Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody see this?? Can u believe him?! Father of the year right there!

"Lipstick"??? So what he is saying is that Cilla bought the boat? Or did she have so many tantrums lately about mean people attacking her that he had to do something big?

What a dumb thing to lie about....

Losing a half size or at most one is pretty common with weight loss. But 11 to 8 is s medical issue (what I mentioned about water retention and extreme swelling. )

Why on earth lie about your shoe size? So strange

Because she lies about everything and no one can see her feet so that is an easy one. I can see meowwowwow making a cow pic with a big cow claiming she lost weight in her hooves. :ROFLMAO: Next Cilla says she is losing weight in her ears!!!

Summer still looks like she is struggling to get over that surgery and she went on a trip? That makes no sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Losing a half size or at most one is pretty common with weight loss. But 11 to 8 is s medical issue (what I mentioned about water retention and extreme swelling. )

She lies about everything. Just another “non-scale” victory!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WHY THE HECK DOESNT SHE JUST GIVE THESE ITEMS TO A HOMELESS SHELTER?
Nope she's gotta make every last buck.

I also think its using Abbie again..
under the name of "Mothering Autism"
Who would want her nasty shoes. They share the peloton shoes and don’t wear socks. Her shoes probably smell like ass. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Here is a comment from a fan on MD's YT video about FA.

"She’s thriving compared to what she was before! If they discipline her like other normal children she retaliates more because she thrives on chaos!! And she is pretty much potty trained these days!! Btw She’s severely autistic!! Did u forget that part!!??"

What vlogs is this woman watching? How in the hell have they brainwashed so many people to not even believe what they SEE? It's mind boggling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So, Cilla is all "life jackets are only compulsory at all times for children under 6".

Well, Abbie might have the body of a 15 year old, but she has the mind of an 18 month - 2 year old. If she fell over-board, or they had to quickly evacuate, Abbie would lose her tit. She wouldn't have a diddly-clue what to do. She certainly wouldn't have the mental capacity to decide to swim for the shore, or the physical strength to do so. And we've also seen what Abbie does when the unexpected happens... Remember when the saw the snake on that walk, and Cilla pushed Abbie out of the way? The sudden movement and unexpected behaviour caused Abbie to absolutely LOSE HER MIND. A wide-open lake is a completely different experience to their pool at home. Just not comparable. And compare that with the trauma of falling in, or evacuating? Abbie would absolutely be in serious danger. Yes, Assa and Isa. would try to help her, but a thrashing, panicked 15 year old, in the middle of a lake? No chance.

And don't get me started on the golf cart...? Abbie could have that seatbelt off in a flash.
Has anyone been following the story of Eva Sherbondy? A little girl of 8 or 9, last August randomly fell out of a moving golf cart and hit her head (not travelling at the speed the Maass' drive theirs). She has been in a vegetative state ever since. Constantly in and out of hospital. Clearly in a lot of distress/pain most of the time. Doctors predict she won't recover any further. Honestly the kindest thing would be to let her pass, but the family are extremely religious. Her dad is Dugansherbondy on insta.
I've never heard of this family but have you seen their Gofundme account? Geez

Reactions: 3
Did I hear her right, she went from a size 11 shoe to an 8.5?? That’s a lotta foot fat!
I have never heard of someone losing shoe sizes when they lose weight, never. So basically, her foot length shrunk? There is no way...sorry not sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never heard of this family but have you seen their Gofundme account? Geez

So this 7 year old was in a moving vehicle ( I know, a cart) with friends just driving around. No helmet. Then there is an accident and people are sending gobs and gobs of money. This is not a good precedent to set if you ask me. There are some evil parents in this world that could set their kid up to get hurt then pray for GFM.

Funny....Asa and Cilla never put a helmet, mask, life vest on Abbie. They go like 35 in that cart on roads with cars!!! She is traveling with no mask and her hands on everything. They put her in a boat with no protection. They have no protection around their pool. They took her on that hike in pouring rain with all that slippery mud. Are they wanting something detrimental to happen so they can beg for more money?

Starting to seem suspicious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They said in tonight's vlog the RV is for "adult Abbie". Years in the future. It's worth a re-listen because he says it so dismissive like. As if they had never intended for it to be soon.
Apparently, the boat is for the "typical teenager" Abbie. The now.
What did he mean by an “adult Abbie”? I heard that and didn’t understand the meaning...this poor child is never going to move onto adulthood. I am astonished too that they do not have a life jacket on Abbie. She is quick to jump into the pool, faster than her parents and all it would take is one big wave or bounce and she is going to get thrown out of that boat. They are so incredibly foolish for not having her in a life jacket.

