Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I agree that special needs people are not always portrayed in the best or most accurate ways on TV and in movies, that doesn't negate the fact that Abbie is intellectually disabled and does not have an average level of intelligence. She may be a bit smarter than what most people might think... but she is still below average intelligence.
Abbie's IDD truly is a sore spot for them. They very rarely mention it and for the most part they act as if it doesn't exist. But it does.
Isaiah, I have a feeling you read here and I want to say that I know you love your sister and you don't like people having bad opinions about Abbie or that they're going after her (which... let's be honest here.. there have been times on this message board when cruel things were said about Abbie) and I get that you want to defend her. But I think a big part of truly loving Abbie is accepting her for who she really is. Not who you wish she was. She does not think like a neurotypical person and has a significant intellectual disability. This doesn't make her a bad person or less deserving of respect. It's just a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Asshat getting things "Straight". about Abbie's intelligence... as if we haven't been watching his VLOGS for the last couple of years.. and we all have a pretty good idea of what she is capable/not capable of... All I keep thinking is the Jamaica incident when they told them she shouldn't be on the boat but typical Asshat just had to give them "autism lessons" ..yet.. what happened.... the Jamaican blow out ... he even then didn't stop being the Asshat he is.

They know what is best for Abbie on the boat... so. ..just shut up and let them have their Content!!!! If you are a jerk. .... ie.... call them out on their stupidity.... then they will block you... reminds me why we call him Asshat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if it was really Isaiah who wanted to discuss all the hot button topics, or if Asa put him up to it to deflect. Asa knows that he and P have been taking heat for being defensive....maybe he used Isaiah to make his points to hopefully avoid backlash? Wouldnt put it past him.
And for someone who is so gifted...Isaiah sounds like a 12 yr old when he speaks. I hope he learns how to express himself better. He seems to be one who is limited to "book smarts". All the knowledge but no application...
Asa told him to do it. I strongly believe that. Asa is always concerned with 'optics' if you will. How things will look or how they'll come across. He knows that viewers are more likely to listen if it's coming from Isaiah because Isaiah seems more genuine and in a lot of ways, more 'innocent' compared to Asa.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Asshat loves to talk. Wow, shut the duck up, fat man. I agree with another post about Isaiah. I use to like Isaiah, but I can not stand when he talks now, DUDE or Bro! Again, Abbie is so intelligent, as they sit there talking about her (like she isn't there) he says she probably has no idea what they're talking about. I'm still very very upset about Summer grabbing Abbie's butt. It's just not ok, nor is it ok for anyone to do that no matter what relationship you have with that child/teen. That was 26 min of Asshat not shutting the funk up...26min. 🤦‍♀️ Is Asshat worried that when Isaiah goes off to school the young girls that watch to see Isaiah will leave? Views dropping as if lately?!? BTW...bet Abbie learned the art of manipulation from her two parents. Apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Abbie is very intelligent .. because she can manipulate... ie .. she will throw a tantrum if she doesn't get fast food or junk food.

Asshat is so sickening in this video....

Get ahold of yourself Asshat... if Abbie is really intelligent.. you should be ashamed of yourself if you have only taught her a few signs, if she manipulates you with meltdowns, if she is still not potty trained, if she is still working on colors after all these years...etc etc etc.

• Heart
I don’t know if I’m allowed to mention the site. Just do a google search for Our Landing Crew YTMD. It should lead you to the thread. It is slow loading though.
Thank you, i found it!!

Reactions: 2
Okay so no joke I was like is Abbie even in the cart and then finally I heard her moan. Seriously, yes she’s physically the size of a 15 year old but would you honestly just throw a toddler back there and start talking to your older child and ignore the younger one. Especially when an idiot has been teaching her how to unlock a seatbelt... Because honestly that scared me. I wouldn’t be ignoring a small child in the back of an open vehicle for that long and to me she’s a small child. Am I over reacting. I’m a bit of a worrier so maybe I am. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So how gross was it they ate on a bench covered in duck tit. 🤢

Abbie has seen plenty of different types of water and has ran to jump in so nice try Isaiah. Better luck next time there kid. You can do tell that was a set up by the way you kept eyeing the camera you little weasel. You are getting more and more like your father!

Hey Asshole your boat is extremely small! And Abbie barely has the mentality of a toddler no matter how you spin it and should be in a life vest. You can’t spin this anyway to win this. Doesn’t matter it’s Florida.... she’s got the mind of a child therefore should be treated like one for her safety! You are not going to listen so it doesn’t matter. You are like talking to a brick wall. Hopefully for Abbies sake nothing happens to her.

Isaiah shut up! I’ve seen you at surfers for autism and you get knocked around by little waves so I don’t believe anyone in that family can swim well.

