Fathering Autism #38 Scamlife retreat, learning new lies, 20lbs added to Tinkerhog's Thighs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was horrible!

She was acting like a brat on the couch when Isaiah was ready to go to DD.. I would have left her ass there. She started that pinching tit too. Maybe if they set some rules, schedules and discipline she wouldn’t be so unruly. And they wouldn’t need to have some random weirdo living in a makeshift shed outside their house that pretends to be a caregiver of said child too. The said weirdo is now the wife’s SlimeLife lackey that’s probably getting paid respite hours.

Hey Asshole.. I don’t think Abbie likes the boat no matter how you spin it.

I hate how he tries to force her answers when he doesn’t like the one she gives. I think he and Isaiah really wanted to eat that slop that was chicken and wanted her to pick something else. Because Isaiah said he didn’t have that and wanted to eat that, and although it looked like enough for three people we know it was barely enough for the two of them. If you didn’t want her to pick that then don’t freakin offer it to her in the first place!

And Summer better stop violating that poor girl! It’s getting worse. And it’s getting disgusting. I’m sorry but Summer is really crossing a line for me and I’m starting to feel uncomfortable with her behavior it’s not even funny anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A
They are beyond scrapping the bottom if the barrel
Do you want to go for ride..shakes head no..bug the crap out of her till she gets up to go , who knows her how long he was bugging her
Do you want to go back on boat..shakes head no..look boat..shakes head no..you want to go back on boat don't you..shakes head no and books ass out if the room
Lines up food in front if her..what do you want..points to chicken..look again what do you want..points to chicken.. which do you want...guess where she points...I THINK SHE WANTS CHICKEN DUMBASS
Yet he says she has a problem with yes and no...more like Asshole does
Oh but Abbie doesn't really know what she's saying! She always goes with 'No' first because that's an easier head motion!
🙄🙄🙄

Like I said before, Asshat only pulls that tit when Abbie's response doesn't go along with what he wants to do or what he wants to choose.
But of course, let's blame it on Abbie's communication skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well....people like the Tinkerhog costume, and now several are saying Abbie spoke. What in the entire hell do they see/hear that we dont?

View attachment 191706
Must be some kind of bionic hearing 🙄
My father use to say everyone needs something to believe in.
I think leghumpers put on their rose colored glasses, put on their headphones and then see and hear what they want to believe

What is a wave runner? That's a new one on me.
Here you go
yamaha-waverunners-2020-exr-rally-inspired-yellow-blue.jpg

We thought Cilla tubing was funny 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to be a 😈 here .. but I too heard the "I want that".

Do I believe she said it outright , no.
But I do believe that she was mimicking sounds and it sounded quite close. I don't think A/P give her the benefit of the doubt when it comes to what she is capable of.. I think they have put her abilities into a box and refuse to believe she will ever become stronger in any area.. it's sad.

But I do understand what the commenters are saying today.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He may not feel any resentment yet because it is all he has really known. But I predict as he ages, and gets distance and independence, and starts meeting people and really seeing how hard and odd his childhood was, he may get pissed at A&P. I hope he will utilize campus counseling services while he is away from them, so they cannot interfere and have "group" work. I remember when they were sponsered by Talk Space, online counseling, Asa actually stood in Isaiahs room and listened. I was LIVID. One, his private feelings are not Asas business, parent or not. Two, Isaiah would never open up with Asa hovering around.
I remember the 'internet counselor' for Isaiah.
I remember thinking, how messed up it was.
They have insurance. They can afford a copay. They have transportation. There is absolutely no reason Isaiah could not have a real counselor with real in person sessions, other than the fact the hambeasts are lazy and greedy.
I also wondered if 'internet counselors' were even legit. For all he knew he could be sharing personal things with someone in a 3rd world country, sitting in their underwear, eating Cheetos, taking calls like a call center.
I'm just not down with the online 'internet counselor' B.S. Isaiah got shorted and exploited in that little sponsorship.
Money over everything is their way of life.
#garbagepeople
#Abbiefirst

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Robin Lee is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic!
Ok in her defensive...I know I'm gonna sound crazy here....the first time he asks her and she points, it does sound like a very sloppy "I want that one" and the only reason I think she might have, is from years of working for a man who spoke like that from a brain injury. He sounded just like that. You had to listen closely to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You are correct. Thank You for catching my error. The only excuse I have is taking pain meds today. 😋
We call it a jet-ski.

