Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are out of their damn minds if they think Abbie will EVER have ANY independence.
She's too deep in the depths of IDD.
IMO
That’s exactly what I think. I just wonder sometimes if I’m watching the same vlog that the Maass squad are watching when they say how far she has come. That poor girl will never live independently, she can only do minor tasks with lots of prompting, it’s ridiculous to imagine she could ever live on her own. Fat boy and pig cilla will reap the benefits of their selfishness and exploitation when they have to care for Abbie until they are old and she is not so cute. I wouldn’t swap my
Meagre retirement income for what they have to come in a million years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Been super busy lately & caught up on a few pages today. I have to be honest here & say that I’m not impressed by something that seems to be going on in this group. I *think* (but of course can’t be sure) there is someone who is continuously posting (every 6-7 min to be exact) using MANY different names. I used to see this happen a lot in other groups. If you’re doing this, please stop. There’s no need for that here. Just be yourself! More likes & posts under multiple accounts is not achieving anything. This group has always been extremely authentic. I realize it’s the internet & there are people out there with a severe enough mental illnesses where they probably feel addicted to such behavior. If that is you, please stop doing this.

Also, no more need to comment on Summer’s weight. There’s also “the freshman 15 lb.” weight gain that is so common. The stresses of studying, pizza, ramen, beer, etc. 😚 The camera does add 15 lbs.

Regarding stomach stapling & removing surgery...that was a huge expense (unless the Dr. offered for free or discount, which is possible due to Abbie situation) for Priss to be at a standstill with her weight. I looked at a video from Sept. & wow, no changes or she may be gaining again. I hope she can get help for her lymphodema? in legs. That must be hell living in that body.

Reactions: 12
Independence is such an elusive goal, too. It isn't one that can be measured. To reach it, so many small things have to happen. My brother is not independent. He's able to live alone and manage about 48 hours at a time. Then someone has to check in. If we weren't here and his caregiver wasn't so awesome, it wouldn't work.
So by saying they're working for independence, they aren't saying what measurable goals she's working on. It gets them off the hook of admitting she's not progressing and actually is regressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hello everyone. I'm from the UK and recently stumbled across their You Tube channel. My little boy is currently going through an autism assessment and I was hoping to find some channels/videos from parents who had been through the same who were offering support and advice but also focused on the positives. I get none of this from Fathering Autism. They have a great platform to make a difference, instead their videos just leave me feeling so sad for Abbie and just so depressed. All that stands out is the amount of takeaways they consume, the huge amount of money they must make, the amount of trips they make, which must be such a sensory overload for poor Abbie and the crazy amount of coffee runs. Plus, the amount of psychos who turn up at their gatherings is scary. What kind of grown adult idolises a family like this and feels they have a right to hug and invade the space of an autistic child, and what kind if parent allows someone to do this to their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, no more need to comment on Summer’s weight.
Summer chose to be part of FatheringAutism, exploitation and all. Her weight is fair game just like Priscilla's. And the "Freshman 15" would have hit her 3.5 years ago. She's on to the "Maass 50" at this point. (Not saying that's what she's gained(if any), just a glimpse of what's to come is she keeps at it).

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Asa reads these threads. Probably obsessed over them. Here’s the proof.
So he’s saying she doesn’t want to make valentine cards for her friends at school but is willing to make hundreds of cheap ornaments for her “fans” oh yeah because he will only force her to do the one that makes him money, exploitation at its finest people!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That video he posted today of Abbie at Disneyland when she was little.. I actually thought she looked more functional back then.. as far as enjoying herself, interacting with others and her environment. He told her to stop and she did .. does she do that now? I'm not sure what..if any abilities/skills she has gained since then.

Reactions: 9
They are out of their damn minds if they think Abbie will EVER have ANY independence.
She's too deep in the depths of IDD.
IMO
They’re very delusional about that. They always mention the room summer is in as maybe being a future semi-independent living space for Abbie, and that may have been when I realized how out of touch they were with where she’s at developmentally.

