Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I mentioned, I was working on a video. I even looked into archives and alternative hosting sites (like dailymotion). It was strictly about autism though. Nothing about weight.. It is just so time consuming and I have to watch hours of this grating morons.

Reactions: 7
I just can’t believe that she isn’t toilet trained, it’s one thing changing an infant but to have to deal with changing Abbie every day, i just couldn’t handle that, why don’t they do something about it, it really is disgusting.
It is disgusting! At this point, shouldn’t they be somewhat aware of bathroom patterns? I feel like, since Abbie cannot communicate, it should be up to them to figure out the most common times she uses the restroom throughout the day.
For example, if they know she just drank a decent amount of toxic Mio drop water, after 30 minutes or so, take her to the bathroom.
I may be wrong, but gauging #2💩 should be even easier, as normally that does not occur as often as #1.
They owe it to Abbie to figure these types of things out. I have even thought, now that they are rolling in the dough (😈) , hire a home care individual to come in for a month or two, 6-8 hours a day and work on nothing but toileting.
If I were in their shoes for my sake as well as Abbies, I would be getting some tit figured out! Pun intended!🤣

Oh dear...look at Summer's upper arms!
Those are Tinkerhogs arms. I just cut out Tinkerhoglet Summers face and put it on 🐷maassive frame.😹

Poor you! You have had quite some transformation since then!
Yes I have! Thank goodness! ❤

If I see one more tattler ask for the link after it has been posted here at least 10 times it has been deleted I am going scream. Do people not read...they just post? WTF?

P cleaning the fridge while others want breakfast. That was weird and all the food and those damn flowers they waste money on, it is just awful how much waste. I have a vase of flowers in my kitchen...wild flowers I grew from seed and picked! Then they talk about buying stuff for the patio, buying stuff for Isaiah's room. BOOM! MERCH! Buy up all the discontinued and then buy new so we can buy all the things! And let Summer borrow Abbie for videos so she can make money off the fans as well.

Half the crap P is buying Isaiah, he will not need. Let him get moved in and get what he needs as he realizes he needs it! P thinks he will hide his wallet in a bleeping safe every time he showers? That woman is nuts.

Oh hahaha Pot safe. It is fairly obvious Summer is partaking....kinda bet I is as well.

I do wish the ignored daughter would go after these horrible people. Odd those videos came up and then were deleted, wonder who did that?

I do wish a tattler would start a YT and post all their lies as well. The altered pics side by side.

anyway...
Summer and I...BINGO! That is what all those after dark cart rides are about. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes! then we could post without getting deleted or blocked. Of course the fans would report it to YT over and over and try to get it taken down. I wouldn't have a clue how to do it....can't someone make one?
All one would need is a Google account. A YouTube name. And boom! Set up an account and post! Simples.

Reactions: 4
She reminds me of those landscape toads people put out as decoration. Her head looks ”small” compared to her body. Always so disproportionate! 😚
4AF4D143-C3CC-4B90-A779-7D1F57F82BD0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I never look at Asa's Insta but just did.
He doesnt want her to have a short haircut because she will look special needs, but hes ok posting this?
He makes me sick. This is beyond awful, and not one bit cute.

View attachment 179984

Maybe she thinks its spanx for that jack o' lantern head. :unsure::unsure:
Poor girl. Her face is saying "Don't take my picture, Dad!"
Actually she'll look great with a shorter cut as she's had that hairstyle before and it's suited her fine. It won't make her additional needs stand out either as she'll just be a young teenage girl with a short haircut. Not all girls her age have long hair.

The whole vlog ...food food and more food....that’s all she has on that app.
As for 🐷being innocent, cast your mind back to when you met her Arsewipe, she couldn’t get her drawers off fast enough.
That's right. She's nothing more than a human food machine to them . How about putting some basic conversational words on her AAC as well as things like tired, sad, hungry, thirsty or maybe things related to her special interests so she can talk about more than just what she wants to eat? These parents are morons, no wonder why a lot of autistic people don't like them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They lied about having friends with a newborn , they lied about The man with the gun the day they were returning the camper ! They have absolutely no new story lines so they lay in bed at night and talk about stuff they can lie about to keep their fans tuning in .......

