. IDK what they were trying to do... like she cannot read and write, so why does she have to look? It's so weird.

Reactions: 4
I agree to a certain point, as a Mom that had dealt with both Autism Speaks and Autism Society (of State)... One of our younger children, was struggling so hard with speaking. In Kindergarten, he knew 5 words. The school requested he get an iPad (of course, our state is the worst in the country for special needs students and funding), so they requested that I get one and we had no extra funds... I reached out to Autism Society and Autism Speaks.. Autism Society told me "sorry, we don't do that here..." Autism Speaks sent us a brand new iPad with fully functional touch speak software, case and 1 year warranty (covering anything from accidental to purposely throwing it)... Later, when I was needing a break (we struggled so hard to get respite care) and I needed a break, Autism Society sent me a list of summer camps (none that could take the kids, all were full with waiting lists, and half didn't take special needs kids) but oh, here is Autism Society's camp information too, it was only $1600 for 1 kid to go 1 week.... Autism Speaks reached out to me about that time, told me to bring the kids to camp the following week, totally free and it was a soccer camp (granted, only 4 days for 4 hours) but literally took the kids and told me to go rest... When I needed help with IEPs, I was told to take a number and when I finally got a call back, 3 weeks later, was told that they decided not to come to our county (one county over but our county didn't have a local Autism Society in it)... Autism Speaks had me talk with a independent lawyer that handled cases, totally free, and let me throw out some suggestions, he suggested some, giving me exact wording to use and how to get what we needed..
A lot of people don't like Autism Speaks, that is okay but for our family, we are very grateful for Autism Speaks and everything they have done...
For FA, I think it is completely wrong how they are marketing what they are doing and use the guise of "Autism," when it was just for click bait..
Oh that is nice that A$ has helped your family, but they should be helping more...except people wouldn't accept anythung from them now, they've held ableist views for so now. They soend about 5% or less on actually helping people, and youre one of the lucky five percent, and I say that with a genuine congrats. But ASAN has freat resources and their company is actually ran by autistic people so they could give you and your son some more advice and more supprt, plus the FB group 'Autism Inclusivity' and they can give you advice about what your son is going through etc and there is also FB groups for AAc users, aka peolle who use iPads like your kiddo.

This Casey lady has really got to get a life !!!! What a complete and total weirdo !!!!!!!
This is why I brought Casey Stickle to the forums attention. She seems to answer all questions posed to them. I even asked her at one point if she was related to them as she knew so much, hence ‘The Oracle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.