I had to fast forward it because I couldn’t stand listening to much more of their crap..

And did anyone notice Abbie was making odd noises again while Ass and Isaiah were talking about their hats.

And I stopped I couldn’t continue..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh, and Asshat, we're assuming her intelligence based on what you've talked about and shown in the vlogs over the years.
Do we know with absolute certainty what her intelligence level is? No. No one does. But there is far more evidence to support that she's below average intelligence rather than average or high.
I'm not saying she has the IQ of a turnip, but she is not as intelligent and cognizant as you're trying to say she is. I think that's a lot of wishful thinking.

• Heart
Oh, and Asshat, we're assuming her intelligence based on what you've talked about and shown in the vlogs over the years.
Do we know with absolute certainty what her intelligence level is? No. No one does. But there is far more evidence to support that she's below average intelligence rather than average or high.
I'm not saying she has the IQ of a turnip, but she is not as intelligent and cognizant as you're trying to say she is. I think that's a lot of wishful thinking.
Even if I was on the boat, i would insist on wearing a life jacket! None of them are good swimmers. We've seen P flail and not even be able to right herself in the water while Asa just... filmed. Even if P could swim, we've seen in the snake vlog she would worry only about herself then lie about it.

Abbie could hit her head, or get disoriented in the water and swim down instead of up. She drinks any type of water. I've seen Abbie "swim". She mostly just bobs in the water, often touching her feet to the bottom, waving her arms sometimes.

Just because its not law on Florida doesnt mean you shouldnt be doing it! Unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, and she hasn't jumped in a body of water for over eight years? I seem to recall sometime last summer I believe when she jumped into a lake and you titled the video something like "I can't believe she jumped in!"

I guess that's kind of like how you claim that Abbie hasn't slept during the day for many years either. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Like, are you not aware there is video evidence of these things???

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay so no joke I was like is Abbie even in the cart and then finally I heard her moan. Seriously, yes she’s physically the size of a 15 year old but would you honestly just throw a toddler back there and start talking to your older child and ignore the younger one. Especially when an idiot has been teaching her how to unlock a seatbelt... Because honestly that scared me. I wouldn’t be ignoring a small child in the back of an open vehicle for that long and to me she’s a small child. Am I over reacting. I’m a bit of a worrier so maybe I am. 🤷🏻‍♀️

So how gross was it they ate on a bench covered in duck tit. 🤢

Abbie has seen plenty of different types of water and has ran to jump in so nice try Isaiah. Better luck next time there kid. You can do tell that was a set up by the way you kept eyeing the camera you little weasel. You are getting more and more like your father!

Hey Asshole your boat is extremely small! And Abbie barely has the mentality of a toddler no matter how you spin it and should be in a life vest. You can’t spin this anyway to win this. Doesn’t matter it’s Florida.... she’s got the mind of a child therefore should be treated like one for her safety! You are not going to listen so it doesn’t matter. You are like talking to a brick wall. Hopefully for Abbies sake nothing happens to her.

Isaiah shut up! I’ve seen you at surfers for autism and you get knocked around by little waves so I don’t believe anyone in that family can swim well.

I had to fast forward it because I couldn’t stand listening to much more of their crap..

And did anyone notice Abbie was making odd noises again while Ass and Isaiah were talking about their hats.

And I stopped I couldn’t continue..
The water looked green and nasty there. Another instance of he is there for VLOG content and not so much to enjoy a picnic. Wow.. todays VLOG was really off putting... he really really wants have Abbie on the boat w/o a life jacket. She might be in a 15 year old body but mentally I dont even think she is 18 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yesterday we watched her ask for cereal. Asa tells her to get her bowl. She got a plate. He is nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I made a Landing Crew Tattle!

Also i made it until asa and isaiah were telling us that abbie would be fine on the boat and she knows better and also, they arent gonna do it anyway when i peaced out.

I have youtube premium and it makes me extra anxious that they might get $$

Reactions: 5
Thoughts on tonite's vlog...🌟Long post warning🌟

Asshat complains that the biggest pain about his very expensive golf cart is that there’s no Bluetooth… oh, boo hoo! One of the many pricey toys you have doesn’t have a certain feature.