• Sad
Well guys save the date, Asa is doing another tour of inside abbies backpack soon.According to tonight’s vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video he posted today of Abbie at Disneyland when she was little.. I actually thought she looked more functional back then.. as far as enjoying herself, interacting with others and her environment. He told her to stop and she did .. does she do that now? I'm not sure what..if any abilities/skills she has gained since then.
I've always thought that. In really old videos she seems so much more clear headed and "with it" than she does now.

Well guys save the date, Asa is doing another tour of inside abbies backpack soon.
Oh yay! We get to see her pull-ups, wipes, and extra set of clothes! Riveting vlog content for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Summer chose to be part of FatheringAutism, exploitation and all. Her weight is fair game just like Priscilla's. And the "Freshman 15" would have hit her 3.5 years ago. She's on to the "Maass 50" at this point. (Not saying that's what she's gained(if any), just a glimpse of what's to come is she keeps at it).
I do see her as “in it for the money,” but why pick on a young woman’s weight? I started running at her age. That was the only way to keep weight off. It sucked. Anyone can say what they want here. I guess I just have a soft spot for those in their early 20’s since I struggled w/ an ED. Priss definitely nvr has! lol

I do see her as “in it for the money,” but why pick on a young woman’s weight? I started running at her age. That was the only way to keep weight off. It sucked. Anyone can say what they want here. I guess I just have a soft spot for those in their early 20’s since I struggled w/ an ED. Priss definitely nvr has! lol
No one picked on it. It was said that if she keeps eating like Priscilla and Asa, she'll soon start to look like them.

Reactions: 6
I agree, It seems like she was way more functional then.

Asa reads these threads. Probably obsessed over them. Here’s the proof.
She doesn't understand what anything she does means or why she's doing it, dumbass.
If it's about finding an activity that she can be part of, it's not to learn new skills or work on developing skills.
It's content for the vlog.
It's more exploitation.
IMO

• Heart
I remember a vlog going back to early 2018 when they were trying Keto (when Lauren was also on it) and P said her weight didn’t bother her. I’ll have to go for a vlog search for it.

Abbie looked like she had a fun time with Summer and Becca at the beach on Summers vlogs. But it’s even more clear that she uses Ab for views and subscribers.

I bit the bullet and watched Summers video. Has anyone noticed she has started channelling P "are you so excited". Close your eyes and you can't tell the difference. Yup Summer has definitely joined the cult

Been super busy lately & caught up on a few pages today. I have to be honest here & say that I’m not impressed by something that seems to be going on in this group. I *think* (but of course can’t be sure) there is someone who is continuously posting (every 6-7 min to be exact) using MANY different names. I used to see this happen a lot in other groups. If you’re doing this, please stop. There’s no need for that here. Just be yourself! More likes & posts under multiple accounts is not achieving anything. This group has always been extremely authentic. I realize it’s the internet & there are people out there with a severe enough mental illnesses where they probably feel addicted to such behavior. If that is you, please stop doing this.
I disagree, but why not just call them out and see if you're right?

U REALLY BOUT THAT TATTLE LIFE??

cause thats back before she was ignored all the time and raised by her older brother, just like that feral 'girl in the window' from Florida a while back. Lol

Hello everyone. I'm from the UK and recently stumbled across their You Tube channel. My little boy is currently going through an autism assessment and I was hoping to find some channels/videos from parents who had been through the same who were offering support and advice but also focused on the positives. I get none of this from Fathering Autism. They have a great platform to make a difference, instead their videos just leave me feeling so sad for Abbie and just so depressed. All that stands out is the amount of takeaways they consume, the huge amount of money they must make, the amount of trips they make, which must be such a sensory overload for poor Abbie and the crazy amount of coffee runs. Plus, the amount of psychos who turn up at their gatherings is scary. What kind of grown adult idolises a family like this and feels they have a right to hug and invade the space of an autistic child, and what kind if parent allows someone to do this to their child.
The Wee family is pretty genuine from what I've seen. I think if you just search WEE FAMILY they will come up. Then again, their little girl is actually autistic and not profoundly mentally ********.

Edit: LOL you can say duck duck duck, duck A DUCK all day long... But it bleeps out the dreaded R WORD. hahhahahahah I love the internet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.