Good god that thrashing on the couch! Did anyone else see the back cushion in her spot? Its almost flattened. Even the cushion where P sits isnt like that. Thats a lot of rocking!

And sweet Maverick. He doesnt deserve this tit show family.
Not sure if they did it with this couch, but I know they stuffed the cushions at the old house with plastic bags or something so that when she had and explosion they could just wash the cover.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know this is mentioned on here many times after tonight's vlog. WTF, Summer. Sorry, but I feel something is clearly wrong. For Asshat to make the decision to keep it in a vlog makes me question so much.
They say how important it is for Abbie to communicate so why did she not have her device when Asshat was asking what meal she wanted? I only see her use her device in blogs for watching videos or in therapy. This family is so full of tit. Shouldn't her device be like a third arm? I do understand that it needs to be charged, but she never uses it for speaking and communication.
BTW...Summer, you're a sick duck!!! Carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG,I don't know why,I cracked up looking at this!! I choked on my water!!! lol WTF IS RIGHT!!

This is sickening!!
I honestly think she was checking to see if she was wet. Her diaper was sagging bad. But then again who knows with these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a garish display during the best of times, let alone during a pandemic. Willful neglect. No life jackets for two morbidly obese adults who are Each a heart attack waiting to happen, with a severely challenged daughter in their care. All The things don’t feed you — just like all that Dunkin’ doesn’t feed you. I don’t see how they can even afford just the insurance — on all the things but also they are buying their own health insurance. Just their insurance coverage alone must be so high. Then house payment, car payments, boat payment, all the gas for all the trips. Then the food bill. All the Amazon deliveries and Target runs. And tuition. Their internet/cable bill. Their electric bill. Pool maintenance. The outflow never stops. It’s just not adding up to me. I know there is money in YouTube — but I don’t believe they make enough for all this. If they did, they wouldn’t be selling face masks.
Google Asa and you will set his networth

Reactions: 1
Pricilla is the most selfish mother /wife ever and I actually Almost feel bad for Asa. He takes care of Abbie pretty much by his self while she is out running the roads, sitting on her phone, doing nothing . It’s disgusting. Maybe she should let Isaiah and Asa go away for a boys weekendbegote I leaves for college. Just the 2 of them. She goes away a lot and never spends time with Abbie. She is a poor excuse for a mother and crappy wife.
I wonder if this has ever happened? Where Isiah and Assa go away and P is left with Abbie on her own?

Reactions: 10
The ass/diaper grab by Summer was infuriating. Especially after seeing her spooning with Abbie in bed in a recent vlog.
Abbie has no personal space. Except when she violently rocks on the couch and even that gets encroached upon by someone. Usually Summer.
Abbie needs a voice.
CPS may not be where her voice is, but she definitely needs someone to intervene and read the fuking riot act to the hambeasts and to Summer about her inappropriate touching, kissing, hugging, spooning and invading Abbie's personal space.
In my opinion, Summer's behavior is not only wrong because it's selfish and rude but in many ways it seems quite sexualized. IMO.
Summer is 23. Abbie is 2 in a 15 yr old body
If you think I'm the one seeing this all wrong, please respond and use small words to explain why, like I'm 5 years old.
I really don't understand this.
And I want to.
I want to not have the concerns I have for Abbie. She has enough crazy tit to deal with in that home as it is.

I wonder if this has ever happened? Where Isiah and Assa go away and P is left with Abbie on her own?
Yes. It happened when Assa went to Virginia in February. While he was gone the news about his first daughter broke.
🐖 was alone with Abbie then at least 1 night as I recall.
It doesn't happen often but it does occasionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.