Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done for saying that. I can’t believe it when people say they wouldn’t change their kids with disabilities, why would anyone not want the very best life for their children. Who would want their children to struggle on a daily basis when they could lead a much easier life. In my opinion it’s a selfish thing to say, look at Abbie, why would a parent want their child to be like that if they could change it.
I think I’ve mentioned this in here before but, I have hydrocephalus (a genetic disorder). I’ve had it since I was in utero. My parents were always told that if they had boys, one most likely would have hydro. 👋🏻 Hello, here I am. My older brother (by 26 months and 7 days is healthy) they were told I’d be blind, couldn’t walk or talk and basically I’d be a piece of flesh. that assessment sent my father into a rage that he just could not accept. My parents worked very hard to give me the best life possible while raising 4 other kids at the same time. They sacrificed a lot. I think my father would have done anything to change the life I had growing up. He always had a hard time accepting my limitations and therefore didn’t teach me things I would need to succeed later in life. ( I learned by sitting on the sidelines watching him instead of hand over hand instruction). as my need for less brain surgeries over the years continued, my ability to do more increased. HS grad, associates degree, bachelor’s degree, learned to drive ( all things doctors said would be impossible for me). my biggest fear when I got married and had a child was that my child would have the same genetic disorder. Nope, he’s a happy thriving 9 yr old who’s loud as all get out ( loud noises drive me nuts as it’s part of my PTSD from being in a garage fire when I was 7).
i guess the point of my ramble was that with my genetic disorder, my father did want the best for me but, didn’t know how to say or express it)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have been maintaining my 90 pound loss since March. No, I would not make an after dinner ice-cream run. If I want ice cream, which I often do, I eat a 100 calorie Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bar. I also log the calories beforehand. Weight loss maintenance requires a close eye and a willing to substitute favorites...for me at least. I have been on the yo-yo route more than twice. I am determined it won’t happen again.
90 lbs! WOW!!!!💖
That is incredible! Congratulations to You!
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
I agree with you 100%, you do have to make a commitment to some diet and lifestyle changes. I feel that when one continues to eat a trough full of heavy foods as Tink does, the weight will eventually come back.
It is not uncommon for our metabolism to change as we age. I started noticing some chunk creeping up on me around 35ish. Up until then I was 110-115 lbs. I am small in stature, which means an added 15 lbs on me, looks more like an added 30 lbs. 😕
I have adapted my eating, not really dieting, but TRYING to choose foods that have decent nutritional value... not a bunch of empty calories. I could stand to lose 10 lbs or so, but I am not beating myself up over it.
Lord knows, if I knew I would not become a Tinkerhog myself, I would snag me some Oreo cookies and a large glass of milk and I would throw myself a yum yum party. 😝
Watching Hoglips has made me incredibly thankful and more aware of my self-control.
I am constantly shocked at the extremely dense stupidity 🐷 exudes. It does not take a whole lot of intelligence to choose fresh foods, leans meats and to read food labels.
I cannot have any empathy for an obese Tink that continues to wallow in her pig pen of ignorance.. I just can’t! 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
90 lbs! WOW!!!!💖
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
I agree with you 100%, you do have to make a commitment to some diet and lifestyle changes. I feel that when one continues to eat a trough full of heavy foods as Tink does, the weight will eventually come back.
It is not uncommon for our metabolism to change as we age. I started noticing some chunk creeping up on me around 35ish. Up until then I was 110-115 lbs. I am small in stature, which means an added 15 lbs on me, looks more like an added 30 lbs. 😕
I have adapted my eating, not really dieting, but TRYING to choose foods that have decent nutritional value... not a bunch of empty calories. I could stand to lose 10 lbs or so, but I am not beating myself up over it.
Lord knows, if I knew I would not become a Tinkerhog myself, I would snag me some Oreo cookies and a large glass of milk and I would throw myself a yum yum party. 😝
Watching Hoglips has made me incredibly thankful and more aware of my self-control.
I am constantly shocked at the extremely dense stupidity 🐷 exudes. It does not take a whole lot of intelligence to choose fresh foods, leans meats and to read food labels.
I cannot have any empathy for an obese Tink that continues to wallow in her pig pen of ignorance.. I just can’t! 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I call BS.
Its nice they are paying, but we all saw how poor they were just a few years ago. No furniture in the front room, mismatched old furniture everywhere else, couldnt afford car repairs, no vacations, ate at home all the time, and Asa supposedly couldnt afford child support.
Its laughable that P thinks anyone would believe they lived this way because they were saving for college LOL
It’s interesting isn’t it that he didn’t pay child support but they had money put aside for I’s college? Pretty sure they should have stopped putting into that fund and pay for his child support!
If what she says is even true! 🙄

