Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus...
it's pretty much how Abbie looks most of the time. Honestly not tryna be mean but Abbie looks like a special needs girl to me. Her hair, her squinting, her mouth, the way she's always hunched over.
Asshate likes the slogan "Normal is overrated". .. yet they want to hide the fact she is special needs with her having long hair ? Hate to break it to them but there is no way to hide Abbie's special needs... unless of course It is a strategically taken still photo. The way she moves, holds her head, her mouth .. all give her away. Why is he ashamed of that?

If he wants to be ashamed he should be ashamed that she is 15 and they haven't potty trained her yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pushing slimelife again. Hiding her big belly and tree trunks behind the slimelife chair
Omg take the damn vacuum out of the pool and run the filter. No wonder the pool is so dingy looking you can’t just vacuum it all the time unless there’s 💩 they need to get up everyday 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ We put our vacuum in the pool last night and my husband took it out and put the filter on before he left for work. Dumbasses that’s how it works. Oh nvm Ass knows it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg take the damn vacuum out of the pool and run the filter. No wonder the pool is so dingy looking you can’t just vacuum it all the time unless there’s 💩 they need to get up everyday 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ We put our vacuum in the pool last night and my husband took it out and put the filter on before he left for work. Dumbasses that’s how it works. Oh nvm Ass knows it all.
They probably need the vacuum where they can quickly grab and use it.. just in case.. :poop: :poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Plus...
it's pretty much how Abbie looks most of the time. Honestly not tryna be mean but Abbie looks like a special needs girl to me. Her hair, her squinting, her mouth, the way she's always hunched over.
I get what you're saying. It's apparent looking at her (and hearing her) that she's ND.
I honestly think it would be to her benefit for her hair to look a bit more polished and a shorter cut would do that for her. One benefit of a shorter cut would also be that when she's been rocking or swaying, her hair won't look as crazy afterward.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think in his weird brain, according to Asa-logic, he thinks she looks adorable in those pics + he knows they'll grab attention. Attention means clicks and views.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, click and views. I guess it all boils down to that!

Reactions: 7
I just want to thank Assa and Pigcilla for entertaining us with their vlogs. I have never laughed so much, keep them coming!

On a serious note, I really think things are getting to them. Things must be very tense in the MAASSive household. They are trapped because the only way to keep up their lifestyle is through selling their souls on the internet, and they just can't handle the criticism. They will break, just watch.

Things will be really interesting when isaiah leaves for college- the dynamic will change completely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw a few others talking about buying crap from them that broke, paying to have the couch signed, and any other support given to the Massives in the past.
I gave multiple 20.00 donations on the couch night. :( I now feel so stupid for doing so. I don't think it was long after I started to get a very bad vibe from Asshat. The first memory I had was...this man is a narcissist. All downhill after that. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🖕🖕

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I saw a few others talking about buying crap from them that broke, paying to have the couch signed, and any other support given to the Massives in the past.
I gave multiple 20.00 donations on the couch night. :( I now feel so stupid for doing so. I don't think it was long after I started to get a very bad vibe from Asshat. The first memory I had was...this man is a narcissist. All downhill after that. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🖕🖕
Don't feel stupid. Ass-hat knows how to play on people's sympathies. He has swindled many people and still is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have said all along that they are only concerned with negative comments. They are so narcissistic that they can’t deal with the fact that people don’t like them. They want to believe that all is happy and good in their land of make believe but it isn’t and no matter how many nice and encouraging comments they get, they mean nothing to them. They only care about the negative ones and they are the ones they reply to with their snarky comments. Arsewipe thinks he is smart and that he has all the answers but most of the people on here could wipe the floor with him intellectually.
He erases any comments that question him, if you firmly believed in what you are promoting, you would have no fear of negative remarks because you would know you are right. He has to remove them because his ego won’t allow for negativity and because he is a liar. His constant monitoring of comments, minimising his daughters defects and minimising his wife’s figure ( lol ) are hilarious to anyone with any sense.
Grow up Von hogs and tell the truth. No haters here just realists.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Very interesting. We had a deli in Westchester in NY and we called it deli trays. We made them around the holidays. Another thing that P does is put pasta in cold water and let's water boil. No no no. Water is to boil first then add pasta. She is truly clueless

See my comment below on deli trays
Well, what??????? Prilly really doesn't know how to cook pasta?? Bhahaha ...that's priceless!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or is 🐷 hiding away from Abbie more frequently? Spending more time in that living room with a TV next to their computer room? Or in her bedroom with the door closed on her laptop? Also, where is Isiah lately. Seeing less and less of him. Hopefully this is a start to discovering he is so very sheltered by an overprotective helicopter mom.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.