Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B.O.A.T = Break Out Another Thousand

I have a boat.... just a fishing one... but we spent more money on trying to keep it running than we did buying it. Currently doesn't run lol

I would hope they aren't getting a boat. The live like uneducated trash that won the lottery. They are going to spend until they are deep in a hole. Guess Ass isn't going to be successful in Ps parents eyes when they are moving in with Ps mom.
I couldn't agree more. The Gravy Train isn't going to last forever. It's not like they have college degrees in something like engineering or some other tangible career that isn't going to go out of fade in the near future. I feel like they are delusional about stating Abbie's finances are set for life. I don't believe they have actually researched how much a lifetime of care cost for someone with her level of care needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched the boating vlog from 2018 and here are some highlights, compliments of Asa. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s one miserable looking
:m
72032973-E3A5-4B88-B8EC-267FE7302C6D.jpeg
C8E1F1FC-BDFE-45C3-A213-ED746933EC64.jpeg
650BB34A-490A-4C78-9163-3869CF076FD4.jpeg
48754B46-DDDC-4C06-919B-CC8770708E78.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All that salmonella water splashing everywhere yum
My thoughts exactly. Watch, two days from now Abbie will be sicker than a dog. I’m actually shocked she doesn’t get sick more the way she constantly has her hands in her mouth and nose and God knows where else. Ewwwww.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
How can they afford a boat, aren’t they expensive. I think him saying she is looking at a boy on her phone is bullshit, they are so desperate for her to be a regular teen, she isn’t and never will be.
They can play like my neighbor does.. sign the paperwork to lease it and then don’t make all the payments. Then hide it from the repo man. My neighbor has lots of toys. But he lost everything he kept at the house. They took his mustang and truck a few months ago it was hysterical! He reminds me off Ass every time he buys something he calls a bunch of friends to come over and shows it to them like he’s showing something on a game show. You know how Ass shows crap to viewers... look a new set of washer dryers... and a fridge by Maytag... same they need validation crap. That’s why if he bought a boat which I doubt he probably leased it, I wouldn’t even keep talking about it because we are making him hard. He’s like they are so excited! Don’t feed that monster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How can they afford a boat, aren’t they expensive. I think him saying she is looking at a boy on her phone is bullshit, they are so desperate for her to be a regular teen, she isn’t and never will be.
I agree. I think she just liked the song.

Reactions: 10
They can play like my neighbor does.. sign the paperwork to lease it and then don’t make all the payments. Then hide it from the repo man. My neighbor has lots of toys. But he lost everything he kept at the house. They took his mustang and truck a few months ago it was hysterical! He reminds me off Ass every time he buys something he calls a bunch of friends to come over and shows it to them like he’s showing something on a game show. You know how Ass shows crap to viewers... look a new set of washer dryers... and a fridge by Maytag... same they need validation crap. That’s why if he bought a boat which I doubt he probably leased it, I wouldn’t even talk about it because we are making him hard. He’s like they are so excited! Don’t feed that monster.
Dang, that sure would make grate content for Youtube if you secretly filmed his demise. I guess I watch too many satire channels on Youtube. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Abbie is back at it huh.
Adding touches of brown to her all pink typical teenager room.
Awesome.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha @Baymaus
I was tryna figure out the same thing
That thing Abbie was wearing looked like it was inside out with those two pieces down the side. 🐷 has no sense of style at all.

This is wrong on so many levels🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂View attachment 189962
Oh, my giddy aunt, wtf is that, talk about a total eclipse.

I'll bring the liquor. Not a fan of wine, believe it or not.
I don’t drink so a nice bit of the wacky bacci for me please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Abbie is back at it huh.
Adding touches of brown to her all pink typical teenager room.
Awesome.
Okay so why aren’t they putting Abbie back in the restriction pjs. We all know fecal smearing is probably the least that’s going on in that room. Why would you want to wake up to having a huge mess every morning and why would you want to let your daughter play in and eat her own feces. I’d really think that be behaviors you’d want to stop.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I watched the boating vlog from 2018 and here are some highlights, compliments of Asa. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s one miserable looking
:m
View attachment 189964View attachment 189966View attachment 189967View attachment 189965
Yeah, we know A’s excited over Summer’s friends hopping on. Perhaps I’s too! 🙃

I think Ab painted her walls at bedtime & that’s why there wasn’t a vlog the next day.

This is wrong on so many levels🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂View attachment 189962
When he flashed that moment on vid, I heard the “oh no no no” laughing tiktok voiceover in my head & thought ‘why’d he leave that in!’ He oddly paused & it seemed intentional, so people can laugh at her! Thilla! If you bend forward just a little & the whole world can see your wide load & puffy w/ fat coochie, then your swim dress is too short! And we know you hate your body, but that doesn’t mean your family & the public need to have their eyesight damaged!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually pretty funny how they made it a point to say exactly how little Prigly ate of the subway. Every once in awhile, he does that. Like we dont see her massive portions the other 99% of the time. And her mojitos. And her fancy coffees. (not that I believe she only ate a half of a half of a half or whatever he claimed) But he must thing we're all pretty stupid. Too bad lotsa the Humpers really are....

Okay. So do I have this straight?
Big Prilly's gonna be sending Hello fresh meals to Isaiah at college? And he's gonna make em there?????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching P with that chicken... *head in hands*

I was like, "oh tell me she's not washing it..."

Nope, just pouring GALLONS of water down the drain and spraying salmonella everywhere. She literally is the dumbest.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.