I grew up in a middle class home w/ 2 working parents & I’d help my Dad roll pennies saved. Thilly is just talking out of her privileged wide-ass. Yes it’s ideal to pay for college, but my parents also didn’t have the $ & wanted myself & siblings to be mature & take care of it, which we painstakingly did. There is no way in hell they had Isaiah’s college $ until they hit the youtooob lotto, so she’s being a complete SNOT as usual in acting like they’ve saved. Yeah, & they were HOW OLD when they bought their 1st house & got an ARM loan? Funny how quickly she forgets they both have criminal records as well. She can talk all high & mighty, but everyone knows they exploit their IDD daughter for money.
It’s gross. My daughter had 3 years of scholarships so we ‘only’ had to pay for her senior year. Thank goodness! And that was still a lot of money(relatively). I find it hard to believe that they e had thousands of dollars set aside for I, didn’t he get in trouble for no payment of child support? Stop putting into the college fund and pay the child support! I hope the mother of his first daughter asks for help with college for their daughter!

Reactions: 15
Yes, there’s no way he’d qualify for the $25+k tuition loan that my son qualified for. They make too much. My son is unable to use the full financial aid/loan because we have no means to pay back the $100k+ each for multiple children to go to college/university. (I wish we could call it uni in the US...I like the abbreviation). So community college it will be for 2 yrs & then 2 yrs at a 4 yr college/“uni.” Can Isaiah say the words aeronautical engineer? As always in life, the unwealthy struggle.

Isa can shove his wishful youtube begging for some dreamy new vehicle! My son won’t have a car until he has the means to help pay for it!

Someone direct me to the naughty corner & give me a strong drink! Their “family friendly vlogs” are triggering me!
Come on over, there's always room for one more🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I imagining that Assa said that Abbie did not like icecream?
Seems like it wasn't too long ago.
They contradict themselves so much, it's hard to keep it all straight but I really thought I heard him say that.
Edit:
I knew I heard it. Yet if you ask 🐖, Abbie always somehow magically "asks" for icecream on the rare occasions the two of them are out together. 😂
Starts at 13:45.
This still pisses me off. P never pushed her out of the way. She screamed in her ear and ran behind her. Then as Abbie is screaming and jumping Asa just stands and films and tells Isaiah "Get her! Get her!" What a worthless pair they are. P's giggling and trying to play it off "I pushed her out of the way and she got mad..." and Asa just filming it all. Isaiah was annoyed and rightfully so. And poor Piggy almost "broke my ankle trying to get out of the way!" and shakes her hoof for attention. Poor delicate Prilly....
I freaking despise them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Watching the vlog:
Abbie is bouncing off the walls, cannot be still, and Assa’s dumb ass wants to pile her into the cart so she can get a zero nutrition, sugar rush inducing doughnut????
Yep! That is exactly what she needs.🥺
Where is the common sense in this family? Do any one of The Maassives have even a tiny bit of bleeping common sense?
🤬
Again I ask, rhetorical question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe in her little mind the Skippy the Squirrel peanut butter jar on her dresser was for Issa's college fund? I do remember distinctly Assa saying they would not be helping pay, and Issa better rake in some scholarships just last spring? Or did I smoke crack?

This still pisses me off. P never pushed her out of the way. She screamed in her ear and ran behind her. Then as Abbie is screaming and jumping Asa just stands and films and tells Isaiah "Get her! Get her!" What a worthless pair they are. P's giggling and trying to play it off "I pushed her out of the way and she got mad..." and Asa just filming it all. Isaiah was annoyed and rightfully so. And poor Piggy almost "broke my ankle trying to get out of the way!" and shakes her hoof for attention. Poor delicate Prilly....
I freaking despise them.
And who wears shorts, and sandals hiking? In dry grass? I would think as Floridian as they claim to be they would dress more apropriatly? I have visited and saw many lizards and other reptiles. No surprise there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What it sounds like to me Ps mom/parents were setting money back for Isaiah college. Or bought bonds or something when he was born. They didn't even have furniture when he was born. Ps mom totally furnished their home because they were so poor. Which leads me to think any saving was done by grandparents not them.

Plus the grandparents give Isaiah money regularly. Ass even commented recently that the money Isaiah spends is from the grandparent.

There is no way that they saved money for college. Both are too self absorbed and would not go without and set on thousands of dollars for 18 years. And they have shown they are not responsible with money. Constantly spreading with little regard to anything but their own wants. Doesn't scream responsible parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 21
90 lbs! WOW!!!!💖
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
By the way:
I meant to say I could stand to lose 10 MORE lbs. 😯
I was pushing 145 lbs. I am 5’1” , so I was looking and feeling quite rotund.
I am now at 130 lbs...still a little round around the middle! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What it sounds like to me Ps mom/parents were setting money back for Isaiah college. Or bought bonds or something when he was born. They didn't even have furniture when he was born. Ps mom totally furnished their home because they were so poor. Which leads me to think any saving was done by grandparents not them.