I have never heard of someone losing shoe sizes when they lose weight, never. So basically, her foot length shrunk? There is no way...sorry not sorry!
I had the full gastric bypass surgery stomach stapled 9 years ago and never lost a shoe size. I’m still the same size shoe I was before. My sisters had the surgery also we are all average size now and not overweight at all and three of us all have the same shoe size we started With. Idk maybe she’s special and lost 3 shoe sizes or she bought men’s shoes cause her size would be an 81/2 9 in men’s if she did.
Also I cannot believe the rabid fans in the Facebook comments and also Miss Priss. Attacking literally attacking people because all they asked was where is Abbies life jacket. Because they are genuinely concerned and don’t want anything happening to her And they all got attacked! Priscilla is the BIGGEST STUCK UP witch I’ve ever seen. She used be awesome the weight loss and money went to her already big fat head.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So this 7 year old was in a moving vehicle ( I know, a cart) with friends just driving around. No helmet. Then there is an accident and people are sending gobs and gobs of money. This is not a good precedent to set if you ask me. There are some evil parents in this world that could set their kid up to get hurt then pray for GFM.

Funny....Asa and Cilla never put a helmet, mask, life vest on Abbie. They go like 35 in that cart on roads with cars!!! She is traveling with no mask and her hands on everything. They put her in a boat with no protection. They have no protection around their pool. They took her on that hike in pouring rain with all that slippery mud. Are they wanting something detrimental to happen so they can beg for more money?

Starting to seem suspicious.
I think they are just ignorant narcissists. They are going to follow the absolute least that is legally required of them and nothing else.

My brother in law is the same way. He wants very little government, but thinks if it was actually safer, the government would require it.

Reactions: 9
Y’all, I swear, if I see a manatee in the water and he is gunning it around and doesn’t slow down, I may actually loose it.. I have never been that silent but I refuse to let him hurt an animal because his daughter wants the boat to go super fast... I am sorry but I have a huge respect for all creatures. I will find his boat numbers and turn him into the Florida WildlifeCC... Let me see it one time Asa. I will personally make a trip to Florida and demand justice from the local authorities in the area..
Asa, you never seem to be one that wants to follow the rules nor the law but I will definitely make sure that you loose everything, if you come close to hurting one of the most gentlest animals in the planet...

Okay, back to the regular program.. I still don’t see how he thinks that she won’t jump into the water.. I think they both are drinking a lot tonight..
Is this his boat number?

1595594125325.png

Reactions: 7

My shoe size went from a size 81/2 to 10 when I gained all my weight. After I lost weight, my shoe size stayed the same.

Reactions: 5
I am confused. Were they out in the boat on a lake or the sea?

I trust they dont get financial help with Isaiahs tuition fees. With all the money they slosh around this would not be fair. It seems apparent that he has not got a scholarship so what are his annual tuition fees?

Reactions: 5
Love how Princess P made sure to tell us that they're supporting local businesses by using the guy that was recommended to them by Crazy Nanny for Abbie's Art Merch... and I had to seriously lol @ God-Cilla saying that she & the design guy worked 'really hard' on making the design for the AbbieTude sticker... 😐😐
You put "I've got AbbieTude" in a couple of very basic fonts over top of the autism puzzle pieces... that must have taken.. all of three minutes??
🙄🙄
Ugh those puzzle pieces. I wish they'd realise how offensive that symbol is to the autistic community. I saw the video with the puzzle piece masks that were sent to them by leghumpers and I thought they were the ugliest I'd ever seen. I wish they'd start doing stuff with the infinity symbol on instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think he's saying that funds were because of Lipstick Mama. How much money is she making with them?
She’s had some months when she sold $50k and I think is at 30% commission on that plus her commission off of her downline.
They are living like these sales will continue and not just really good months.

Reactions: 10
Instead of trying to explain the life jacket situation or why Abbie doesn’t need one he comments this....

regardless of the laws, Abbie has autism so what does that really mean for her? If she were to fall or jump in the water, there is a high possibly she will need guidance. It’s nothing like a swimming pool. These people are just know it alls and constantly have to prove why others are wrong. Simple things like people worrying about Abbies safety. It’s not even “haters” it’s actual leghumpers.....and then they have their rude leghumpers attacking other leghumpers🤦‍♀️
It was actually P doing all the responding to post last night AND she is away at her slimelife meeting. She posted to her stories and was at a Japanese restaurant with some other women sounding sloshed. Im not sure where Assa was, but she seemed to be doing all the damage control.

Yup, leghumpers vs leghumpers and they were getting nasty with each other. Haha, I'm sure they have lost some viewers over this. They finally pushed some over the edge.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.