Asa prompts Isaiah to say something that he supposedly said, conveniently off camera. Isaiah talks about how it’s interesting that people assume that whenever Abbie sees water, she thinks “I need to jump in there.” Sees it as the same thing as the pool. “Because she doesn’t. I don’t think she does. I mean, it’s like any typical person, like, when you see a lake, you know, it’s not the same as a pool. We can all register that. Abbie has the intelligence to understand that jumping in the pool is not the same as jumping in the river.”
Asshat mentions that the subject comes up a lot. Isaiah mentions ppl asking what if Abbie tries to hop off the boat. Both Asshat and Isaiah claim that Abbie knows the appropriate times to do things.
So, Abbie is aware and cognizant enough to know the difference between jumping in the pool at home vs other bodies of water, and she knows the appropriate times to do things… but yet, she doesn’t know what she’s saying when you ask her if she wants to do something or eat a certain food. She has difficulties differentiating between yes and no.
Isaiah said it’s like any typical person. Except, it isn’t. Abbie is not typical. There isn’t anything wrong with that. She just isn’t neurotypical and doesn’t think of things and ‘register’ things the way NT people do. She has virtually no self-control when it comes to food, what makes them think she has self-control in other areas?

Asshat said he responded to a comment which surprised him because ppl assume that Abbie’s intelligence is not high enough to know not to just throw herself off the side of a boat. He goes on to say that there were a ‘gazillion’ comments about it and so he wanted to address it.
He tries to justify things by saying that both he & P have grown up on boats as have their parents and that it just isn’t common to wear lifejackets. If it’s a kayak, dingy, or other small boat then yes, wear a lifejacket. “And this is not to contest what anybody’s saying, at all, about wearing a lifejacket. I just hope you would know, like, I did see a lot of comments saying ‘I think they would do what is safe’,… rambles on that sometimes we’ll see Abbie in a life jacket if the boat is going fast or if they’re in a situation where less attention is being paid to Abbie, then they’ll have her in the lifejacket.
Asshat continues to ramble on and basically it just sounds like a lot of damage control.

I’ll probably rant some more later on… lol
Absolutely. Basically it was all a reading from the gospel according to Arsewipe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And here's Asa talking about Abbies "intelligence" at Halloween. Jump to the 12 min mark. And watch P's face. She hates to even talk about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I made a Landing Crew Tattle!

Also i made it until asa and isaiah were telling us that abbie would be fine on the boat and she knows better and also, they arent gonna do it anyway when i peaced out.

I have youtube premium and it makes me extra anxious that they might get $$
I’m a YouTube Premium user also. I love it!

Reactions: 2
And here's Asa talking about Abbies "intelligence" at Halloween. Jump to the 12 min mark. And watch P's face. She hates to even talk about it.
I remember that vlog and especially that part. The part where Asshat says "it stung", really says it all. They know what her intelligence level and mentality really is and it's not where they'd like it to be or wish that it was, and that particular fact stings. The truth hurts.
He even says in that subscription box that the stuff for the 2 - 5 year olds was too advanced for Abbie. Yet today he (and Isaiah) try to say that Abbie is super intelligent. Hell, in today's video he listed a bunch of things she either can't do or has a lot of difficulty with, which actually illustrates her low intelligence, but still tries to say she's super smart.
The denial, the hypocrisy and the lies... it must get tiring!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Abby can’t swim. She can barely keep her head above water and she doesn’t even know not to drink it (boat explosion in Jamaica) throw all of them in a body of water with a current, murky water, and they can’t touch the bottom, I’d put money on it that only Isaiah would make it. Asa might, but he would try to save Abby and she would throw a fit and take both of them down. And p can’t swim either!
I personally think Abbie would panic/flip out if she fell or jumped out of the boat. She’s used to the pool where she can touch most of the bottom and is never more than a few feet from the side of the pool.
If she sinks out there they won’t be able to see her. 😢 She needs a life jacket. She also needs practice swimming to the back of the boat (engine killed and anchor down) and climbing out of the water. I don’t think she has the strength.

I remember that vlog and especially that part. The part where Asshat says "it stung", really says it all. They know what her intelligence level and mentality really is and it's not where they'd like it to be or wish that it was, and that particular fact stings. The truth hurts.
He even says in that subscription box that the stuff for the 2 - 5 year olds was too advanced for Abbie. Yet today he (and Isaiah) try to say that Abbie is super intelligent. Hell, in today's video he listed a bunch of things she either can't do or has a lot of difficulty with, which actually illustrates her low intelligence, but still tries to say she's super smart.
The denial, the hypocrisy and the lies... it must get tiring!!
Exactly. Its the back and forth that ticks me off. When its clear she isnt making progress he creates progress for the vlogs, like Abbie picking colors on her ipad with it out of view of the camera......and when he cant create or deny something he retreats to her delays. Its sickening.

• Heart
Exactly. Its the back and forth that ticks me off. When its clear she isnt making progress he creates progress for the vlogs, like Abbie picking colors on her ipad with it out of view of the camera......and when he cant create or deny something he retreats to her delays. Its sickening.
I wonder if she’ll ever make any real progress. Yesterday I noticed while she was rocking (dizzying) on the couch, she didn’t seem to notice that Becca came over. Does she have any awareness - or just when it comes to food.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.