Plus the grandparents give Isaiah money regularly. Ass even commented recently that the money Isaiah spends is from the grandparent.

There is no way that they saved money for college. Both are too self absorbed and would not go without and set on thousands of dollars for 18 years. And they have shown they are not responsible with money. Constantly spreading with little regard to anything but their own wants. Doesn't scream responsible parenting
I dont think the grandparents are/have covered this either. If they had, I'm sure P wouldnt be on social media announcing that her and Asa have been saving forever....her Mom follows her. And I'm also sure Isaiah would have mentioned it, and they wouldnt have been looking so hard for scholarships if this was already taken care of. They are simply using their YT and Slimelife Income, but dont want to say it. The humpers may be dismayed to know that they are putting Isaiah through college.

Reactions: 15
I dont think the grandparents are/have covered this either. If they had, I'm sure P wouldnt be on social media announcing that her and Asa have been saving forever....her Mom follows her. And I'm also sure Isaiah would have mentioned it, and they wouldnt have been looking so hard for scholarships if this was already taken care of. They are simply using their YT and Slimelife Income, but dont want to say it. The humpers may be dismayed to know that they are putting Isaiah through college.
I thought she just said "we" which would include her family. Maybe over the last year they saved some too but still could honestly see the majority coming from her family. Maybe they were pushing him to get grants and scholarships so they could use "their" money for whatever dumb thing they want next.

Of course I am just throwing out random thoughts lol they certainly been tossing money around like they got all the cash in the world.

I wonder how much income they actually claim... and if they got any virus stimulus money from the government... and will get round two if/when it happens. Not that I am going to go looking for income info or crunch numbers lol

I thought she just said "we" which would include her family. Maybe over the last year they saved some too but still could honestly see the majority coming from her family. Maybe they were pushing him to get grants and scholarships so they could use "their" money for whatever dumb thing they want next.

Of course I am just throwing out random thoughts lol they certainly been tossing money around like they got all the cash in the world.

I wonder how much income they actually claim... and if they got any virus stimulus money from the government... and will get round two if/when it happens. Not that I am going to go looking for income info or crunch numbers lol
True! I just read "we" as her and Asa. I think it odd that a 39 yr old woman would count her mother in that manner, but thats just me. If my parents had paid or saved for my kids educations I would certainly give them credit for it, I'd be so grateful. But P isnt known for being gracious so who knows lol

Reactions: 8
She is such a liar! Saving since the day he was born, really? Wasn't she like 18 or 19 when she had him? Didn't Asa desert them? Kinda doubt they were saving anything. And, yes they made vlogs about being so poor but now she is acting like they had IRAs, Savings, CD's and all the other tit. LIAR!
Just add it to her list of lies including that she only eats two bites of food at each meal - despite the fact that her plate is always full with much more than two bites worth of food, and that her instagram pics are not photoshopped or edited in any way. 🙄 🙄

• Heart
Who the heck knows what she meant by “preparing”? In her mind that could mean just about anything. She does not have a great grasp on language sometimes lol

The stimulus money would have been based on 2018 income so maybe or a reduced amount.

I think most of their income is claimed as it is thru third parties that will 1099 them like YouTube, Facebook, limelife. It just depends on what they are claiming as business expenses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Pretty quiet over on 🐷’s FB pages since the last maniacal snout selfie, which is nice!
My first thought was, Don’t they take your phones and such when you go in to rehab or detox? Maybe TinkerTipsy’s Japanese Pasture party, was a last Hoorah!?
She could also be nursing a major “Slimelife retreat“ 2 day hangover, which is probably more likely!
#momslosh #100shotsdown

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the heck knows what she meant by “preparing”? In her mind that could mean just about anything. She does not have a great grasp on language sometimes lol

The stimulus money would have been based on 2018 income so maybe or a reduced amount.

I think most of their income is claimed as it is thru third parties that will 1099 them like YouTube, Facebook, limelife. It just depends on what they are claiming as business expenses.
The stimulus money was based on 2019 earnings. 2018 income was only used if the IRS did not have a 2019 return on file.

Reactions: 5
Pretty quiet over on 🐷’s FB pages since the last maniacal snout selfie, which is nice!
My first thought was, Don’t they take your phones and such when you go in to rehab or detox? Maybe TinkerTipsy’s Japanese Pasture party, was a last Hoorah!?
She could also be nursing a major “Slimelife retreat“ 2 day hangover, which is probably more likely!
#momslosh #100shotsdown
I thought they would be coming back today?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they told them to keep things off social media to try to save some brand image. The whole thing is just a bad idea. People are going to be mad about covid no matter how “small” they said they made it and the Beauty Guides that had to cancel their trips and weren’t invited are also going to be pissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
#momslosh #100shotsdown
I think shes keeping quiet so she doesnt get slammed for traveling in Florida during the pandemic. They learned their lesson after Georgia. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.