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My thoughts on a YT Channel -
Don't show your face on camera.
Just voice or use an interesting head to superimpose over yours.
Live stream more than vlog so you can respond to leghumpers in real time.
Start out with reading a few "verses" from these threads and use a green screen so everyone can see what you're reading and the photos.
Just an idea. It seems very doable. I just am not in a place in life that I am able or I would.
I would love to help come up with just the right name for the channel...
You know I won't disappoint.
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just sent you a dm
Could you send it to me as well? Pretty please!

I only said that because A&P are into mentioning "typical teenage" things when referring to Abbi e and their leg humpers do it too.
I know, I wasn't trying to be snarky towards you! They are idiots, your child is NOT normal just cut her damn hair already so its out of the poor kids face.

What’s all this about a special needs cut, she is special needs.
He said somewhere that he didn't want to cut it short again because it makes her looks special needs....

Last edited:
Pushing slimelife again. Hiding her big belly and tree trunks behind the slimelife chair
Yes, Prilly...most of us can't spend $150 to buy your goods in the middle of a pandemic! Even if we get a free bag with it! Funny how I picked up a similar one just yesterday at Meijer clearanced at $1.69, lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok, so I've been lurking here for months and never made an account, but the dictionary thing was just so weird to me that I had to do it. When she mentioned multiple blogs recommending it, I had to pause the video and take like 30 seconds to process that. I googled "college packing list" and opened every link on the first page then reworded my search and did the same thing like 5 times. Most of these links had really extensive lists with 100 or more suggestions and, while some did mention a safe in general, not a single one mentioned a secret safe. She's gotta have some SERIOUS anxiety to end up on multiple blogs describing this paranoid garbage in detail. She absolutely CANNOT risk sending her little baby newborn to college even .01% unprepared
was there a link included? They are just trying to profit it off it, imho.

My thoughts on a YT Channel -
Don't show your face on camera.
Just voice or use an interesting head to superimpose over yours.
Live stream more than vlog so you can respond to leghumpers in real time.
Start out with reading a few "verses" from these threads and use a green screen so everyone can see what you're reading and the photos.
Just an idea. It seems very doable. I just am not in a place in life that I am able or I would.
I would love to help come up with just the right name for the channel...
You know I won't disappoint.
😂
Altering Faultism.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a Mohs surgery on my face right in the corner of my eye... next to my nose for a basal cell carcinoma.. it left a huge hole and I had to have a plastic surgeon close it up... everyone who wants to get excessive sun like P should look up Mohs surgery and see what that is about. Of course basal cell is nowhere near as bad as a melanoma can be.. but it sure can be disfiguring .. especially on the face.
I have a 4 inch scar on the back of my calf that even 12 years later I can't stand to touch the area because of nerve damage. They have to go DEEP when removing tissue, I don't mess around with the sun anymore.

Reactions: 8
They put everything in Ps name. So even if they took him to court to amend it they would not get anything more.

Could be speculation but I heard them mention things in Ps name and think there were documents that said it also. But it makes a lot of sense. Use her scumlife "business" and her youtube/Facebook to launder money and keep Ass out of danger of child support hike.
I don't know what the child support laws are in their states but I will tell you in Ohio where I live when my husband's ex wanted more money monthly in child support they took both my husband's and MY income into account as well as his EX and her new husband's income and based it off of that. When they told her that her and her new husband actually made more money and they would lower our support payments she dropped the case. I am also aware that makes it sound like were dead beats who didn't want to pay more but what it actually was is she wanted way more than we could afford and still be able to live ourselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How did you find it? Please help! 😆
I was able to find it because I once accidentally found out his daughters name. It was a youtube channel that had a few very short videos she made that i'm guessing someone else uploaded but it has since been deleted.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.